Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516850 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlackManta:

It's on www dot pahe dot in
Or
Search vis a vis /locked up on telegram
It will cost you 350-450mb per episode
tnx alot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Homeland;

Carrie fvcking Mathison...

Season 8 has been phenomenal so far.

Couldn't recommend it enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
ibnlawal:

My favorite is Carla. God! I love her, she's beautiful and her fashion taste is just WOW

And please! You can edit ur comment, it's full of spoilers. You don't need to post such naa

Will tag it spoilers alert instead
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Born2Freak:

Its Korean. I almost didn't watch it because I hate Korean drama. They are like low budget, over-dramatic versions of Japanese shows.

But menn.....am I glad that I watched Kingdom. Crazy zombie series.

Your post read like a cheap radio advert.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueDomera:
I downloaded the outsider since last month and i am still in episode two, lol just too boring for me, the outsider will have to relegate untill maybe month ending.

Dude, find something you like to watch. Never understand when people are openly torturing themselves.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luchiana1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHKs8CAta0
This is funny short & powerful, from Christ omega vision Drama
Laugh well, but pls kindly click the red subscribe icon for update.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MultiTasker(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
please can anyone help with a site i cam download good comedy series with good quality and are small sized not heavy.

just finished downloading Bob hearts Abishola with very good quality and small sized ranging from 35MB to 45MB per episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
MultiTasker:
please can anyone help with a site i cam download good comedy series with good quality and are small sized not heavy.

just finished downloading Bob hearts Abishola with very good quality and small sized ranging from 35MB to 45MB per episode.
and you call that good quality

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Need to re-watch Boondocks again. Is the new season still in production?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bratking:

Your post read like a cheap radio advert.

All radio adverts sound cheap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MultiTasker(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
chidoo4luv:
and you call that good quality

its really good quality and very clear and audible. not like them O2cinemas
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Born2Freak:

All radio adverts sound cheap.
Exactly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chibudollar:
Need to re-watch Boondocks again. Is the new season still in production?

Aswr
Where can I download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
LITTLE FIRES EVERYWHERE. 9/10 for me.
reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington are two really great actresses. loved every minute of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bratking:
Homeland;

Carrie fvcking Mathison...

Season 8 has been phenomenal so far.

Couldn't recommend it enough.

Carrie mathison is easily the best female actress on a TV series

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
dubylhover:

Carrie mathison is easily the best female actress on a TV series

Spot on.

Indeed Claire Danes is very deserving of the two Emmys (out of 7 nominations) and two Golden Globes she amassed for her Carrie Mathison role.

I can't think of anyone else that would play a bipolar but brilliant CIA analyst convincingly like her.

A bright future beckons after Homeland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Altered Carbon Resleeved.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Buzzer99:

Aswr
Where can I download
it's on fzseries I think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
It's like some actors / actresses are only cut out for acting only series while the other are mainly normal movies, take supernatural for example you hardly see those guys act in other movies don't know why though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diggydanny41: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Enjoy
It's a interesting show
A Spanish soap opera with plot holes....
But just enjoy and don't question anything
Vis a Vis na low budget orange is the new black......the only difference be say apart from inside the prison....work still dey go on outside......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chibudollar:
It's like some actors / actresses are only cut out for acting only series while the other are mainly normal movies, take supernatural for example you hardly see those guys act in other movies don't know why though.
Considering the these guys have to devote to the aforementioned series, it would be difficult for them to be available for any other show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by manny4u(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Started watching Quantico few days back, though if a 2015 movie but I am hooked.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Mother Land Fort Salem is having a low IMBD rating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Chibudollar:
have you seen the price tag of these avengers cast. There's no way they can recoup it via series. So these guys doing series are like second class

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LoydJ(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Pls I kinda need anyone to recommend some Nice nd interesting series for me to watch

Comedy
Bob heart's abishola
Young Sheldon
The Neighborhood

Drama
Orange is the New Black
Monarca
Ambition
Ozark e.t.c

I just need some nice,comedy, action,drama series to download cos have gotten an opportunity to use a free nd Fast wifi to use for a week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020

It is incredible, and horrifying - grubby, and yet epic.

Go for it, bruh.

I want to check out Homeland. Is it interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
LETTER TO THE KING is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Bratking:

Spot on.

Indeed Claire Danes is very deserving of the two Emmys (out of 7 nominations) and two Golden Globes she amassed for her Carrie Mathison role.

I can't think of anyone else that would play a bipolar but brilliant CIA analyst convincingly like her.

A bright future beckons after Homeland.

She's the best period

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Darksider131:
LETTER TO THE KING is out
Have you seen it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SweetCunt97(f): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Outmatched... 7/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NigerianMan: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
ELITE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Have you seen it?
downloading

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.