Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528482 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
tolulope2021:
Please house, where can I download Spanish series...... As I have watched, vis a vis, elite and money heist. I believe there are still so many interesting Spanish series down there yet to be seen.

Someone should help as this lockdown is not helping.
Where did you download his a vis from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
JABAIDO:

I thought mine was my phone not powerful enough or service providers issue.
It's a pain the ass. It's really frustrating downloading here. An episode of less than 200mb yet to enter my phone in almost an hour now..
Y'day, I lost much data as most downloads were failing at the verge of completion...

no be only ooo I even switched from mtn to 9mobile and it's still the same problem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
dubylhover:

You need to understand something,Wendy didn't just kill cade because he assaulted their daughter,well it was a reason but the deciding factor was that she knew after exhausting that cash,he would still come back and try to blackmail them.. It was something bound to happen..the only solution was to kill him

You are smart
Same reason she gave up her brother

The mistake was that he knew too much.... And him screwing up more is inevitable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stegomiah:

You are smart

The mistake was that he knew too much.... And him screwing up more is inevitable

Exactly..she tried all her best to save her brother..when it was obvious that he would still Bleep up was when she knew he still bought a phone.
I think going forward,Wendy is going to be a very cold character,cos she also has to play the Helen role in their family..I especially look forward to seeing the role of that pregnant FBI agent..cos like it or not,she and Marty have soft spots for each other

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

GOT only had d bucks and d technology. Give that to Legend of the Seeker and maybe the story might be different too.

My opinion though.

They actually didn't have the bucks when they started
They just had talented people who made what they had work
Besides the show was really really good

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bratking:

They are only comparable if The Americans one-ups Breaking Bad in few of the major stats, but that hasn't been the case.

It's 8-0 in favor of Breaking Bad so far.

This is not a contest, it's a demolition. grin

Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
michlins:
you rated watchmen above Witcher.

You never to reevaluate your rating system. Couldn't finish two episodes of the watchmen. All these CW fans eh

But watchmen na HBO na
Besides Witcher isn't even that good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
geezyk:
Who else notices how interesting the theme song of Westworld is.

Love it
Only theme song I watch without skipping along with GoT and outlander
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Blade0:
Please where can i download locked up series

Isslike that series is scarce... Managed to see some few torrent links Beht the Quality wasn't what I wanted undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Any SCORPION fan here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greenarrow01(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
teepha:
Mehn I can't wait...Thank God Netflix always releases the whole episodes of the season at once...#countdown

Hello sis.
Pls I want to subscribe to my Netflix..
But it's not accepting my master card
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Gargoyles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
dcolumbus001:

Where did you download his a vis from?

It's either you go on google and search "index of vis a vis" or you can also go to telegram to search for am series.. That where I saw it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WickedProducer(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Money Heist S3, wanna be in the mood, maka Adia mama

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please who has the download links to StartUp seasons 1 - 3?

@koicereloaded

Anybody? Thank you!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
teepha:
Mehn I can't wait...Thank God Netflix always releases the whole episodes of the season at once...#countdown
I can't wait to start releasing spoilers cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sijo01(f): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
teepha:

I'm as anxious as you. Can't wait to see what season 4 has in stock. The end of 3 was too bloody. #April3rd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WickedProducer(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Money Heist S3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 12:29am On Apr 03, 2020
PLEASE OO, I KNOW WE ARE NOT ALL GOATS

NO ONE SHOULD DROP MONEY HEIST SEASON 4 SPOILERS

I BEG UNA WITH WHATEVER UNA BELIEVE IN

IF YOU DON'T WANT GENERATIONAL CURSES ON YOUR HEAD

WATCH AND KEEP MUTE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I think it's best to avoid this thread till one is done watching

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Stegomiah:

You are smart

You guys are just spoiling this series for some of us abeg.
Some of us are still about to round up season 2 and some of you are already here talking about what happened at the end of season 3.wtf.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Stegomiah:

WATCH AND KEEP MUTE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

some no go still get sense after all these preaching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danteg(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2020
please does anyone know any website where I can download series packed as zip file for example the whole season 1 of a series in one file instead of having to download one after the other.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Diatechs: 1:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 1:44am On Apr 03, 2020
MONEY HEIST

SEE MEN WEN DY WAIT

TWITTER ON FIRE
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:56am On Apr 03, 2020
danteg:
please does anyone know any website where I can download series packed as zip file for example the whole season 1 of a series in one file instead of having to download one after the other.
pahe dot in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Dygeasy:
Please who has the download links to StartUp seasons 1 - 3?

@koicereloaded

Anybody? Thank you!

Koice wey don deactivate.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Stegomiah:

WATCH AND KEEP MUTE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Future Man season 3 is out!

Fvck yeah! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
dubylhover:

Exactly..she tried all her best to save her brother..when it was obvious that he would still Bleep up was when she knew he still bought a phone.
I think going forward,Wendy is going to be a very cold character,cos she also has to play the Helen role in their family..I especially look forward to seeing the role of that pregnant FBI agent..cos like it or not,she and Marty have soft spots for each other
she is just obsess about marty and she is also smart but i believe she will later play ball with marty..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Love, Death & Robots. 8/10.

Some of those CG episodes were very realistic.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Guys which website post the download links?? Netnaija Bleep up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2020
I go miss koice wella, แบน no even tell me goodbye before deactivating his account

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.