Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503816 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2020
hpymoment:

Just started watching it and you have already said what happened in S4 .....oga easy abeg so that we can enjoy it too grin
Or use spoiler alert so that I can jump and pass cheesy

The series is quite Old, currently airing Season 8 and I was in Season 4... At this point it is no longer spoiler... Besides, I thought I was the one watching it, me was just casually enjoying the thing... No one else here was talking about it..

Well, Bea Smith dying is probably the major spoiler in the series.. Very sad event but the surprisingly the show was still great even after she left..enough greatness for you to look forward to as you just started.. I am about to start Season 6 ★★

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2020
NEXT IN LINE

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2020
pls guys I need any rap music series to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2020
quivah:
I finally decided to watch YOU. I finished the two seasons with 36hours. Yep, the series was topnotch, and I don't think I can.wait till 2021 for the next season. Who can recommend a similar series biko?
Thanks in advance.
watch= prodigal son
dope series u will like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Tolu121:
NEXT IN LINE

King of updates cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2020
ositadima1:

They suppose bring back Daredevil and Pointdexter.

Daredevil?? That's not a DC character. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Achilles100:

King of updates cheesy
naso
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wentworth season 8 episode 9. 10/10. Damm!! so many secrets revealed and things explained. So Ferguson had a daughter? i was suprise when the ghost called her mommy. "Its sad that next episode is this season's final episode, i never wanted wentworth to end. Seriously i envy those still watching from season 4. atleast you guys wont pass through the heartbreak of knowing that next episode is the last time you will see wentworth till August 2021 again. well!! next episode go bloody o and i have a feeling they will kill off a fan's favourite. i dont just know who. let me be wiping my tears in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
DieRich5:
pls guys I need any rap music series to watch

Try Atlanta, wu tang clan :an american saga just season 1,
Dave
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannytoe(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lovecraft country, the gay sex on episode 5 is the most disgusting scene have ever watched on a movie, so unnecessary, I don't know if it's the less than 5% gay population in the United States they are trying to please.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buzzer99:

Try Atlanta, wu tang clan :an american saga just season 1, Dave
thanks I will check dem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Goodnuel: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please o, I could use a link to download peaky blinders from the very first season..

I have only been seeing 4&5 alone.

Please, drop link for me if you can.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2020
✔️✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by scilover: 3:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Korean Series : Dr Romantic, Teacher Kim 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2020
dannytoe:
Lovecraft country, the gay sex on episode 5 is the most disgusting scene have ever watched on a movie, so unnecessary, I don't know if it's the less than 5% gay population in the United States they are trying to please.

The show is owned by HBO the makers of game of thrones, why are surprised?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2020
The Boys: plot twist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
nani667:

The series is quite Old, currently airing Season 8 and I was in Season 4... At this point it is no longer spoiler... Besides, I thought I was the one watching it, me was just casually enjoying the thing... No one else here was talking about it..

Well, Bea Smith dying is probably the major spoiler in the series.. Very sad event but the surprisingly the show was still great even after she left..enough greatness for you to look forward to as you just started.. I am about to start Season 6 ★★

Thanks for your swift response grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
COOL FUNNY ACTORS OVER HERE

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Raised by wolves has the saddest intro I've ever seen undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Insane!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sneakerheads is so good

Sneakerheads: 7.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Finally i am through with the king enternal monarch and its a solid 10/10 for me. I have never seen a series that messes with my mind since i was born. Only those that have seen the series knows what i am talking about. The series made me question life itself, from Religion to science and to knowlege itself. perhabs there are knowlege in life that we are not permitted to know or that have been hidden from humans. But if you ask me, i think Re-incarnation is real. I think Earth is not the only planet where there is life like people, government, schools. etc. I think there are different worlds and there is a gateaway that is hidden from humans. Only GOD and the Angels really knows the universe. You need to see the series to understand why i think there is more to the universe.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Finally i am through with the king enternal monarch and its a solid 10/10 for me. I have never seen a series that messes with my mind since i was born. Only those that have seen the series knows what i am talking about. The series made me question life itself, from Religion to science and to knowlege itself. perhabs there are knowlege in life that we are not permitted to know or that have been hidden from humans. But if you ask me, i think Re-incarnation is real. I think Earth is not the only planet where there is life like people, government, schools. etc. I think there are different worlds and there is a gateaway that is hidden from humans. Only GOD and the Angels really knows the universe. You need to see the series to understand why i think there is more to the universe.

so far I have watched episode 1-7 and I can boldly tell you it's a solid 10/10 bros please no spoilers let us finish watching in peace biko
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Still on the series the king enternal monarch. Do you all really think there is a knowlege of time travel? like a key or a gateway. where you can actually go to the past like in the 70s and 60s. Seriously my mind is forked up right now. I need to do some research and read some books.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
XINOIX:

so far I have watched episode 1-7 and I can boldly tell you it's a solid 10/10 bros please no spoilers let us finish watching in peace biko
Alright bro no problem. Just keep watching, there are much more you need to catch up on. I have never seen a series like this that plays with my beliefs. well keep enjoying bro and damm!!! that female prime minister is too beautiful, infact koreans are too fine.(no cap)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
CuteMercury:
Have you seen Dark?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
CuteMercury:

I had a movie hangover after watching this grin

Try Two worlds, it will blow your mind

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ted Lasso. I'm genuinely enjoying this one. A refreshing watch.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by endemophy: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please I need some one to recommend a gud series films for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
endemophy:
Please I need some one to recommend a gud series films for me

Fast Paced
The 100
The boys
Snowpiercer
How to get away with murder
Succession
Lovecraft Country
See

Slow paced
Mr Robot
Westworld
Ozark
Yellowstone
The outsider
Breaking Bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2020
RichieMichie:

I had a movie hangover after watching this grin

Try Two worlds, it will blow your mind
Hmm let me put it on my list of next downloads.
I hope it is as interesting like the king enternal monarch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: SOZINN and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.