Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509816 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
IghravweIG:

You would love Grimm... One of the best series ever.
cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adamx23(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sex education is awesome.. I can't wait for season 3..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sweet Episode... Baba eyaff finally believe

To think man's gotta wait another seven days for a new episode cry

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
McMafia.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkins25(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Sveen:
I have a good way of downloading vis a vis (locked up). But one episode is over 300mb.
bros, I've been asking people since but nobody wan help guys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by boylemonade(m): 3:37am On Feb 26, 2020
I've given up on vis a vis season 4 episode 7 and 8.

I tried to download from YouTube but Link ain't working.

Other sites too ain't working.
I give up cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2020
boylemonade:

I give up cry
Type 'wlext Vis a vis' in Google
Click on it.
Watch online
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sveen: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2020
kkins25:
Scroll down small, I don update am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by boylemonade(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
harveybeaks:

Type 'wlext Vis a vis' in Google
Click on it.
Watch online
I've tried the site but i actually enjoy series more when downloaded.

I don't enjoy streaming movies but thanks anyways for trying to help.

I've seen it in telegram.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by boylemonade(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Sveen:
Scroll down small, I don update am.
Bro you too much.
The telegram link worked and I've seen both the episode 7 and 8 including substitutes and they are both in two different video qualities.

Please do you know anywhere or have an idea where i can download jumong?

I want to watch it again from start to end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
boylemonade:

I give up cry

Well, I downloaded it from YouTube shaa.

The language has been converted to Portuguese tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
The Secrets of The Sands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SweetCunt97(f): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Vexatious:
1993 telenovela
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Vexatious:

Been searching for “When you were mine” ever since... That stuff no dey Internet at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Degrezhaa: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Who else watched Mythic quest Ravens banquet..

Great sitcom and funny too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lokojay1989(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
kkins25:
links to download
check pahe dot in

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lokojay1989(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
kkins25:
pahe dot in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Vexatious:

the local channel used to air this brazilian telenovela back in the day, every sunday.

the story centers around ruth and her evil twin, rachel, competing for a rich rancher, marcos....or something like that.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

the local channel used to air this brazilian telenovela back in the day, every sunday.

the story centers around ruth and her evil twin, rachel, competing for a rich rancher, marcos....or something like that.

The best telenovela I've watched watched along with one other one that sounded like Maria De Las Angeles or something.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MzyvYAADZgA

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
boylemonade:

I give up cry

Go to telegram, search for Amseries, join the group, search for vis a vis, all the episodes are there.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Beorn:

The best telenovela I've watched watched along with one other one that sounded like Maria De Las Angeles or something.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MzyvYAADZgA

I knew it as MARY OF THE ANGELS lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
NARCOS S2

Escobar always stands like the cat in the photo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

I knew it as MARY OF THE ANGELS lol.

Lol. That should be the English translation of it.

I wish someone could drop the links of both soap operas, I'd love re-watch them again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olugbokedaniel: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hi. Who is following CW's the flash? At the end of epi. 13, Harringson wells holds Nash wells and says... ''He is.... Coming!''(reverse flash). How is this possible? After the multi verse is destroyed and a new universe is created.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
This vis a vis everyone is talking about. Lemme not go n download it now and it will be wash o. Well downloading starting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
nani667:
Sweet Episode... Baba eyaff finally believe

To think man's gotta wait another seven days for a new episode cry
.. name of series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
olugbokedaniel:
Hi. Who is following CW's the flash? At the end of epi. 13, Harringson wells holds Nash wells and says... ''He is.... Coming!''(reverse flash). How is this possible? After the multi verse is destroyed and a new universe is created.
I remember back when i actually used to enjoy and look forward to watching this show, there wasn't a show that i loved more. Sadly it went into freefall mode in season 3 and it didn't stop falling. So now...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
olugbokedaniel:

Loads of Shenanigans since the Crisis ended... Writers have started smoking more of their weed since then... And it is not only Flash, the same shite is happening across all the CW shows

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olugbokedaniel: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
nani667:

Loads of Shenanigans since the Crisis ended... Writers have started smoking more of their weed since then... And it is not only Flash, the same shite is happening across all the CW shows

Have been pondering about his return. How did he escape the collapse of the multiverse? Did he somehow managed to run back to the beginning of time moments before the multiverse was destroyed? Is it another anomaly in space and time? Is it part of lex luthor's plans?... It goes on...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olugbokedaniel: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Papadoh:
I remember back when i actually used to enjoy and look forward to watching this show, there wasn't a show that i loved more. Sadly it went into freefall mode in season 3 and it didn't stop falling. So now...

I understand how u feel about the show. After savitar (the evil Barry) was defeated. The show became less in teresting than before. Then Nora Allen showed up. Along with that senile speedster in yellow suit...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
olugbokedaniel:

Have been pondering about his return. How did he escape the collapse of the multiverse? Did he somehow managed to run back to the beginning of time moments before the multiverse was destroyed? Is it another anomaly in space and time? Is it part of lex luthor's plans?... It goes on...

It is probably an anomaly... Blame Oliver Queen... When he rewrote the universe he decided not to calm down and select the people to bring back... Baba just flipped a coin and selected people at Random

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.