Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521768 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2020
softtouch2:
For fans of Sci and Tech, Watching "FLASH" on Netflix
e neva still end?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2020
CuteMercury:
I was tempted to download this Reached series but i got the feeling that people in this thread are like over hyping it so I'm going to put it on hold for now.

As for that p valley, the reviews on imb about the male gay scenes turned me off completely. I thought it was a series about life of strippers then what tha fork are gays scenes doing in a stripper series?

All these gay democrats Americans, na thunder go fire them.

Let me just enjoy the new episode of power and continue with my the king enternal monarch.

Maybe later i will be download that Ted lasso, the reviews I got were encouraging.

Wow... You just made me discover "p-valley" grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Lovecraft country episode 6 is 10/10 hands down. Now this is what i am talking about, this is how to make an Emmy award series and not the Nonsense they gave us in episode 5. episode 5 was totally and that Nonsense gay scene was not necessary at all and i am glad they have won me over with this episode 6. From the storyline to the acting, everything made too much sense, this episode too sweet abeg. How i wish they could continue this korea storyline a little. e too sweet abeg. this episode 6 is the 1st episode i have watched repeatedly two times. That episode 5 nor just make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
blingxx:

Wow... You just made me discover "p-valley" grin
Have you watched it? i read about the male gay scene on imb parental guide and i lost interest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2020
CuteMercury:
Have you watched it? i read about the male gay scene on imb parental guide and i lost interest.

Nah..i just saw the trailer on youtube, i won't bother about the gay scene tho it's not the first time Hollywood shove it in our face.. Just press forward when you see the scene undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2020
The song that was sang by that korea guy in a bar in the starting of the episode 6 of lovecraft country, please somebody should help find where i can download the song or a youtube link, i have tried to find it all to no avail. That song spoke to my soul, it was so good that i repeated that scene like 10 times(no cap) just to listen to the song over and over again. My brothers and sisters, Songs dey this life. all these typical naija songs are just Nonsence. That korea song was elevating to my soul.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Achilles200:
Hey y'all, I know this isn't a movies thread, but I recommend y'all should see the documentary 'The Social Dilemma'

Its about how social media is affecting us all.

Its a real mind opener.

It's available on Netflix.
mehn! An eye opener.. The new Era cocaine..super Addictive...folks be careful mehn. Moderation is key
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Chibudollar:
After watching this documentary, I started lookin at my Instagram and Twitter with one eyes.
na so e suppose be.. I hardly enter Facebook and Instagram but Twitter somehow get more than the attention I give to the two mentioned..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Womanizer(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

It's acting though. Neil Patrick Harris played a womanizer for 9 years on How I met your mother and he's gay so it's no biggie to them

Is that not the guy that played Dougie Howser the genius doctor?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Achilles200:
Hey y'all, I know this isn't a movies thread, but I recommend y'all should see the documentary 'The Social Dilemma'

Its about how social media is affecting us all.

Its a real mind opener.

It's available on Netflix.

Funny enough I'm suprised people didn't really take notice earlier, its so so good..its what American Gods was all about,but the message passed over many peoples head,the new gods are taking over,especially media and technology

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
THE BLACKLIST.

ALL OR NOTHING, (DOCUMENTARY ON MOURINHO AND TOTTENHAM FC)

ANIMAL KINGDOM.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
really wishing HOMELAND and SEAL TEAM come back on time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
dubylhover:

Funny enough I'm suprised people didn't really take notice earlier, its so so good..its what American Gods was all about,but the message passed over many peoples head,the new gods are taking over,especially media and technology
they have already taken over.. I have seen Instagram and Facebook junkies.. They do nothing but binge on these platforms
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
mayor1814:
really wishing HOMELAND and SEAL TEAM come back on time.

Homeland won't be coming back, season 8 was the final season.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
lymelyte:
they have already taken over.. I have seen Instagram and Facebook junkies.. They do nothing but binge on these platforms
I'm a YouTube junkie. can't help myself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Is it normal for MTN to gift a subscriber 4.3gb after a 1gb one week subscription on a new SIM?

Anyways, I'm not complaining. YouTube binging loading....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

I'm a YouTube junkie. can't help myself.
cheesy me too although lack of time have slow my urge down and also made me retreat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Womanizer:

Is that not the guy that played Dougie Howser the genius doctor?
Yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
quivah:

Thank you. I am downloading Bates motel.
Nice. You will like it. Norman and his mother Norma
Might even rewatch it soon

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Six episodes of Ted Lasso and my ribs are hurting already.

Mad humour cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
thorrvik55:
It's been a while.. Wots the latest good/interesting series on ground these days??

I'm all for any genre as long as it's intriguing and it's not Stranger Things (overated as fvck)...

Only watched season 1 and I gave up. Not for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
dubylhover:

That's true o. Tis one of the themes that American Gods covered.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Six episodes of Ted Lasso and my ribs are hurting already.

Mad humour cheesy

People say we dey over hype am. Leave them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Achilles200:

That's true o. Tis one of the themes that American Gods covered.

Yes now, its even the major theme I even felt they were trying to portray,social media and technology has taken over us..we are now slaves to it and worship it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
My friend who doesn't understand jack about football and didn't even know the plot at all watched a single episode and laughed like tomorrow will not come cheesy
Achilles200:

People say we dey over hype am. Leave them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
My friend who doesn't understand jack about football and didn't even know the plot at all watched a single episode and laughed like tomorrow will not come cheesy
Definitely checking this out, anything comedy count me in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
nani667:
Done with Season 4
Bea Smith finally dies cry
Just started yesterday ND I actually like it
Can u recommend me series.. I think we kinda like the same shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Appisko: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guys how good is the movie kingdom Korean series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Appisko:
Guys how good is the movie kingdom Korean series?

I have watched it and it's an excellent series, personally I will rate it 10/10 although I may be a little bit bias because am a fan of Korean series

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:

The scene at the bar about the milk sisters during the last episode, my rib almost cut.

Man's was just dropping milk puns upandan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
oyaskii:
HBO is a gargantuan network!..If they shoot, they hardly miss...

Unfortunately there won't be a season 2 for Watchmen. I hate that the writer isn't considering to continue the story even when HBO is game should the writer decides to write the sequel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Harry4cas:

Unfortunately there won't be a season 2 for Watchmen. I hate that the writer isn't considering to continue the story even when HBO is game should the writer decides to write the sequel.
I prefer it ends as it is. The season 1 was so perfect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: JAccksnow(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.