Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505653 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please recommend good movies with captivating story lines for me. Not drugs movies, I'm tired of narcotics movies.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bojack(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pattypatt:
Please recommend good movies with captivating story lies for me. Not drugs movies, I'm tired of narcotics movies.
Movies or series?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
SegunAj:
pls where can I get the subtitle because the ones that I downloaded from the site in some parts of the episode it will not be subtitle like episode 10 after all 20 to 30 minutes of subtitle it was not showing the lsubtitle again till the end of the episode

https://www.dramabox.se/watch/Arthdal-Chronicles-4950/09-(english-subtitles).html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaksmillioniar: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
iamJ:
JHB
fool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bojack:
Movies or series?
Series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Looking forward to this if true. #BestPlayStationGame

It's a lie.

Old gist. I think it's been thrashed here before.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
henrydadon:

Nah bro, It all 720p on telegram. 02tvseries, toxicwap and fztvseries.org still post 480p. But the ads and pop up will test your patience.
The videos in the sites you mentioned aren't up to 360p,not to talk of 480p.
It's only fztvseries or mobiletvshows have at least 360p.
There's a site I used to download with index something as it's name.
They have up to 480p videos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is the site I was talking about - http://indexof.ir/series/?page=1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pattypatt:
Series

You can check out little fires everywhere
It's a limited series starring Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington, so you bet it's good
It's just 8 episodes too.
Can also check out the morning show.
Give me feedback when you do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Achilles200:

The ending was cool though. I thought she was going to die sef. Thank heavens she didn't.

Next week Westworld Finale. All the good shows are just ending upandan.

What are you on about?
Westworld has being renewed for another season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

You can check out little fires everywhere
It's a limited series starring Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington, so you bet it's good
It's just 8 episodes too.
Can also check out the morning show.
Give me feedback when you do
OK. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

What are you on about?
Westworld has being renewed for another season.

I used the wrong word I guess, 'Finale'.

Just saying the last episode for this season is next week

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bloodsiamese(m): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Who else is disappointed with the last season of Homeland??
Too many plot holes ehn, probably the worst season in the series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 3:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Achilles200:

I used the wrong word I guess, 'Finale'.

Just saying the last episode for this season is next week

I get it bro
We're going to have to wait another two years anyway

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 3:17am On Apr 30, 2020
milanseedorf:
Carrie mathesion is the GOAT. Shit within 2 years she is already dropping intelligence. When is the next season coming out. Cant wait

Without Peter Quinn i don't think i can go further cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Galactico4ever(m): 3:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Couldn't sleep so am watching Revenge S1 until sleep calls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 4:00am On Apr 30, 2020
falconey:

you want perfection or what? I am in episode 3 Bleep everything else the fight scene is out of this world! 10/10 for me kill yourself.

its just a movie not your life bro.
Wetin dey do this one. Are you alright? You're still in ep 3 and noise don full ground.
If you want berra fight series, go watch warrior.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by falconey(m): 4:21am On Apr 30, 2020
laydoh:

Wetin dey do this one. Are you alright? You're still in ep 3 and noise don full ground.
If you want berra fight series, go watch warrior.

downloaded it didn't know it was a Chinese series Immediately deleted it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Killing season three episodes three. 8/10
VisAvis El Oasis episode 2. 8/20
Wentworth I'm in season 4 episodes 10 and it's been 9/10 so far.
Gangs of London episodes one. 6/10

I have no desire to continue with the series because i didn't feel the episode one at all.

Maybe when I'm through with all my top series then i can continue but for now, gangs of London is on hold.

I feel it's too rushed, they should take a clue from the Peaky blinders on how a proper England gangs series is made.

Gangs of London has nothing to connect our emotions to, just like how we were all emotionally connected to the Peaky blinders and the actors and actresses.

I don't even know what they are saying about the new season of the Peaky blinders.

Killing eve, Wentworth, the last kingdom, VisAvis Oasis, penny dreadful city of Angels are my top shows for now I've following.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2020
bloodsiamese:

Hmm, oya drop the plot holes make we dey dissect them na.

Just normal discussion. I nor get power for fight or insult.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2020
falconey:

downloaded it didn't know it was a Chinese series Immediately deleted it.

WTF bro, you don't know what you just missed.

It is set in America na and they spoke English.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Achilles200:

Man saw Chinese people and concluded it was a Chinese speaking series. The ignorance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2020
SperoQuest:

I have no desire to continue with the series because i didn't feel the episode one at all.
Maybe when I'm through with all my top series then i can continue but for now, gangs of London is on hold.

I feel it's too rushed, they should take a clue from the Peaky blinders on how a proper England gangs series is made.

Gangs of London has nothing to connect our emotions to, just like how we were all emotionally connected to the Peaky blinders and the actors and actresses.

Nigga, it has only been one season. Peaky Blinders has 6.

The comparison is absurd.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
bloodsiamese:

Is this ironic, or are you being sincere? Cos if it's the later, you need to have your head examined.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by falconey(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Achilles200:

Will give it a try again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Nigga, it has only been one season. Peaky Blinders has 6.

The comparison is absurd.
compare Peaky blinders season 1 to gangs of London season one.
And you will see that only episodes one of Peaky blinders season one is greater and more interesting than the whole season of gangs of London.
If you doubt me, download episodes one of the Peaky blinders and watch again.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2020
SperoQuest:

I don't even know what they are saying about the new season of the Peaky blinders.

Killing eve, Wentworth, the last kingdom, VisAvis Oasis, penny dreadful city of Angels are my top shows for now I've following.

Penny dreadful is still in episode 1 na.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2020
steppin:

The videos in the sites you mentioned aren't up to 360p,not to talk of 480p.
It's only fztvseries or mobiletvshows have at least 360p.
There's a site I used to download with index something as it's name.
They have up to 480p videos.

You must be joking.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vicot(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
laydoh:
Gangs of London 6/10
Spoiler alert. Pls don't mind me cos I'm just angry with this shiit series.

You killed Sean cos the investors threatened Shannon and her kid. The same family the investors are trying to keep safe? Stupid idiots.
Before the last seen, I wanted to question how Marian died instantly with just a single bullet to the stomach, not even the chest oo. Thank God for that last scene.
They just rush this series. In the first season, you just off someone laidat.

Don't ever compare to peaky blinders abeg.

I dont think Sean Is dead sha....That guy could have shot him at the skull or somewhere else..instead,he went for the cheeks. ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Plead:

You must be joking.
Yeah, because I like jokes.
Stick to what you know bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bloodsiamese(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Is this ironic, or are you being sincere? Cos if it's the later, you need to have your head examined.
Nah you need to have your brain checked if you didn't see holes in this season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
SperoQuest:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.