Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3562448 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (2830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayekotoo:

No other. Your best bet to search for Genres:Action, Adventure, Mystery, Fantasy. You could add History. I recommend series like Witcher, Emerald-City, Rise of Empire: Ottoman, Knightfall

Emerald City is shite and got cancelled just one season. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayekotoo:
Rise of Empire :Ottoman is Dope on Netflix.
Genres:, Action, History, Adventure and Mystery

You can say that again. Too much sense and anticipation.

You can try others exactly like it.
Roman Empire
The Last Czars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TVseriesPage: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
StrafordSTONES:
cc: koicereloaded

please help me with a link to download "the shield"

https://tvseriespage.info/agents-of-shield/ There is season 6. The rest can be asked in the comments and the admins will post
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Baddestguyp:
unnecessary hate...get over ur racism and enjoy series from any country...
I started watching long before the hype...and I've always loved it...

When u get over ur racist tendencies and get past ur hatred for small lines of subtitles, you'll have access to many great series from around the world

It's necessary to process one's phrenic conceptions afore submitting it on public forum, else a person would come off as a plonker trying unsuccessfully to be pertinent.

The noun, Racist, is not applicable to a person that has a strong aversion to lamentable writing and execution.

Live and learn.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BrodaZakius: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
I want to believe I'm not the only one who enjoyed this convo between Bogota and Denver cool

A-Z of "living happily married ever after"

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BrodaZakius: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
BrodaZakius:
I want to believe I'm not the only one who enjoyed this convo between Bogota and Denver cool
I enjoyed it but the conversation I enjoyed most was between Denver / Tokyo about Maserati

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just finished Money Heist season 4, I made sure I stayed off this page because of some people (spoilers) up next OZARK SEASON 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

It's necessary to process one's phrenic conceptions afore submitting it on public forum, else a person would come off as a plonker trying unsuccessfully to be pertinent.

The noun, Racist, is not applicable to a person that has a strong aversion to lamentable writing and execution.

Live and learn.

Mad ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BrodaZakius: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chibudollar:
I enjoyed it but the conversation I enjoyed most was between Denver / Tokyo about Maserati

Denver is the least intelligent character in that film grin. Aswear he's a simpleton. That boy no know anything. I was just smiling at the yeye conversation he had with Tokyo.That his annoying laughter sef.

Funny enough I usuay enjoy how Berlin normally talks crazy and make people nervous. Palermo was almost doing the same this season but e no reach Berlin for the league

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Baddestguyp:
designated survivor dropped after season 1...I tried and tried to finish season 2 cos of Bauer but mehn...it was trash...

And that knives out movie is seriously overrated...it wasn't the intelligent detective movie that was advertised...the directors were confused midway...

Lemme recommend classic Asian movies for you
Watch the Vengeance trilogy:
No Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
Oldboy
Lady Vengeance

Recent movies watch:
Parasite
The Handmaiden
I saw the Devil
Snowpiercer
Along with the Gods
The housemaid
The taste of money
The Last Princess

There are many more...I can't recall now so I can't type ..
I watched all these this, like over 20 this year, now I'm in love with Asian movies...

Their movies are nothing like their series...I swear...

Designated survivor was thrash how
Kindly explain what you mean
It's not the greatest ever series but please justify your criticism of it
I'm waiting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Live and learn.

and you're quick to judge something you haven't watched as lamentable writing...what's the word for someone who does this? Ignorance?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Designated survivor was thrash how
Kindly explain what you mean
It's not the greatest ever series but please justify your criticism of it
I'm waiting.
season 1 was good...I lived it...
But after about 15 or so episodes in season 2...it was clear the series was going nowhere...
It had a very good premise but no direction to move it forward...I didn't even feel the death of his wife...
The entire series lost direction in season 2...
Same way Blacklist lost direction

The two series have the same thing in common... wonderful premise but storylines without direction...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
BrodaZakius:

Denver is the least intelligent character in that film grin. Aswear he's a simpleton. That boy no know anything. I was just smiling at the yeye conversation he had with Tokyo.That his annoying laughter sef.

Funny enough I usuay enjoy how Berlin normally talks crazy and make people nervous. Palermo was almost doing the same this season but e no reach Berlin for the league
I love Berlin...who doesn't love him btw...the way he talks mehn...Palermo too is good at that...he knows how to lead...but has poor relationship with the team
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
So i started THE WITCHER dis week. Though still trying 2 figure out d show. I tink its going 2 be fun
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Mad ooo
he said nothing...throwing words up and down to hide his clear racism and hatred for something he has never watched doesn't make him intelligent...
If anything, smart people do not judge something they have no knowledge about

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Baddestguyp:
and you're quick to judge something you haven't watched as lamentable writing...what's the word for someone who does this? Ignorance?

Hey, mate, it's in your best interest to mentally, and emotionally come to terms with the unequivocal fact that not everyone share your subpar taste in TV shows and movies. Some of us are partial to things that are paramount, and intellectually stimulating.

Furthermore, you should do well to cease calling everyone that proxy-ridicule your poor taste, a racist. Racism is not a smokescreen to camouflage one's ineptitude, but a serious socio-cultural entity.

You're welcome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Hey, mate, it's in your best interest to mentally, and emotionally come to terms with the unequivocal fact that not everyone share your subpar taste in TV shows and movies. Some of us are partial to things that are paramount, and intellectually stimulating.

Furthermore, you should do well to cease calling everyone that proxy-ridicule your poor taste, a racist. Racism is a serious socio-cultural entity, not a cubicle to camouflage one's ineptitude.

You're welcome.
All these grammar to show you have a higher taste in TV series grin na comedians full this page abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chibudollar:
All these grammar to show you have a higher taste in TV series grin na comedians full this page abeg
Money Heist fans have got to be the most insecure bunch in the whole universe. grin

Is it your grammar? grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkins25(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
i am deliberately; not watching money heist so that id enjoy it as much as i can, a few episodes per day. to those spoilers in here. i didnt read your post. smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Baddestguyp:
keep being racist bro...
Lemme guess...what excuse will u give for avoiding German series or Korean series or Russian series?
When we both know it's pure racism

Telenovela are not Spanish series... different language sef...
I also don't watch telenovela

Telenovela is a soap opera produced primarily in the latin stratosphere.

Latin stratosphere consist of Mediterranean Europe (Italy, Spain and Portugal) and Latin America (Mexico, Central and South America)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Telenovela is a soap opera produced primarily in the latin stratosphere.

Latin stratosphere consist of Mediterranean Europe (Italy, Spain and Portugal) and Latin America (Mexico, Central and South America)
soap opera...key word...
Money Heist is definitely not a telenovela...no semblance at all...but you don't know cos u haven't watched but you're quick to judge

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Furthermore, you should do well to cease calling everyone that proxy-ridicule your poor taste, a racist. Racism is not a smokescreen to camouflage one's ineptitude, but a serious socio-cultural entity.

You're welcome.
bro..maybe no one has told you before but you aren't smart even tho u defieve urself that you are...
My taste in TV series is nowhere near subpar...but it's clearly is since you not only write out entire line of series from different regions based on ur useless so-called special taste, but also condemn them when you have absolutely zero knowledge about them...

Pretty sure if we were to check the series u watch it'll be filled with average to poor series like Blacklist, Lucifer, Flash and the likes...

U claim to have good taste yet u bash series on no other grounds but their country of origin...it's clear u lack the intellectual capacity u try to claim that u have
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ayekotoo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
abduleez1:

You can say that again. Too much sense and anticipation.

You can try others exactly like it.
Roman Empire
The Last Czars
Thanks! Will check them

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Baddestguyp:
soap opera...key word...
Money Heist is definitely not a telenovela...no semblance at all...but you don't know cos u haven't watched but you're quick to judge

Money Heist is a soap opera. It has all the integral ingredients.

I've seen season one. It took me more than 4 months to finish it. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chibudollar:

That's their oxygen, virtue signaling. Better leave them to enjoy their show of negativity alone. I riled one of the up yesterday ehn, he had all his dirty, unintelligent comments all deleted. That show is not a 10 but rating as 1 is very selfish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Money Heist is a soap opera. It has all the integral ingredients.

I've seen season one. It took me more than 4 months to finish it. grin
money heist is in no way a soap opera...
I know what a soap opera or telenovela is...don't insult me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
jammer777:

That's their oxygen, virtue signaling. Better leave them to enjoy their show of negativity alone. I riled one of the up yesterday ehn, he had all his dirty, unintelligent comments all deleted. That show is not a 10 but rating as 1 is very selfish.

This one got so riled up yesterday that he reported my posts lol. What a bitch move. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chibudollar:
funny thing is he does not even have a high taste in series...

Pretty sure his standards are way lower than mine...
As selective as I am...I never dismiss enter line if series just cos if their country of origin and never criticize what I haven't watched
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Baddestguyp:
money heist is in no way a soap opera...
I know what a soap opera or telenovela is...don't insult me

Nigga it's a soap opera. It's literally a Telemundo with a spice of unrealistic robbery love scenes inside a bank.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
There are too many clowns in this thread...they throw words up and down thinking they sound intelligent, yet anyone with common sense can tell the fraud...

You cannot claim I have standards by dismissing art or media just because of their origin...
As much as I don't like Indian movies I will never criticize any particular one unless I have watched it...

If you think you're selective...you're probably not even half as selective as me...even shows like SEE and Kingdom which from all trusted reviews are good, I still chose not to watch...
Many other shows too...but the last thing I'll do is criticize what I haven't watched or write off a show only because of its country of origin, cos that is pure ignorance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Nigga it's a soap opera. It's literally a Telemundo with a spice of unrealistic robbery love scenes inside a bank.
it is not a soap opera...except u don't know what soap operas are...
Would u also call Elite a soap opera?
If so then shows like sex education, how to get away with murder, blacklist are all soap operas just from a different region

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (2830) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: TheStrongest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.