Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539684 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vecto(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2020
Guys please what's the best site to download series from with good quality? Without ads
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 1:23pm On May 09, 2020
GANGS OF LONDON has to be one of the most insane action/violence series I have ever seen. The crackhead turned out to be the smartest of them all. 9/10 for me. Episode 5 is the maddest 60 mins ever.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 1:31pm On May 09, 2020
Futuragetty:

exactly, nobody would.
Thought Marian Wallace was shot by Ed Dumani at the
graveyard. I somehow felt she could not have survived the
gunshot since it was close-ranged. unless I missed the part of her surviving.
another aspect they failed was - Sean almost had no sexual
life, except for the quickie towards the end of the last
episode. I really wanted sean to be the main character. He
had it all- the burning rage for revenge.

Sean's arc was poorly written. Like you rightly observed, he had no private life. No expository flashback to endear him to the audience, nothing. As a result, he appeared to be a shallow, touchy, impulsive, and malignant individual. He was no protagonist, just a red herring.

Elliot's arc in contrast, was well written. We knew he had a grim past (dead spouse and child), an ex-boxer dad whom he really dotes on. Likewise, it was intimated that he was ex-special forces. Elliot was written to be the main guy right from the start, but it was hidden from us, until the cat was let out of the bag in the season finale.

As regards Marian Wallace, towards the ending, a woman pushing a baby stroller approached a half-concious Marian, and said to her, "I'll help you." Going by this, my assumption is that she's very much alive.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
whitelotus:

The best woman is a non-binary woman. Taylor Mason. She has been the only honest soul on that show.

She is cold and ruthless but she never lies about it.

Wags and Axe keep referring to Taylor as "They".....why??

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by whitelotus: 2:07pm On May 09, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

Wags and Axe keep referring to Taylor as "They".....why??

Because "they" are neither "he" or "she".....they are binary
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
RayMcBlue:

Nonbinary is a term formulated to excuse mental illness.
Concurred.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:53pm On May 09, 2020
FlightCrew:
Blindspot is back!
Who else is following that epic series.

Ps, no hating... I personally think it's a decent show

Nice, I have been waiting for the final season, although the show has been below par since after season 1...would still like to see how it ends

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Futuragetty: 3:04pm On May 09, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Sean's arc was poorly written. Like you rightly observed, he had no private life. No expository flashback to endear him to the audience, nothing. As a result, he appeared to be a shallow, touchy, impulsive, and malignant individual. He was no protagonist, just a red herring.

Elliot's arc in contrast, was well written. We knew he had a grim past (dead spouse and child), an ex-boxer dad whom he really dotes on. Likewise, it was intimated that he was ex-special forces. Elliot was written to be the main guy right from the start, but it was hidden from us until the cat was let out of the bag in the season finale.

As regards Marian Wallace, towards the ending, a woman pushing a baby stroller approached a half-conscious Marian, and said to her, "I'll help you." Going by this, my assumption is that she's very much alive.

Yay. I just saw that last part. I don't know how I could miss that scene. obviously, I was sad about Sean's demise.
Isn't that Finn's mistress, Fiorina? the lady that may save Marian. and Yes, she will survive.

I don't get the obsession with the 'Only you' song by platters. Anyone who can explain please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ofhismercy(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2020
[url= https:///DXIi1fQan5bEfcHu4wvTj9]Improve your brand/product/business by learning in a 2 days free 3D text animation and graphic design master class. You will be able to make advert video that will improve your brand and say more about what you do.[/url]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ofhismercy(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:37pm On May 09, 2020
What shows are y'all watching now. I'm out of good TV shows. Only one I am seeing now is Defending Jacob and Penny Dreadful: City of angels.

I need recommendations, please, no CW shows.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
Futuragetty:

Yay. I just saw that last part. I don't know how I could miss that scene. obviously, I was sad about Sean's demise.
Isn't that Finn's mistress, Fiorina? the lady that may save Marian. and Yes, she will survive.

I don't get the obsession with the 'Only you' song by platters. Anyone who can explain please?

We weren't giving the reason why. There was no back story to explain her obsession with that song.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
Futuragetty:

poorly written scripts. It was rather too early for the Wallace family to be erased, leaving the family biz at the hands of refugees. in real life, people in the kind of biz Wallaces' fam were involved in don't make certain mistakes. like having a UC living and dining with you.

Refugees? Who are the refugees? Is it Alex and his father you are calling refugees?

Alex understand how the business is run, that even Sean's father preferred Alex to him.

As you rightly said, these families not make such mistakes that's why Elliot hasn't been able to get anywhere in his UC duties until the death of Finn.

Twas Sean's erratic behaviour of using violence and trying to get immediate result that help Elliot waltz through to have a seat at the table.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:52pm On May 09, 2020
Vecto:
Guys please what's the best site to download series from with good quality? Without ads

Every site that gives you series for free earn money using ads. I don't think there is any sites without ads. Just some with too much and others with less.

But if you want totally without ads, use telegram.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 5:04pm On May 09, 2020
Futuragetty:

I don't think the song has any special significance, aside from being Marian Wallace's pressure soothing tune.

Yup, the woman's Floriana.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 5:06pm On May 09, 2020
Achilles200:
What shows are y'all watching now. I'm out of good TV shows. Only one I am seeing now is Defending Jacob and Penny Dreadful: City of angels.

Check out Mrs america, my brilliant friend and maybe Devs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
Achilles200:

Upload, Little Fires Everywhere, Normal People, MyBrilliant Friend, Liar, Unorthodox.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Upload, Little Fires Everywhere, Normal People, MyBrilliant Friend, Liar, Unorthodox.

I want to check out White collar and better call Saul.

Hope they worth it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 5:17pm On May 09, 2020
hpymoment:

Hope they worth it.
Can only speak for Better Call Saul; it's worth your data.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 5:30pm On May 09, 2020
realestniggah:

I have seen Devs. Will check out the other ones. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 5:34pm On May 09, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

This is why I'm yet to see Little Fires Everywhere. Also her role in the trailer, looks there will be a lot of crying and this face in the series.

Kerry Washington too dey do this face.

I love Reese Witherspoon, cry so painful I won't be able to see her.

Will check out the rest. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 5:44pm On May 09, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Will start with Upload and Liar. I like what I see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 5:47pm On May 09, 2020
I highly recommend Unorthodox. Fabulous acting, moving and insightful. only 4 episodes but really good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 5:55pm On May 09, 2020
Achilles200:

This is why I'm yet to see Little Fires Everywhere. Also her role in the trailer, looks there will be a lot of crying and this face in the series.

forget Kerry's face and watch the show. reese and Kerry are a fantastic combination. if you need a great drama to binge then that is your best option at the moment. loved every moment of the show. Kerry has always had that face and I love it. loooool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 6:02pm On May 09, 2020
hpymoment:

Hope they worth it.

heard better call Saul is good, have not seen it.. but white collar, lol.. please don't stress your self.. it's interesting at the first but you will just get bored along the line, can't recall if I finish it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 6:04pm On May 09, 2020
Achilles200:

LMAO...

Don't deprive yourself of a decent show because of a pet peeve. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 6:05pm On May 09, 2020
Achilles200:

Will start with Upload and Liar. I like what I see.
Upload is really good. Nice concept.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 6:05pm On May 09, 2020
Achilles200:

lol, thought I was the only one that didn't like that facial expressions, gosh it was too much.. the storyline is good. Reese Witherspoon did a good Job as well.
it's a good watch if you can ignore Kerry..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNummeruno: 6:08pm On May 09, 2020
hakeemlyon:
I highly recommend Unorthodox. Fabulous acting, moving and insightful. only 4 episodes but really good.

Very underrated show. I wish it were longer than 4 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:33pm On May 09, 2020
realestniggah:

I like Mrs. America trailer. Looks good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 7:52pm On May 09, 2020
About 2 start watching UNDER THE DOME and THE ORIGINALS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
RayMcBlue:

Nonbinary is a term formulated to excuse mental illness.

Non-binary, or genderqueer, is a spectrum of gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine‍—‌identities that are outside the gender binary. Non-binary identities can fall under the transgender umbrella, since many non-binary people identify with a gender that is different from their assigned sex.

Lol.
Just like saying being gay or lesbian is an excuse of mental illness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.