Stats: 3,158,076 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548179 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
laydoh:
This woman is a devil. She is the husband while husband is the wife. ��

toxicwap is working again? what browser did you use?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
SperoQuest:
VisAvis El Oasis episode one 10/10

Damm!!! You can already forsee the epic battles coming in the rest episodes of the series.

I have a feeling this is going to be even more greater hit than VisAvis.

Anyways no spoilers.
where did u download from ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
SperoQuest:
It's official VisAvis Oasis is the series that has given me the most stress in my life as per serching for substitutes in English. Lol

Even on Twitter lots of people are seriously looking for the English subtitles, the fans is huge mehnn.

Not even Africans, i mean Americans and English speaking countries are dying to find the English subtitles.

I'm happy someone up there has found it on wlet.

To the haters, you don't know what you all are missin

Stop looking for validation. Every show has fans, even Supergirl.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ozark Season 3 was Alright.

Who noticed Wendy's brother looking like John Wick? That guy was freaking annoying though
he's a really really good actor though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Buho:
he deserves an Emmy for his performance.
u can say that again .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adewex(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
you can also watch on https://nowstreaming.live use the movie request tab if your preferred choice isnt among
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Laura Linney (Wendy) is clearly the most talented actor in the cast, although the woman that played Ruth is giving her a run for her money.
Wendy's bro is a pretty good actor too .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
shugacoated:

guyyyyyyyyy, God bless you...!!!!

they won't listen to you here . they are only good at hyping poor series. always forming oyinbo. I think I even like it more than GOT.

just imagine what people who do to gain Power �

I love those Neanthals.
how I wish say dem dey Nigeria.. lol..
Tbh I want to rewatch it again. I'm fed up all these series I have on my phone. More than 6 of them.
Arthdal Chronicles is the only series I watched for straight 2 days without break.
I just love that mythical location. Not those village kinda series, just like GOT but berra.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Brukx:
If you can vouch that it's different from all other Korean series we can give it a try. There's this rigidity in Asian films that make me run away from them. But I can praise the way they portray politics in Korean dramas
It ain't like a typical village series. So so so different.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
CapedBaldy:

toxicwap is working again? what browser did you use?
Ucbrowser

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eric14(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Manhunt season 1 (Unabomber) & Manhunt season 2 (deadly games) very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
chiboy1116:
Wendy's bro is a pretty good actor too .

Concurred. He deserves an Emmy for portraying a guy suffering from a mental illness, convincingly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidey: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls where can I download Wentworth and vis-a-vis series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2020

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
laydoh:

Currently seeing better call saul, homeland, locked up, mr robot, flash, killing eve, outlander, siren, hunters and about to add macgyver.
The truth is I'm tired of watching series. I can't even finish an episode anymore. So fed up.
Problem is low attention span. Its a skill though, look it up.

People, please teach your children to read early and provide them with books. They will learn to pay attention to accomplish.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by warriboy21(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. I don dey watch dis ozark episode one and two I dey struggle to grasp d movie,,,is narcos Mexico interesting?
Sure buddy !
Na drug and money laundering movie very intelligent

I have learnt alot from ozark esp business sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
laydoh:

Tbh I want to rewatch it again. I'm fed up all these series I have on my phone. More than 6 of them.
Arthdal Chronicles is the only series I watched for straight 2 days without break.
I just love that mythical location. Not those village kinda series, just like GOT but berra.
damn, the Koreans are really catching up.. Good tv series in Arthdal Chronicle. Mind blowing.. Most people don't even know that Korean series are dope..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
SperoQuest:
Well maybe because I'm still in season two of Wentworth episodes 8, and yes I've met Ferguson, the badass boss herself, lol
You think you've met "Ferguson" grin joker..... You haven't bro you haven't

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just started today... Five episodes in..., I may just be hooked... Nudity on point ✔️

Plot is intriguing

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MummyIMadeIt: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2020
I just finished the TV series below

1. See
2. Carnival role
3. His dark material
4. Witcher
5. Wu assasin
6. Warrior

Please who can help me out with latest series with that falls in line with the above TV series genre
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cutiedave(m): 12:58am On Apr 24, 2020
shugacoated:

guyyyyyyyyy, God bless you...!!!!

they won't listen to you here . they are only good at hyping poor series. always forming oyinbo. I think I even like it more than GOT.

just imagine what people who do to gain Power �

I love those Neanthals.
how I wish say dem dey Nigeria.. lol..
Pls which site did u download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cutiedave(m): 1:36am On Apr 24, 2020
laydoh:
Arthdal Chronicles 9.9/10

For lovers of Korean series and also non lovers, please I urge you guys to see this series. I'm so ecstatic. Been hooked up for the past 2 days now, I only slept for just 6 hrs.
This series has everything. Vengeance, betrayal, romance, power struggle, everything.
The series is just like GOT but better for me cos I don't really like GOT that much tho.
Just give it a watch abeg. I haven't seen the ending tho but I can't help but share it.

Koreans are really trying fgs. Kilode these guys are frigging geniuses. The setting is just superb.
Download link
Hope it comes with English subs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Netflix has been excellent so far during this period. Other streaming companies are no where to be found.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
I just finished the TV series below

1. See
2. Carnival role
3. His dark material
4. Witcher
5. Wu assasin
6. Warrior

Please who can help me out with latest series with that falls in line with the above TV series genre

The boys
Godfather of Harlem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2020
junnyjake:

Funny, but the pussification of the male characters in the series was pretty much repulsive.

OGBENI see English. grin grin grin lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2020
R2bees:
I cant follow more than three series at a go. I know a guy that watch 7 different series in a day and he must see at least 3 episodes of each of the series.

So Guys how many series do you watch in a day?? Me I'm currently following

Mr Robot
Mad Dogs
The neighborhood..

So i must see all before moving on to another one unless i lost interest or it got cancelled.

I Follow Homeland, His Dark Materials, Empire, Kingdom, Chernobyl now but I try to watch a full season of a show at once and move on to the next show, before heading to other seasons.

I don't do few episodes on different shows at once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bratking:

Your dilemma is easy to fix.

If the shows you're following are still airing, then it's easy to take them one at a time, since they don't all air on the same day.

If the shows have finished airing or are binge-release like a typical Netflix or Amazon Prime show, stick to one, and ignore the rest, till you have finished it, only then it's advisable that you allow your attention to pan to the next in line.

The is the BEST solution. This same logic I use. Download at least 3 different shows with full season and binge watch one at a go then move on to next in tow. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
henrydadon:
MX player dark mode, the app keep getting better it get more update than VLC player..vlc probably get an update once a year

Wow, I love this latest update. Very pretty in the eyes.

And I updated mine 2 weeks ago, now I'm seeing another update available. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
cutiedave:

Download link
Hope it comes with English subs
It's on toxicwap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 1 guest(s)