Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504537 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
I Am Not Okay with This.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
I am not okay with this: 5/10

Season 2 might be cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello everyone, If anyone could recommend some dope series for me. Have not been following TV Trends for a while now, I just finished the series "SEE" and I think it's alright. I mostly prefer series with 8.0 and above ratings thou.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
realestniggah:
Anyone can recommend an absolute comedy gold for me to watch?

Have you seen BARRY??!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
kendrick93:
Has anyone seen Barry TV show?
Its on HBO
I love the way it switches from comedy to creepy/action
One of the best series I've ever seen, better than breaking bad and all the overrated shows hyped on here..
deserved all the the awards tbh..
Season 3 is coming out this year

Yo have seen BARRY. It's a great show I can't get tired of watching over and over again but to say it's better than BREAKING BAD is Treason. Be guided and be careful!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
fF01:

Have you seen BARRY??!

Yeah seen it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crbc: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Brothers, please I have this affinity for black American movies, and one has caught my fancy - ABOUT LAST NIGHT, FEATURING KEVIN HART. please where can I download this... Gracias! wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
GoodMuyis:

Can I send you email, Am working on a platform if you don't mind joining
alright send the email.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GoodMuyis(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
jiggaz:
alright send the email.

Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
I think people do overrate GAME OF THRONES / BREAKING BAD. before you guys chop my head I have seen both shows and I rate them very highly, but the pedestal you guys place them it's something else.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Elite is coming out next month. I'm very happy and can't wait ��.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Speedster Grodd undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
The person that recommended Reviera on here God bless you, I just bookmarked it when I saw it here last year downloaded it last week. Nice asss show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Time to finally see this °°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Queen Sono.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Chibudollar:
The person that recommended Reviera on here God bless you, I just bookmarked it when I saw it here last year downloaded it last week. Nice asss show

you're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:44am On Feb 29, 2020
ALTERED CARBON S02

am not feeling this season at all.

it's even more boring than season 1.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:04am On Feb 29, 2020
Jesus Christ THE OUTSIDER, them use quality swear for HBO? subjectively(base on how i am feeling right now) its the greatest thing after GOT, BB.

You can't just predict their next episode no matter how smart you are.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 12:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Altered carbon 2: is useless

4\10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Themandalorian: 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
tartar9:
The walking dead has resumed
Finally
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Altered Carbon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 2:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
I'm currently enjoying Altered carbon 2, though the storyline is somehow, but I'm still enjoying it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Jesus Christ THE OUTSIDER, them use quality swear for HBO? subjectively(base on how i am feeling right now) its the greatest thing after GOT, BB.

You can't just predict their next episode no matter how smart you are.
HBO eeh.. They will always leave you with a sublet mind Bleep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
As a silent reader and follower of this thread, i must commend those that introduced vis a vis to this thread.

I just finished the fourth season which unfortunately is the last and final season and i must say the series is a 10/10 for me.

It's the best series I've ever seen since game of thrones, into the Badlands, the originals and money heist.

The last episode of the season 4 was so emotional and entertaining.

Truth is that I've not seen prison break and other prison series like orange is the new black and honestly i must say I'm 100% satisfied with vis a vis.

And in my opinion vis a vis is the best jail series ever because i will never watch other jail series again, i will remain loyal till the end.

I can't wait for the spinoff to come out this year which is vis a vis Oasis.

Perfect ending, all the ladies got what they wanted, True friendship forever.

I kind of felt pity for the ladies though, most especially Kabila, she was the last to leave prison and I'm happy she finally got a Job.

Vis a vis reminds me of the NIGERIA government and the people of NIGERIA.

If only we can all unite and deal with this politicians and flush out all of them once and for all.

Truth is that we cannot achieve freedom for Nigeria through internet or nairaland, it must be revolution, blood for blood.

Light versus darkness, slavery versus freedom.

How i wish we can fight like the Whites or like the Egyptians few years ago.

God bless NIGERIA and the producers of vis a vis.

Looking forward to the spinoff.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
As a silent reader and follower of this thread, i must commend those that introduced vis a vis to this thread.

I just finished the fourth season which unfortunately is the last and final season and i must say the series is a 10/10 for me.

It's the best series I've ever seen since game of thrones, into the Badlands, the originals and money heist.

Truth is that I've not seen prison break and other prison series like orange is the new black and honestly i must say I'm 100% satisfied with vis a vis.

And in my opinion vis a vis is the best jail series ever because i will never watch other jail series again, i will remain loyal till the end.

I kind of felt pity for the ladies though, most especially Kabila, she was the last to leave prison and I'm happy she finally got a Job.

If only we can all unite and deal with this politicians and flush out all of them once and for all.

Truth is that we cannot achieve freedom for Nigeria through internet or nairaland, it must be revolution, blood for blood.

You haven't seen Prison Break? Does that mean you don't know Michael Scofield, T-Bag, Sucre and co? Come here, lemme communicate with you for a second...

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Where did you download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Papadoh:
You haven't seen Prison Break? Does that mean you don't know Michael Scofield, T-Bag, Sucre and co? Come here, lemme communicate with you for a second...
I don't know them.
I only know macarana, Sarah and Zulema.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
tolulope2021:

Where did you download it
If you have telegram, search for the word "Amseries" then join the group, then after in the group, type vis a vis and you will see all seasons and download.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
nani667:
Speedster Grodd undecided
Wetin man no go see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
If you have telegram, search for the word "Amseries" then join the group, then after in the group, type vis a vis and you will see all seasons and download.

What if I tell you the chanell has been blocked for copyright infringement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: mindsta(m), Friedyokes and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.