Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539632 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 23, 2020
Who has seen Defending Jacob. Is it good? Please recommend other series for me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2020
Xerox01:
Strike back, into the Badlands (just swords sha)
these are old TV series na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ykgold29(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2020
I regret wasting my time and precious mb watching the witcher. 1/10

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2020
NNAMDIII:
these are old TV series na
you should try iron fist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2020
maidaboi:
you should try iron fist
I'm still in episode 1 and I'm already loving it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
Futuragetty:

I too don hear about Vis a Vis,

I was grinning like I have won lottery tickets as soon as I read this, "Nipple always paying attention"
The attached photos says it all. I need to see for my self.
any idea where I can get this series?

As far as I know the thing is very scarce, i search Internet tire before I find am for better quality... I eventually downloaded the 720p torrent, quality was still below par but watchable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by matosneh(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2020
nani667:

As far as I know the thing is very scarce, i search Internet tire before I find am for better quality... I eventually downloaded the 720p torrent, quality was still below par but watchable
U should have used telegram
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 2:17pm On May 23, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Who has seen Defending Jacob. Is it good? Please recommend other series for me

The premise on which the whole series is built for me is a bit lousy.

And its not ur regular law series with lawyers dropping facing off in the court.

Its almost like question and answer. I am currently seeing it, I just want to see how it will end.

I won't recommend.

You can try and see the first 3episodes if it is your kind of series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 2:18pm On May 23, 2020
maidaboi:
you should try iron fist

Iron fist na total trash abeg

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moshuur(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2020
Spectrum22:

I sent you a private mail, let's chat on WhatsApp
Sir....I don't av access to dat email account again...
BTW....I think we can discuss anything here (unless u av something personal that u want to discuss with me)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ykgold29(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2020
I can't afford to waste my precious data any longer. Someone should please lists out season films that can make me glued to my phone or laptop all day. The witcher na yeye movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moshuur(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2020
Kaycee7:
When I did my IT, almost the whole office were following the same number of shows, namely;

Game of Thrones
One Piece
Blackish
Into the Badlands
The Blacklist

And we were all of different ages. Y'all really need to stop these elitist excuses.
I tire for d guy ooo....someone requested for an action series, he started recommending non-action series...
I think we need to understand that all of us can't av preference for d same thing

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:02pm On May 23, 2020
matosneh:
U should have used telegram

Not a fan of downloading via Telegram
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:35pm On May 23, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Please which interesting action movies can i watch?

Warrior (Sword and martial arts)
Strike Back
The last ship
The Punisher
Daredevil
Jack Ryan
Godless
Altered Carbon
Zerozerozero
Kingdom(sword and zombies)
Banshee

Other good mentions
Animal Kingdom( Different kinds of heist and family drama)

Hope this is good enough
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:35pm On May 23, 2020
maidaboi:
you should try iron fist

Iron fist?
Lol
That's like the worst ever comic book live action series ever made
Twas terrible AF

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:36pm On May 23, 2020
ykgold29:
I can't afford to waste my precious data any longer. Someone should please lists out season films that can make me glued to my phone or laptop all day. The witcher na yeye movie

Depends on what you like
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:37pm On May 23, 2020
Achilles200:

And its not ur regular law series with lawyers dropping facing off in the court.

Its almost like question and answer. I am currently seeing it, I just want to see how it will end.

I won't recommend.

It's a limited series
No harm in recommending it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:38pm On May 23, 2020
Futuragetty:

@achilles could as well recommend more.

Didn't see this your notification cos there was no number added to the username.

I have shared the few I know to the dude.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:41pm On May 23, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

It's a limited series

I know, just saying in my own opinion.

Big Little lies was also a limited series and I will recommend for anyone without batting an eye.

But this one eh, e get as e be for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:41pm On May 23, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

It's a limited series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 4:51pm On May 23, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2020
Achilles200:

Warrior (Sword and martial arts)
Strike Back
The last ship
The Punisher
Daredevil
Jack Ryan
Godless
Altered Carbon
Zerozerozero
Kingdom(sword and zombies)
Banshee

Other good mentions
Animal Kingdom( Different kinds of heist and family drama)

Hope this is good enough
thanks man, though I've watched most of the TV series but will watch the Godless and zerozerozero after I'm through with iron fist, I just started watching it and I'm really enjoying it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:59pm On May 23, 2020
NNAMDIII:
thanks man, though I've watched most of the TV series but will watch the Godless and zerozerozero after I'm through with iron fist, I just started watching it and I'm really enjoying it

Please check the trailer first if your really fancy them.

You always welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2020
NNAMDIII:
i enjoy it too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Iron fist? Lol That's like the worst ever comic book live action series ever made Twas terrible AF
that is why another man meat is another man poison
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
maidaboi:
naso bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 6:57pm On May 23, 2020
Achilles200:

I know, just saying in my own opinion.

Big Little lies was also a limited series and I will recommend for anyone without batting an eye.

But this one eh, e get as e be for me.

I get it bro
But big little lies stopped being a limited series when they decided to do a season 2 with the possibility of a third.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 6:58pm On May 23, 2020
maidaboi:
Ok
But you'll soon some back here and concur
Keep watching grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 23, 2020
Achilles200:

I won't recommend.

alright thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:41pm On May 23, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

I get it bro
But big little lies stopped being a limited series when they decided to do a season 2 with the possibility of a third.

Twas too good(the season one) and fans had to ask for more.

I know Defending Jacob is a limited series but I doubt there will be any asking for season 2 as it was with Big Little Lies.

Except the remaining episodes comes with some off the chart cliffhanger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 8:01pm On May 23, 2020
Achilles200:

Twas too good(the season one) and fans had to ask for more.

I know Defending Jacob is a limited series but I doubt there will be any asking for season 2 as it was with Big Little Lies.

Except the remaining episodes comes with some off the chart cliffhanger.

I don't even want another season
Due to the way they're telling the story , one season is enough
Twas a smart decision to make it one season
Nobody wants to see a show like that for multiple seasons
To be honest the only reason I like Defending Jacob is cause of the cast and I know it's just 8 episodes
So I can just relax and enjoy it
But I get why you won't recommend it tho, I won't either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.