Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528680 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Do you have any idea when the season 2 will be out?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
nani667:

No idea... Hope it comes soon... Can't wait to see what happens... Elliot ended up being the most annoying person at the end... Would love to see how he will die

Unless they are going to pull a Game of Thrones, it's highly unlikely he will be killed off. He's the protagonist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buho:
My favorite character in TV right now grin grin

Me too!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bratking:

Unless they are going to pull a Game of Thrones, it's highly unlikely he will be killed off. He's the protagonist.

As far as I am concerned they have already pulled the Game of Thrones... Sean's death hit me hard tho... Did not expect that...

I am quite sure Elliott will be killed off eventually, I am just eager to see the manner in which he will be killed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bratking:

It's overhyped.

Someone needs to explain the meaning of over hyped.

If I watched a movie and I liked it it thereby rating high you people will say it is over hyped.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Matoade:

They kind of maintained the tempo after bae died....try watch it ,u won't regret...u can watch trailers tho.... ATTENTION COMPOUND!!!!
Bro! Forget...They tried buh wasn't up to S1-4 standard. They fuvked up by killing Bea Smith. Sometimes, i dunno how the series producers think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Trivia

I'm sure some of you would need to go search to answer this, but try to be honest and say if you knew who this is before you searched.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:28am On Jul 26, 2020
hellohgy:

Someone needs to explain the meaning of over hyped.

If I watched a movie and I liked it it thereby rating high you people will say it is over hyped.

You should not care if people do not share your opinion. It shows you are independently minded, and not a sheep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:36am On Jul 26, 2020
bamangar:
I couldn't keep up with Wentworth after they killed my favorite character, Bee smith.. Quite emotional for me. I stopped at season 5 and won't go further.. But Fergusonis really maddddd
I hear these names and remember my [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_%28TV_series%29?wprov=sfla1]one time favourite tv series[/url] of which this is a remake. I finally gave up because it went on and on and on!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Kaycee7:
You could stick to other media apart from American content, instead of incessantly whining about LGBTQ content creators trying to tell their own stories. Last I checked, nobody's forcing you to watch any of these movies or TV series.
Nobody gives a sh1t what you choose to accept or not.
I like this.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:39am On Jul 26, 2020
sniper619:

Stay away from me gay
Yawn.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:52am On Jul 26, 2020
Vexatious:

Was the opposite for me. Mayans MC felt like poor man's version of Sons of Anarchy. Completed season 1... barely, and called it quits. It's a spin-off to Sons of Anarchy, BTW.
I'm in the middle of S3, and so far, SoA hasn't captivated me like Mayans MC did. I keep losing concentration to something else and have to rewind a lot.

I guess I haven't found a character to root for yet, though Maggie Siff who plays Tara Knowles is close. I keep comparing with her role as Wendy Rhoades in Billions.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 5:07am On Jul 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
Bro sit your ass down.

Everybody has his or her taste in life, you talk as if even if rotten tomatoes rated a series 20% and imb rate that same series 2/9. There are some comments you will read by opinions of people in imb and they will still rate it 10/10.

If the people that commented on a series on imb are 100. Even if imb rate the series 6/10. About 40 % of the comments will rate it 8 and above.

So do you mean the 40 people out of 100 don't know what they are doing?

You mean they have no right to choose what they like?

This is why i say the opinions of rotten tomatoes and imb no longer matters when it comes to series.

It matters before but not now and the reason is that.

1) They expect all series to be like Game of thrones.

When it comes to Adventure, the game of thrones has made these critics to believe that, any adventure series that is not on par with the game of thrones is below average which to me is 100% Nonsense.

The reason why Game of thrones gatherd many fans was because of the nude scenes and the dragons.

Before the game of thrones, we never add lots of series with dragons and if you must know.

People tend to Judge Netflix series because they drop all episodes at ones.

If they had gone with the pattern of dropping each episodes per week, you will see that lots of Their series will get high review for example this latest one "Curse"

Like i said before, game of thrones has made all new adventure series to look like shiit which is totally unfair because if you must know, there are seasons of game of thrones that are not even as interesting as the Witcher and cursed.

You cannot compare game of thrones season 1 to the Witcher or cursed.

They beat game of thrones season one hands down.

But why we were all fascinated by the game of thrones was because it was the first of it's kind, so game of thrones came when we had no other option.

But Damm!! I remember a certain shanara chronicle that beats the game of thrones hands down.

But like i said, people will always be blind to the truth.

Take a look at the war scenes in game of thrones and compare it to the war scenes in The last kingdom or even the Vikings and they beat the game of thrones hands down.

When you start comparing mediocre series alongside GOT, it stops being an "opinion" but an "agenda".

Bruh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 5:14am On Jul 26, 2020
sniper619:
I love ola (Patricia allison). Nobody should drag her with me tongue
She seems to be really short.

5'3 at best. She had great difficulty kissing Otis.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2020
iamconcept:

aje 1-3 was just dere..lol

but dat season 4 ending stroke begining of 5 ..the first 5 episodes was madt..

i still avnt seen any series to match power, prison break, HTGAWM...recommend for me o
Power series that they were just going around in circles is the series that you haven't found its match? grin

Some jokes tell themselves.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:
Trivia

I'm sure some of you would need to go search to answer this, but try to be honest and say if you knew who this is before you searched.

It's an open secret that prolific writers write under pseudonyms. J.K Rowlings penned under Robert Galbrait pseudonym for years, and fans were none the wiser.

Likewise, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, et al.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 6:08am On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

I'm in the middle of S3, and so far, SoA hasn't captivated me like Mayans MC did. I keep losing concentration to something else and have to rewind a lot.

I guess I haven't found a character to root for yet, though Maggie Siff who plays Tara Knowles is close. I keep comparing with her role as Wendy Rhoades in Billions.
Never watch a spinoff before the original. Seeing the spin off first will most certainly lessen the emotional impart the original might have had on you. It's tantamount to ignoring book 1-7, and jumping straight to book 8.

It's similar to how I effed up by watching Angel before Buffy The Vampire Slayer, when I should have watched the later before the former.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eric14(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

keep watching bro, the series peaked at Season 4 to 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:

SoA is a show that really drew me in, and was one of the first shows I marathoned. Yes, it has flaws, but it has quite a few strong arcs. Are there better shows? Yes. Is it the best show? No. Is it worth watching? Yes.

Don't give up yet. Season 4 is really good, the show's best season IMO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Eric14:

keep watching bro, the series peaked at Season 4 to 7

You're partly right. It peaked at season 4, but declined in quality from 5-7.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2020
budaatum:
Trivia

Stephen King.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Yes i saw that too,but otis is also tall,so i think she'd be 5'5,judging by her height to her dads bus.
i only disliked the twist of the story, her breaking up with otis then getting entangled with that wierd girl cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Close. She's 5'2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2020
sniper619:

Yes i saw that too,but otis is also tall,so i think she'd be 5'5,judging by her height to her dads bus.
i only disliked the twist of the story, her breaking up with otis then getting entangled with that wierd girl cheesy

She's 5'2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Keky:
F*cking hilarious � �
Pls what series is dis??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Good morning... This is for the people arguing if a TV series is over hyped or not...

We have to understand that people have different tastes and opinion. A topnotch series to me, might be a trash series to another.

Anytime you see any series here been recommended, first of all, go to YouTube to see the trailer to know if it's your kinda series. Then, if you're not yet sure, then you can download 3 episodes of the series and watch. If you didn't feel it,then it's not your type and you can move on to other ones... That's what i always do and it works for me... Although there are series that are slow burners that gets addictive towards the end of their season 1.

Different strokes for different folks. Everybody must not like the same thing. Variety is the spice of life, so lets respect each others opinion.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hummel94: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Please Guys Recommend A Movie Like ELITES
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Who have seen HANNIBAL?
is it worth my time or just another piece of garbage?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Bratking:

She's 5'2.
sad she's short, but i still like her, even though I'm 6'4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Hummel94:
Please Guys
Recommend A Movie Like ELITES
sex education, Skins, Riverdale (S1 and S2 very good, went downhill from S3), gossip girl, Baby (literally the Italian version of ELITE), Atypical, How to sell drugs fast online, Quicksand and Trinkets.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2020
Cursed... Average at best..

Finished after a week of downloading.

5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2020
So I just finished Dark and boy it's best thing I have seen on screen. The acting is superb. The story is on another level. I will definitely watch this again. maybe after 33 years grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: adeboi1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.