Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505734 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
CuteMercury:
He will pay but it wont be that easy, remember he has the governor behind him and his real dad is a real badass, a father that advises his son to destroy, is no ordinary father and lastly he got the billion dollar coporation and possibly the Indians behind him. Jamie has the connection to totally destroy yellow stone and he has the priviledge to get more hit men twice as many as what John has. The next season will definely get bloody but be rest assured that Jamie aint an easy kill. He knows all the dark secrets of that ranch. The only hope for John,kaycee,Bet and the yellowstone, are the men that wants kaycee as Governor.
I agree..This will definitely be the game changer for the Duttons cheesy. Everyone has dirt on them including Jamie..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Raised by wolves is just there.

Im just watching it for watching sake.

Not spell binding...

5\10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tolu121:
New releases
where are you downloading from bruv, pls tell me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
CuteMercury:
The gay scene in the episode 5 of the lovecraft country, is the most disgusting piece of shiiit i have ever seen in a series for many years. The scene was totally not necessary, it actually makes no iota of sence. They should not force such nonsence on us, it is actually very disturbing and now i know why some people are very violent towards gay men in America and Europe. That scene got me very angry. By the way, it was a nice episode except for the gay scene. They dont have to include gay scence to sell the series. Game of thrones, Power, Into the badlands, The seeker, peaky blinders, the crown, Yellowstone, lord of the ring and many highly rated series had no male gay scenes and yet billions of people loved them are they won awards.
I swear!
I be wan vomit sef, it's hard to find American TV show without gay characters, I miss series like Merlin sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Teenage Bounty Hunters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pardon his/her ignorance.
Some people just want to be heard, making sense is secondary.

One of the lead character in into the Badlands is a lesbian.

The Cara character in the legend of the seeker is a lesbian.

Liposure:
loras tyrell and renly baratheon once made out in season two of game of thrones

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
nkiliuzo:
where are you downloading from bruv, pls tell me
https://torrentgalaxy.to/

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
CuteMercury:
The gay scene in the episode 5 of the lovecraft country, is the most disgusting piece of shiiit i have ever seen in a series for many years. The scene was totally not necessary, it actually makes no iota of sence. They should not force such nonsence on us, it is actually very disturbing and now i know why some people are very violent towards gay men in America and Europe. That scene got me very angry. By the way, it was a nice episode except for the gay scene. They dont have to include gay scence to sell the series. Game of thrones, Power, Into the badlands, The seeker, peaky blinders, the crown, Yellowstone, lord of the ring and many highly rated series had no male gay scenes and yet billions of people loved them are they won awards.

It's called subtle programming. With every scene you watch of it, even without you knowing, your resolve towards it is softening.

Yes, right now, watching it makes your blood boil, but with time, you be like "Oh well, na them know".

Right now, new rules for a movie to be nominated for Oscars, it must have a LGBTQ character amongst the cast amongst other new rules. I am sure Emmy's will soon include that rule.

Who nor like to win award?

With this age and time, you should know that it's going to be in your face in every movie/series that you see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
armadeo:
Raised by wolves is just there.

Im just watching it for watching sake.

Not spell binding...

5\10

After episode 1 and 2, I was livid about the show.

Right now , I am freaking enjoying it.

Already downloaded episode 5 and 6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Like tomorrow evening, when everybody don watch the latest episodes of Raised by Wolves, we need to talk cos I get some serious questions to ask.

Please if you have read the book, don't come and do spoilers for us o, just leave us the fan of the series to do our guess work in peace.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
CuteMercury:

But if na two girls they make out, you will like it abi? Talk true make devil shame.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
newguy1:
Lovecraft country is a nice series but I think they will bite more than dey can chew with what they are trying to do with d series but at least we get to keep enjoying it for a yl

How so? How are they biting more they can chew?

While there are other subplots(as it is in every good movie/series) the main plot revolves around Tic , blondie and the cult.

Is that too difficult to grasp?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
CuteMercury:
Lmaoo didn't Game of Thrones had a bout of incest that even lead to procreation, but "Male gay" scene is where you draw the line.. Bro you are going to get angry alot if all these things still bug you cuz that's the norm line the world is towing towards now. Just FF the scene if it bothers you that much and enjoy your series jeje.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raised by Wolves

Burst my brain!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
oyaskii:
Lmaoo didn't Game of Thrones had a bout of incest that even lead to procreation, but "Male gay" scene is where you draw the line.. Bro you are going to get angry alot if all these things still bug you cuz that's the norm line the world is towing towards now. Just FF the scene if it bothers you that much and enjoy your series jeje.

You dey answer the guy. Pretense one kill am.

Just like northerners were ready to kill a guy for calling Mohammed's name in a song, but they cannot cut the hands of a thieving governor that was caught on camera. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
So, una dey here too?

If you know, you know.

That symbol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Achilles200:

After episode 1 and 2, I was livid about the show.

Right now , I am freaking enjoying it.

Already downloaded episode 5 and 6.

I've seen upto 4. Will watch 5 over the weekend. Is 6 out?

Father is just there losing grip.

That kid Campos or whatever is behaving like a real child general misconducting ....

Those believers are plain annoying ...

Mother ....the only reason to keep watching. Necromancer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2020
oyaskii:

Exactly @the bolded but yeah next time, i will just fast forward.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

But if na two girls they make out, you will like it abi? Talk true make devil shame.
If you read my post very well, i specifically mentioned male gay scene.

Honestly i have no problem with lesbians even if we know it's wrong but male gay scene is where i really don't understand.

Who tha fork enjoys that shiit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

It's called subtle programming. With every scene you watch of it, even without you knowing, your resolve towards it is softening.

Yes, right now, watching it makes your blood boil, but with time, you be like "Oh well, na them know".

Right now, new rules for a movie to be nominated for Oscars, it must have a LGBTQ character amongst the cast amongst other new rules. I am sure Emmy's will soon include that rule.

With this age and time, you should know that it's going to be in your face in every movie/series that you see.
Well it's true Sha.
You have Said it all. We Just have to accept that it has come to stay.

But how Yellowstone was able to go three seasons without it makes me marvel.

So is power by 50 cent.

Kudos to them and i hope they continue this way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Pardon his/her ignorance.
Some people just want to be heard, making sense is secondary.

One of the lead character in into the Badlands is a lesbian.

The Cara character in the legend of the seeker is a lesbian.

This is how lots of you fails visa tests in America embassy and European embassies.

It is one thing to read and it is entirely a different thing to read to understand.

Go back and read what i wrote again.

Nor go dey do pass yourself.

Adios!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:09am On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:

Honestly i have no problem with lesbians even if we know it's wrong but male gay scene is where i really don't understand.

bro we all hate dat shit just fast forward d gay shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:27am On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:

Na so!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

How so? How are they biting more they can chew?

While there are other subplots(as it is in every good movie/series) the main plot revolves around Tic , blondie and the cult.

Is that too difficult to grasp?
no sub plot here it straight as it can be it’s revolves around tic n his race, but that is my point u Nigerian have this constructive mindset of having a dialogue to either be good or bad, the way I said it is simply with maybe just like how movie critic says it and also I have watched a lot of series when it come to jj Abrams he create series with lots of incredible expectations then all of a suddenly get cancelled examples are revolution, almost human, undercover n more but doesn’t mean he his still not one of my favorite producers, also Jordan peele I think this is his first sci/ series.. so bro all I did was predictive analysis thinking it out loud which I definitely say at d end of that typo that fingers cross n enjoy it y it last
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Achilles200:

New Rules for a movie to be nominated for Best picture has to meet 2 out of the 4 criteria not necessarily an Lgbt character

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:
Exactly @the bolded but yeah next time, i will just fast forward.
Then your moral compass is flawed but ok.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Loaded ✔️

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Treyknowles:

New Rules for a movie to be nominated for Best picture has to meet 2 out of the 4 criteria not necessarily an Lgbt character

Okay. Thanks for the clarification
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2020
newguy1:
no sub plot here it straight as it can be it’s revolves around tic n his race, but that is my point u Nigerian have this constructive mindset of having a dialogue to either be good or bad, the way I said it is simply with maybe just like how movie critic says it and also I have watched a lot of series when it come to jj Abrams he create series with lots of incredible expectations then all of a suddenly get cancelled examples are revolution, almost human, undercover n more but doesn’t mean he his still not one of my favorite producers, also Jordan peele I think this is his first sci/ series.. so bro all I did was predictive analysis thinking it out loud which I definitely say at d end of that typo that fingers cross n enjoy it y it last

What tha hell are you going on and on about?

I just asked you a simply question, you are going to Jerusalem and beating round the bush. I am beginning to feel like you are child. Cos the way you reason eh, even your sentences, there is no way an adult will reason like this.

Tha hell!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2020
CuteMercury:

Ladies and Gentlemen, there you have it

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2020
armadeo:

I've seen upto 4. Will watch 5 over the weekend. Is 6 out?

Father is just there losing grip.

That kid Campos or whatever is behaving like a real child general misconducting ....

Those believers are plain annoying ...

Mother ....the only reason to keep watching. Necromancer.

Normal normal, a child will always be a child , whether on earth or planet Kepler-22b.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.