Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540539 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samshoz(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2020
eliash:
please do you know where I can download or watch meet the browns online

I bought mine. Though if you Google those "Torrent" site, you will find them abundantly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
vulpeslopez:

2 primetime emmy award nomination for outstanding lead actress
first african american to be nominated in the category in 18years
1 Golden Globe nominations.....the only black actresses to win a Golden Globe in television series in more than 20yrs is Taraji Henson and this lady that acted HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER....bros give respect to whom it is due to.....Kerry Washighton is not like your Yoruba Actresses.

Nobody is doubting if she is a good actress, the other dude was just throwing the word awards upandan like she has bagged all the awards that there is.

Hence I followed him down there. What everyone is saying is that you can express emotional pain in different ways that will still connect to the audience not that stank ass face she is always doing, period.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
UgoFly:

Then you would be blown by BOB.

kindly drop some series for me. Thanks

Prison break
Chunk
The unit
Lastship
Strike back from season1-5 is the best couldn't continue after S6.
The mentalist
Have not seen Ozark but you can check it out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Futuragetty: 3:53pm On May 10, 2020
Achilles200:

Asif should die in season 2 cos he will be so blinded by rage, he won't see Lake coming.
Lale's men were slaughtered by Asif so as it stands now, Lale has no army. Asif has nothing to lose again. No Mayor, No son.
His only mission would be to shed blood.
S.2 will be messy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samshoz(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2020
I would like to watch "BOB hearts Abishola" series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:03pm On May 10, 2020
Futuragetty:

Lale's men were slaughtered by Asif so as it stands now, Lale has no army. Asif has nothing to lose again. No Mayor, No son.
His only mission would be to shed blood.
S.2 will be messy

I like messy.

For Lale to survive, she has to join forces (she nor even get force again) with Wallace's. That's why I keep believing Sean isn't dead, cos that the only way Lale will survive.

She fit bring men from her country sha with Gloriana's billions.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:04pm On May 10, 2020
Just finished a cartoon series , Solar Opposites, its a light watch, nothing too serious, but I would like to watch season 2 when it comes out.

Solid 6/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 4:36pm On May 10, 2020
samshoz:
I would like to watch "BOB hearts Abishola" series
if you like sitcom, it's a good watch..it like series like big bang theory, friends, young Sheldon, the neighborhood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
Achilles200:

I like messy.

For Lale to survive, she has to join forces (she nor even get force again) with Wallace's. That's why I keep believing Sean isn't dead, cos that the only way Lale will survive.

She fit bring men from her country sha with Gloriana's billions.

Sean is dead, it's a foregone conclusion.. Shooting a person at close range, on the face with a firearm can be very fatal, esp if the pellet from the firearm created an exit wound at the back of the head. Sean died before he hit the ground.

First cops on the scene also confirmed that he died from the gun wounds.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Sean is dead na
Elliott shot him in the face in close range who survived that.
Florian has already taken their mother hostage, I don't think they will work together. If you can remember she wanted to kill floriana

Floriana offered Marian assistance. They will team up since they have a common enemy..enemy of my enemy is my friend and all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2020
RayMcBlue:

Floriana offered Marian assistance. They will team up since they have a common enemy..enemy of my enemy is my friend and all.

Floriana will team up with marian. Both of them want justice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Sean is dead na
Elliott shot him in the face in close range who survived that.
Florian has already taken their mother hostage, I don't think they will work together. If you can remember she wanted to kill floriana
Floriana didnt know marian wanted her dead naa. Was it not after finn died that she got to know about floriana
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:38pm On May 10, 2020
laydoh:

Also watching penny dreadful, only the episode 1 tho.
Been refreshing netnaija since last week for new releases but nothing.

Episode 3 is out. I will download it tonight.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2020
Achilles200:

Episode 3 is out. I will download it tonight.
Nice series!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doscar(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
realestniggah:

Found it in this telegram group

@movies101kian

Thanks bro
Preciate�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:53pm On May 10, 2020
Still can’t get over this show.

Solid 9.5/10 cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samshoz(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2020
Megatone50:

if you like sitcom, it's a good watch..it like series like big bang theory, friends, young Sheldon, the neighborhood.

I love sitcom a lot. from:

Two and a half men,
Meet the browns (Tyler Perry)
The big bang theory (stopped at season 7).
Two broke girls
House of Payne (Tyler Perry)
Mike and Molly.
The Haves and the have not (Tyler Perry)
Love thy neighbor (Tyler Perry)

I only watched short clips of Young Sheldon only, I wish to get the entire season, Bob hearts Abishola too etc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vecto(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2020
Achilles200:

Every site that gives you series for free earn money using ads. I don't think there is any sites without ads. Just some with too much and others with less.

But if you want totally without ads, use telegram.
Telegram, please how?

Okay can you please recommend some with less ads?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 10, 2020
Juzec:
lmao. Did you enjoy Breaking Bad?
Bro so sorry for quoting you here.When I typed my details I was banned.Maybe someone mischievous reported me.And I saw you helped people since I was not able to comment.Thanks for helping people.I would manage myself until next time because you helped a lot of people so I just see this as an opportunity missed because of a wicked fellow.God bless you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 9:26pm On May 10, 2020
Sleeklord:

Bro so sorry for quoting you here.When I typed my details I was banned.Maybe someone mischievous reported me.And I saw you helped people since I was not able to comment.Thanks for helping people.I would manage myself until next time because you helped a lot of people so I just see this as an opportunity missed because of a wicked fellow.God bless you.
No problem bro. I will have you in mind whenever I'm doing another one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 10, 2020
Juzec:
Thanks bro and once again congrats.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2020
I think Natalie former is a terrific actress from Anne boelyn to queen Margery to this role in pennd dreadful..she has brought the show to light cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2020
OZARK, God it's good the last time I got emotional watching a series was last episode of BB when white gave the coordinates to hank's burial ground and the last episode of This is us.

Kai i almost cried when wendy brother was shouting in jail he doesn't wanna go to the nut house and last episode when wendy gave up her bro location. oh boy wendy wicked.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2020
Juzec:
Congrats on your latest win bro.Sadly im unable to comment on the thread till tomorrow cause of the ban.Nice one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Futuragetty: 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
Hueyreckless0007:
Still can’t get over this show.

Solid 9.5/10 cool cool
Haba, No naa. You cannot rate movies like this.
That series dey btw 7.5 abeg. It's this kind of comments that lured me to watch this movie, That person fall my hand.
if its the sex scenes that influenced your rating, I would understand.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
Sleeklord:

Congrats on your latest win bro.Sadly im unable to comment on the thread till tomorrow cause of the ban.Nice one
Drop your details on a dead thread
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
OZARK, God it's good the last time I got emotional watching a series was last episode of BB when white gave the coordinates to hank's burial ground and the last episode of This is us.

Kai i almost cried when wendy brother was shouting in jail he doesn't wanna go to the nut house and last episode when wendy gave up her bro location. oh boy wendy wicked.
Ozark was my "TV show of the lockdown" .

It won some Emmy's which was very well deserved....

Be careful though,you might be dropping spoilers for some of the series you mentioned.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 9:58pm On May 10, 2020
Achilles200:

Nobody is doubting if she is a good actress, the other dude was just throwing the word awards upandan like she has bagged all the awards that there is.

Hence I followed him down there. What everyone is saying is that you can express emotional pain in different ways that will still connect to the audience not that stank ass face she is always doing, period.

You didn't follow me anywhere bros
Was waiting for you in my mentions
But seems you ran out of gas
It's all good though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2020
Juzec:
Drop your details on a dead thread
Bro I've done so pls check my posts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 10:16pm On May 10, 2020
Sleeklord:

Bro I've done so pls check my posts
I can't find it. Mention me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 10, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:31pm On May 10, 2020
Futuragetty:

Haba, No naa. You cannot rate movies like this.
That series dey btw 7.5 abeg. It's this kind of comments that lured me to watch this movie, That person fall my hand.
if its the sex scenes that influenced your rating, I would understand.

Naa, wasn’t really paying attention to the sex scenes.

The style and cinematography, as well as the acting are the things to watch out for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Phobos19 and 2 guest(s)