Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518651 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2020
henrydadon:
Who else can't watch anything without subtitles, I just hate missing the slightest inaudible words. With subtitles I understand everything and don't miss anything.
Subtitles are also the guys that make you miss out on body language and facial expressions
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
henrydadon:
Who else can't watch anything without subtitles, I just hate missing the slightest inaudible words. With subtitles I understand everything and don't miss anything.

Same here, just can't watch without subtitles.

Reason I stopped watching Manhunter Unabomber S02, couldn't get the subtitle anywhere.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
WetSmoke:

Just check. Didn't find it there.
It's there... Enter toxicwap, click on TV series, scroll down to series list and click on alphabet S. then click on number 15... You'll see it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
jiggaz:
It's there... Enter toxicwap, click on TV series, scroll down to series list and click on alphabet S. then click on number 15... You'll see it...

Okay thanks. Let me do as you have said. I only typed it in the search bar.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
WetSmoke:

Okay thanks. Let me do as you have said. I only typed it in the search bar.
alright.... Follow the instructions I gave.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
jiggaz:
Thank you. I have seen it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
WetSmoke:

Thank you. I have seen it.
alright, you welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
junnyjake:

E enter abi e no enter.

E enter die. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
henrydadon:

Same here. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Castlevania season 2 ......... 8/10

Awesomeness at its peak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Troy: Fall of a City .........6.5/10

Nice take on the Iliad with the inclusion of the gods participation in the Trojan War. But it kinda falters in the fight scenes, it's nowhere near the movie —Troy. It's got great Cinematography, decent acting, decent character development for Paris the protagonist; but the plot kinda seemed overstretched, especially in the 6th-7th episode— it could have ended with 6 episodes.

It's got some controversial decisions like making Achilles black including Patroclus and other Myrmidons.
All in all, it was a decent retelling!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Killing eve
Godfather of harlem
Mindhunter
Sherlock
The 100
Unorthodox

Which of these shows should I start with?
I just finished Ozark season 3 and I want something as good as it is, if not better.
Name two, I'll chose one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daddycrazy: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gangs of London;

Fucking hell, this is top tier shit. I couldn't take mah eyes off the straight-up gangsta episodes for reals. Absolutely had mah crazy ass by the balls, and on the edge of mah seat. Sweet Jesus!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gangs of London;

This TV show is busting my brain. Prior to it's debut, I learnt that Gareth Evans wrote, and directed some of the episodes, thus, I had high expectations, but 4 episodes in, it has exceeded all my expectations... It's incredible.

The fight scenes are gritty, incredible, and tense. The violence is out of this world, it's exactly the kind of violence you would expect from Gareth Evans. He gave us The Raid: Redemption and The Raid 2.

Highly recommend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
New Releases °°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ayekotoo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Couldn't find it

It's on Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
steppin:
Killing eve
Godfather of harlem
Mindhunter
Sherlock
The 100
Unorthodox

I just finished Ozark season 3 and I want something as good as it is, if not better.
I can vouch for God father of Harlem and The 100
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bratking:
Gangs of London;

This TV show is busting my brain. Prior to it's debut, I learnt that Gareth Evans wrote, and directed some of the episodes, thus, I had high expectations, but 4 episodes in, it has exceeded all my expectations... It's incredible.

The fight scenes are gritty, incredible, and tense. The violence is out of this world, it's exactly the kind of violence you would expect from Gareth Evans. He gave us The Raid: Redemption and The Raid 2.

Highly recommend.

Binged it yesterday. Brutal. Not for the faint hearted.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
henrydadon:
Lol....thought it was only me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Spoiler Alert
Do you guys think Wes is alive? That scene at AK's alleged burial showed a Wes walking towards the casket

My personal opinion: Wes's corpse was shown to us. It had high degree burns on it. Autopsy was even carried out on it. Even Connor confirmed trying to resuccitate him. I think the boy in the burial is Wes's Son
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Done with Season 1

Not bad, story was intriguing...

7.5 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Siki355(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
SamConquer:
Ozark is a superb series. Ready to start Season 3.

bros pls can u recommend a good buh a cheap site where I can download this movie
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
daddycrazy:
Gangs of London;

Fucking hell, this is top tier shit. I couldn't take mah eyes off the straight-up gangsta episodes for reals. Absolutely had mah crazy ass by the balls, and on the edge of mah seat. Sweet Jesus!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guys please recommend a top Psychological thriller with frequent doctor and patient meetings.. Or something close to Hannibal Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bratking:
Gangs of London;

Highly recommend.

Were you able to get subtitles for it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
rationalmind:

No subtitles, but then, I don't really need one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Vexatious:

Binged it yesterday. Brutal. Not for the faint hearted.

Ah swear bruv! The gratuitous violence is not for the squirmish. The action sequences are fvcking wild. Absolute different level.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gangs of London;

Done and dusted. Well worth the hype.

10 out of 10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MummyIMadeIt: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
laydoh:

Check arthdal chronicles. Just like GOT.

Thanks does it have subtitle and suggest where to download from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
steppin:
Killing eve
Godfather of harlem
Mindhunter
Sherlock
The 100
Unorthodox

The 100. Its sooo good. Sherlock is quite good but its same thing throughout so it was a lil bit boring for me. The rest are trash imo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
rationalmind:

It's a British show, the subtitle should pop up on Mx player.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
R2bees:
It's a British show, the subtitle should pop up on Mx player.

No, it didn't. I downloaded from tfp cos most times, theirs come with embedded subtitles but not this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: isaiah9(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49