Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3572085 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
henrydadon:
Carole Baskin killed her husband. She fed him to the tigers
Hope this isn't a spoiler?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bratking:

Currently following Homeland, Westworld, and Better Call Saul.
Nice one. Guy abeg rate 24, Homeland and The Americans for me in ascending order.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
R2bees:
Nice one bro. Just added His dark Materials to draft, hope i won't be disappointed
I wish you happy viewing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
I started HTGAWM recently and I'm really enjoying it. The woman playing annaleas is superb. She looks sexy for are age

I once saw a spoiler of how Wes was not dead. I want to see how the pull that off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
R2bees:
Nice one. Guy abeg rate 24, Homeland and The Americans for me in ascending order.

The Americans

Homeland

24 though suspenseful and enthralling, isn't realistic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Brukx:
I started HTGAWM recently and I'm really enjoying it. The woman playing annaleas is superb. She looks sexy for are age

I once saw a spoiler of how Wes was not dead. I want to see how the pull that off

Enjoy it while it last, cos you'll surely reach a stage whereby the story becomes repetitive.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fourcade:
Cardinal is back!

Cardinal Season 4

So this series is still going on?

Stopped at season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alonso2214(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Airtel download too mumu... Very slow

If u are using telegram Pls how do u monitor the progress of your downloads
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bratking:

Enjoy it while it last, cos you'll surely reach a stage whereby the story becomes repetitive.

It's repititive. But I already like Annaleas too much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alonso2214(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
laydoh:

I'm in.
which Downloader is this??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by warriboy21(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello fam pls which reliable site can I stream for free. We don’t really have time to download here in us .

I need to see homeland and killing eve

Btw I recommend ozark.. suspense and acting is 10/10..
My favorite character was darlene � dat woman razz grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
warriboy21:
Hello fam pls which reliable site can I stream for free. We don’t really have time to download here in us .

O2TVSERIES
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by warriboy21(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Brukx:

O2TVSERIES

Can’t stream from here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anyone with a link to UNORTHODOX. i tried toxicwap, but the picture quality is horrible.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bratking:

Never felt like that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ozark is a superb series. Ready to start Season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pweedie(f): 4:49am On Apr 22, 2020
If you want to download vis a vis from.season one to four. Check it on Toxicwap.com its also subtitled directly. Search for locked up on the site. Use ucbrowser to download.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Peakyblinder:
tfp.is OR you can use telegram if you're looking for series. Its easier. No ads. Search for tvseriesx, tv_series_bay and cc_series on telegram

Thank you for this, Abeg any telegram channel for movies?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2020
jmanity:

Thank you for this, Abeg any telegram channel for movies?
I don't know. I use tfp for movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Abeg, where can I download Kingdom. It's a Korean series.

Psarips dot (xyz)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Please where can I download "the Americans" not on tfpdl or lightdl. I don't like the quality of O2tvseries and toxicwap.

Someone should please tell me where to download even if it's on telegram, I don't mind.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Done downloading

Complete series from season 1 to 4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Guys I don't know how long this series has been on this site. I've been looking for how to download it. I finally found it. Toxicwap

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Brukx:
Guys I don't know how long this series has been on this site. I've been looking for how to download it. I finally found it. Toxicwap
I have searched for it too before I downloaded it from other websites. It was just added I think because it wasn't there then. It's yours to devour and enjoy now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Brukx:

They just added it last weekend. I guess they heard the cry of people that have been searching for affordable working links.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
FergieRaww:

That's women for you.. once a lady start getting too ambitious, she can be as deadly as a venomous snake grin
mehn. Her own don too much oo. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drmikeadams(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
warriboy21:

grin grin grin. I don dey watch dis ozark episode one and two I dey struggle to grasp d movie,,,is narcos Mexico interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bratking:

Currently following Homeland, Westworld, and Better Call Saul.
Currently seeing better call saul, homeland, locked up, mr robot, flash, killing eve, outlander, siren, hunters and about to add macgyver.
The truth is I'm tired of watching series. I can't even finish an episode anymore. So fed up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
alonso2214:
which Downloader is this??
UCBrowser

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.