Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519317 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2020
whitelotus:

I stopped at half of season 2.

The main guys girlfriend is not fine abeg. He should go with the mermaid. grin

Lol. Tbh I hated it at the beginning. As if they don't have better cast.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Futuragetty: 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
I'm going to start ignoring movie reviews - and not let them dictate my viewing experience .

Going in blind without looking at reviews, allows me to form my own opinions and experience. I feel reading reviews after watching is far more useful than before.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jeshrun44: 10:59pm On May 26, 2020
Achilles200:

Warrior (Sword and martial arts)
Strike Back
The last ship
The Punisher
Daredevil
Jack Ryan
Godless
Altered Carbon
Zerozerozero
Kingdom(sword and zombies)
Banshee

Other good mentions
Animal Kingdom( Different kinds of heist and family drama)

Hope this is good enough

1. The last ship - you wont regret it
2. DareDevil - very nice series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2020
Just finished htgawm.

Wow what a blast from episode to episode.

Now that's a good show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 11:26pm On May 26, 2020
whitelotus:

What if the producer keeps his politics and sexuality private?

The wachowski siblings kept their transgender flair to themselves until after the matrix.

How did you manage game of thrones? Rape, incest, lesbianism and gay sex.
Are you sure you are tagging the right person because I don't have a problem with the current PC culture? I was only suggesting a solution so that people won't come out complaining
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin angry angry
Prison break
Oz
Wentworth
Locked up

Which other prison series make sense?
Orange is the new black.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by whitelotus: 12:08am On May 27, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

Are you sure you are tagging the right person because I don't have a problem with the current PC culture? I was only suggesting a solution so that people won't come out complaining

Okay. I thought you were agreeing with the guy and giving your ow method of escape from seeing gay things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:35am On May 27, 2020
Harley Quinn.

Oh dang, they swearing all over the place. I'm ready.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:43am On May 27, 2020
Versailles 9/10
Versailles is one of the best royal series I've ever Seen, the acting was top notch.

It has everything from betrayal to loyalty to real politics to war to love to sex to beautiful women to brilliance to religion to magic to death to poison.

I wonder why they didn't go through with season 4.

It was really at a loss of the company because i read that the fan base was huge.

I am going to miss king of France, his brother and his lover and all the wonderful casts.

Versailles is a must watch, if you haven't seen it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38am On May 27, 2020
Dead to me S2... So this lady na Lesbian. Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 9:50am On May 27, 2020
cao:
Harley Quinn.

Oh dang, they swearing all over the place. I'm ready.
u are not
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39am On May 27, 2020
SperoQuest:
Versailles 9/10
Versailles is one of the best royal series I've ever Seen, the acting was top notch.

It has everything from betrayal to loyalty to real politics to war to love to sex to beautiful women to brilliance to religion to magic to death to poison.

It was really at a loss of the company because i read that the fan base was huge.

I am going to miss king of France, his brother and his lover and all the wonderful casts.

What's the plot? Cos I didn't enjoy the trailer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triplemmm3(f): 11:40am On May 27, 2020
Where can I download the full episode
armadeo:
Just finished htgawm.

Wow what a blast from episode to episode.

Now that's a good show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:40am On May 27, 2020
Please who has seen The Alienist. What's it about? Is it worth watching?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 11:47am On May 27, 2020
whitelotus:

Okay. I thought you were agreeing with the guy and giving your ow method of escape from seeing gay things.
Nah.... I actually said I derail myself from shows that represent things I don't like. I never specified the "things"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 11:50am On May 27, 2020
SperoQuest:
Versailles 9/10

One of the best series I've ever seen especially in terms of accuracy of the history of versailles

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
triplemmm3:
Where can I download the full episode

Pirate bay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ykgold29(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2020
SperoQuest:
Versailles 9/10

link to download this vasaillies pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ykgold29(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

One of the best series I've ever seen especially in terms of accuracy of the history of versailles
where can I download pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:13pm On May 27, 2020
S05E01 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abelxo: 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
Abeg help....I'm looking for quality Nigerian series for that a typical Nigerian mother would watch and like. Please recommend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 4:32pm On May 27, 2020
whitelotus:

What if the producer keeps his politics and sexuality private?

The wachowski siblings kept their transgender flair to themselves until after the matrix.

How did you manage game of thrones? Rape, incest, lesbianism and gay sex.

Looks like you just like to argue for the sake of argument or just been controversial for no apparent reason.

The dude is of the notion that if you can't watch such series, desist from them instead of coming online to complain.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Amudamalik: 4:39pm On May 27, 2020
Bob♥️adeshola
Abelxo:
Abeg help....I'm looking for quality Nigerian series for that a typical Nigerian mother would watch and like. Please recommend

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2020
Wethworth season 7 finale was epic meh.. shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 5:26pm On May 27, 2020
Abelxo:
the johnsons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:53pm On May 27, 2020
Thanks to who recommended ENCHANTMENT on here very funny animation. Please someone should please recommend another animation series like that... Thanks in advance wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maeshal(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2020
Very good, you will enjoy it
Peakyblinder:
Who has seen Defending Jacob. Is it good? Please recommend other series for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 6:45pm On May 27, 2020
ykgold29:
where can I download pls
I streamed mine on Netflix but check mobiletvshows.net, it should be there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2020
ykgold29:
link to download this vasaillies pls
Toxic wap dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

Exactly, the whole story was on point.

They had no excuse whatsoever, not to have continued the series.
They forked up big time.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 27, 2020
Peakyblinder:
What's the plot? Cos I didn't enjoy the trailer
Bro believe me, just go to toxic wap and download it, you will totally love it.

Versailles is tha bomb, forget about trailer, just watch it, only episode one of season one will do the convincing, let me nor talk much.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2020
Monarca 8/10
Mehnn!! Spanish series has taken over.

The last scene of episode ten of monarca was something nobody could have ever predicted.

The season two will be tha bomb because everything has just been set on motion.

How will ana Maria prove her innocent when the man that set her up has just being murdered?

Let me not drop full spoilers.

Monarca is a strong 8/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01