Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524445 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
newguy1:
bro u expanding d whole argument here from Hollywood to personal trivial.anyways u r pro homo am against case close....
I'm actually pro-freedom of expression and this argument was always about your personal prejudice.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rheatobi(f): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
You guys are just derailing the thread, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you are not in support of what the other person is advocating, feel free to ignore. Or better still, create another thread and argue out your cases.

***you guys would do well if it were a debate, you all have points. Buh e don do abegi.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
ShitStain:

That has always been the core objective.
Conditioning your mind to accept homosexuality.
Don't give a f what their objective is. But I've gone beyond judging people based on sexual orientation. Most people complaining here will not frown at lesbians

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jainine(f): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bratking:

Seeing Muslim and critical thinker in the same sentence made me lol.

Sweet irony.

I logged in just to laugh grin

Sweet Sweet Sweet irony.

It is interesting that when Hollywood make effort to combat racism, fight slave trade, take a stand against rapist, showcase the danger of terrorism.
It is all seen as " Great Hollywood" but when support is shown for LGBT, homophobia is awoken a 100% and it becames a problem.

The reason for these scenes is actually to teach you to live and let others live.

It's also okay if you feel the scene stand against what you believe in, that is not a problem, quit the movie entirely.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thuna(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blood and water makes sense, currently watching FAUDA.... Nice one too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
CuteMercury:
Has anybody seen the 1st 12 minute of the latest episode of lovecraft country? the scene where Aticus and his girl worked in and saw his gayy father with his partner. "The look on their faces should send to you a message they are trying to pass. Why has the dad gone into hiding all these years? why was he afraid whether his neighbour saw his gayy partner coming in? If being gayy is so cool then why was Atticus in tears? even his girl was dumbfounded. "Only that scene should tell you how wrong it is. Even in America, calling someone a forking gay is taken as offensive just like calling a lady a "bittchh" now why take being called a forking gay offensive if there is nothing wrong in being gayyy. Just call any guy in America or Europe a "gayy" and watch him attack you with offensive words. These people knows it is wrong but they are using the media to make it seems it is right and at the same time making it looks bad through the media just like the last episode of lovecraft country.

Now i see why they tackle you alot here.
That was in the fucking 1950s,a time when the whole world frowned on homosexuality because of the ignorance surrounding it.
But trust you to interpret it the way prejudice let's you.
You just keep pumping series into your head without even understanding what's going on in them.

It seems homosexuality is the major discussion in this thread. The Rainbow gods most be truly working

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jainine:

I logged in just to laugh grin

Sweet Sweet Sweet irony.

It is interesting that when Hollywood make effort to combat racism, fight slave trade, take a stand against rapist, showcase the danger of terrorism.
It is all seen as " Great Hollywood" but when support is shown for LGBT, homophobia is awoken a 100% and it becames a problem.

The reason for these scenes is actually to teach you to live and let others live.

It's also okay if you feel the scene stand against what you believe in, that is not a problem, quit the movie entirely.

Like i don't get their fucking problem here. Every other topic being discussed mainstream by Hollywood is applauded by them, but when it's homosexuality, their heads begin to sparkle.
The homophobia their parents and society thought them is the only lesson they just can't let go.
The world is moving on, you either follow or be left behind. Homophobia rather than homosexuality is the problem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannytoe(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=newguy1 post=94443884]bro u expanding d whole argument here from Hollywood to personal trivial.anyways u r pro homo am against case close.... [/quote
Leave that guy and his fellow homo niggars.
Nothing will change his brainwashed mind
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannytoe(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
I'm displaying ignorance? The irony reach to laugh.
Sex with animals should be next.
Those who don't like it are ignorant,
After all, the world is developing and advancing.
Learn to live with it cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
Homosexual sex has been around since time immemorial. Nobody's asking you to like it. Just make use of your skip button and stop pretending like your prejudice is born out of righteous indignation.

You dey mind Dem... Even Christianity wey don dey for About 1500yrs sef Sodomy dey inside Bible.

Abi were una think say the word Sodomy (An@l sex) come from?? No be from Sodom and Gomorrah. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jainine(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
dannytoe:

Sex with animals should be next.
Those who don't like it are ignorant,
After all, the world is developing and advancing.
Learn to live with it cool cool

I'm tried not to be confrontational earlier but this doesn't make sense at all.

I can see why he said you are ignorant cheesy

You try to categorise sex between two consenting adult, same with sex with animals... Yo Dude! Don't be like that.

Do you even know what consent in sex is?

Sex with aninal, under age kid and sex with the dead are all labelled as abuse because, these categories are not fit to give consent.

Look, say it stands against your beliefs and that will be fine.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannytoe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jainine:

I'm tried not to be confrontational earlier but this doesn't make sense at all.

I can see why he said you are ignorant cheesy

You try to categorise sex between two consenting adult, same with sex with animals... Yo Dude! Don't be like that.

Do you even know what consent in sex is?

Sex with aninal, under age kid and sex with the dead are all labelled as abuse because, these categories are not fit to give consent.

Look, say it stands against your beliefs and that will be fine.
It doesn't change anything,
Have made my opinion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bratking:

Seeing Muslim and critical thinker in the same sentence made me lol.

Sweet irony.
It's not a must to exercise your God given right to stupidity. Grow up!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
Have you seen 2 human beings of the same sex having sex in real life? Stop deceiving yourself with videos and movies. There's nothing like homosexuality.

Since we all want to be stup1d

LMAO..... grin grin grin

Chaiiii.... Kikiki.... cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Brukx:
Don't give a f what their objective is. But I've gone beyond judging people based on sexual orientation. Most people complaining here will not frown at lesbians

Lol you said it all, their outrage is always selective.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Very interesting debate going on.

There is a reason why everything is created/evolved or came out of nothing (for those who don't believe in God) as male and female except for a few hermaphrodites.

I haven't seen my dog try to have sex with a fellow male dog nor will a cow, sheep goat, snake,monkey etc try and have sex with same sex.
Supporting homosexualities is stupidity, if not for your sake, do it for the sake of the future generation.
These kids are smart and pay attention to details, and very curious to try out what they see on TV.
I don't think any sane person would decide to be gay without any external influence like the media or peer group. It has even gone the the extent of crossdressing and cutting off ones pènis to pave way for another penïs (Jesu).

It would be great if people just practice their bullshit without trying to shove it on our faces through the media. The future is at stake cause what is wrong is not right.. And if you are gay reading this, you need to go for a serious mental evaluation.
Imagine gay couples trying to adopt a kid, we all know this kid will grow up to be gay cause he will think this bullshít is right. It's happening all around us, it needs to stop.
The Anûs is meant for discharge, sticking your joystick in there gives way to different infections and diseases, i won't be surprised to see more and more sexually transmitted diseases emerging.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
dannytoe:
The way people are supporting gay here ehh, na small small e dey start. from tolerating the scene, to fantasising about it and before you know, you are in.
It's easy to hide behind your keyboard defending gays and rant about hypocrisy as usual.
But truth be told, in reality? can you stand your male child, bring home his fellow man to you, Asking for permission to wed and fvck his ass?
Truth be told most of us can't even stand it in reality. So why come here to rant and defend what you can't stand in reality? So who's now the hypocrite?
Gayism, including lesbianism is unnatural, a mental disorder that needs mental therapy and rehab. But I trust the Western world, they will never accept it as a disorder but tell you it's natural and normal.
Yet only humans have "same sex" sexual interaction, animals don't. They follow the natural process of life.
If your parents were gays, would you have been born? talkless of having the opportunity to practice your gay habit?
You position your fellow man for doggy, fvck his anus till you cum inside and then you announce to the whole World via movies scene and TV shows, it's the sweetest thing after slice bread.
Please don't mention me,
Just post your opinion.

Bless you bro, I love this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
Funny how heterosexual sex scenes haven't converted homosexual people. You can't just change your sexuality. If you're heterosexual (straight), no amount of homosexual content can make you gay or even bi-curious. Unless you were a closeted homosexual, in the first place.

This is basically you, projecting your mentality on other people. The fact that you can't tolerate it doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way as you.

I find it amazing that in 2020, people still don't know that homosexuality is common in the animal kingdom. Lions, chimps, penguins. Maybe read a book or watch a documentary sometime.

You're basically making assumptions here, which could go a lot of ways. You could have been born to a different set of parents. Or you could still be born to one of your parents through surrogacy.

You were making small sense until you ruined it for the two people that liked your comment, what's the essence of being gay if you can't have a child through your man by fuçkïng his ass, I would be happy if you all just stick to being gay and gradually grow out of existence without leaving any of your stupid seeds behind.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 1:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Moura7:

Vagabond and Dr Prisoner....try them. Really dope KDramas
Thanks. I heard about Vagabond sometime ago and it's on my to be watched list. Haven't heard of Dr Prisoner though. Will try that too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 1:26am On Sep 30, 2020
deen4real7902:

I just downloaded it today at, dramacool9 dot co
Ok. Let me go back and check it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 2:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Kaycee7:
Funny how no one gets outraged at explicit rape scenes, even though rape is universally acknowledged as despicable but suddenly remember their morality the moment a male gay scene comes on.
You have the absolute right to condemn whatever you choose, but let your moral compass be consistent, otherwise it's just hypocrisy.
I get what you are saying and you are totally right, but out of curiosity, are you a fagg?
Because the way you spring out when anyone speaks ill of them gay guys eeh. I'm beginning to think you are the chairman of the LGBTQ committee here.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:38am On Sep 30, 2020
So it's in college that they learn the periodic table and bar graphs over there?? grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Moneyboyz:

You were making small sense until you ruined it for the two people that liked your comment, what's the essence of being gay if you can't have a child through your man by fuçkïng his ass, I would be happy if you all just stick to being gay and gradually grow out of existence without leaving any of your stupid seeds behind.
This n1gga thinks homosexuality is hereditary. Wonder how the first homosexuals came about then. Who left those "stupid seeds" behind?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Buho:
I get what you are saying and you are totally right, but out of curiosity, are you a fagg?
Because the way you spring out when anyone speaks ill of them gay guys eeh. I'm beginning to think you are the chairman of the LGBTQ committee here.
For future reference, "Are you gay?" will suffice. There's absolutely no need to be offensive.

And to answer your question, no. I'm heterosexual. And like I said earlier, I'm pro freedom of expression, not pro LGBTQ.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 5:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Kaycee7:
For future reference, "Are you gay?" will suffice. There's absolutely no need to be offensive.

And to answer your question, no. I'm heterosexual. And like I said earlier, I'm pro freedom of expression, not pro LGBTQ.
Yeah, right. Pro freedom of expression and closeted gay.
He keeps lying cos he doesn't want people to see him differently. He's not man enough to own up.
We know your lying ass is a gay.
Own it up, goddammit!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2020
nonut:

Yeah, right. Pro freedom of expression and closeted gay.
He keeps lying cos he doesn't want people to see him differently. He's not man enough to own up.
We know your lying ass is a gay.
Own it up, goddammit!
So because Beyonce and Jay Z and even Lil Wayne are pro LGBT, it means they are gay?

Yea... It's the ignorance for me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

So because Beyonce and Jay Z and even Lil Wayne are pro LGBT, it means they are gay?

cheesy cheesy grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Kaycee7:
This n1gga thinks homosexuality is hereditary. Wonder how the first homosexuals came about then. Who left those "stupid seeds" behind?
I don't even know where to start. Is it the fact that him and his buddy he quoted thinks homosexuality is absent in animals or the "sexuality is inherited" line or the fact that the basic reason for sex should be for procreation or the archaic thinking that it's still a mental illness or the conspiracy theory that tv has a way of turning kids gay? Like just where?

At times like this, I miss the OGs

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Kaycee7:

Try not to trouble yourself with these people. Ignorance achieved by low IQ dey worry them. In the past, their sheer ignorance perplexed me a great deal but I've become numb to it. I simply read and waka pass, I propose you do likewise.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Try not to trouble yourself with these people. Ignorance achieved by low IQ dey worry them. In the past, their sheer ignorance perplexed me a great deal but I've become numb to it. I simply read and waka pass, I propose you do likewise.
I've been a spectator for a few days. I just couldn't anymore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

Not supporting anybody sha, but the Jay Z you mentioned Nas dissed him about being gay so he might not be a good example. grin I am just here for the violence. Make una continue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

I wish I can. I do try but sometimes there's so much ignorance, prejudice and wrong information that you have to address it, so at least some open-minded persons can be informed. My best measure remains to leave it all here and not take anything with me offline, for the sake of my mental health.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66