Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525463 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Brukx:
I'm so used to gay scenes. I dey watch all of them, e no dey do me anything again

That has always been the core objective.
Conditioning your mind to accept homosexuality.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2020
ShitStain:

That has always been the core objective.
Conditioning your mind to accept homosexuality.

So what are core objectives of heterosexual scenes in movies? are they also meant to condition us to accept heterosexuality?

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2020
bamangar:
Damn the series "TEHRAN " is a Mouth Action... Israeli series making so much sense. I have watched so much CIA, FBI covert series, now focusing on Mossad, Israeli military, Iraq, Iran etc. Y'all should also check out "SPY".

My problem is that episode 4,5, Season 1 of TEHRAN is not on 02 tv series, anyone. Who has watched it can suggest where I can download episode 4 and 5 of TEHRAN

Apart from fauda and spy, can anyone suggest any great Israeli action series?

Where did you see fauda, I have been looking for it to watch since, maybe Tehran too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2020
sanpipita:

Where did you see fauda, I have been looking for it to watch since, maybe Tehran too
Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2020
newguy1:
it is bro that is there aim later u will say there is nothing bad in it because the brain have been used to seeing it.. what is wrong is wrong it’s better to still keep the eye n brain virgins to such nonsense

I bet you didn't see anything wrong with the Lannisters forking. So far its man and woman, its okay. Or Jon Snow and Khalessi despite them been related. I doubt you fastforwarded the scene. Mix your hypocrisy with wraps of fufu and swallow it abeg.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2020
bamangar:
Toxicwap
Thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mj245: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2020
guys between wentworth and viz a vuz(locked up) series.which is preferrable?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2020
Finally seen Episode 6

Stormfront scared of Homelander.. As expected... And the plan has been revealed...

I was hoping Huey would die tho, dude has been an annoyance...

Meanwhile, this bald babe that escaped is looking like she has some Potential.. Maybe she could put the squeeze on Homelander undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
Funny how no one gets outraged at explicit rape scenes, even though rape is universally acknowledged as despicable but suddenly remember their morality the moment a male gay scene comes on.
You have the absolute right to condemn whatever you choose, but let your moral compass be consistent, otherwise it's just hypocrisy.
whenever there is a rape scene in movies justice always follow suit in those movie unless u will give me n example of a movie that rape was celebrated. Also there is no moral ground here.sex btw a man n woman is the normal norms Hollywood have for years been tilting our sense of acceptance toward lesbianism n gay n for d former we all see it as okay now gay is now d in thing to b pushed to our screen for acceptance. Virtually 3 or more series I am watchin is now featuring gay scenes even less lesbianism is been shown there,series like lovecraft country, p valley, ghost n more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Achilles100:

I bet you didn't see anything wrong with the Lannisters forking. So far its man and woman, its okay. Or Jon Snow and Khalessi despite them been related. I doubt you fastforwarded the scene. Mix your hypocrisy with wraps of fufu and swallow it abeg.
following d storyline it’s was made known to us that there incest behavior was secretive n also in America incest carries jail terms. U are sayin am playing the moral code here but let me ask can u will u b okay if a kid urs or relative is gay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
mj245:
viz a viz any time any day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
mj245:
Wentworth is better. Maybe season 1 to 5 shaa
Coz the series kinda dropped when Bea Smith and Francesca Doyle left.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
The boys season 2 lacks substance, creativity and real badass fight scenes. they are turning this to some romantic bullshiiit crap. almost 7 episodes and not a single deadly fight scene like in DC or Marvel. It is almost turning to a joke. all these super heroes and yet nothing to show for it. I think they just dont have the budgets like DC or Marvel, HBO or Neflix. This their storyline sucks. They have reduced the heroes to some chidish jokes. They are just wasting our time with Nonsense. Right now i even prefer Ben 10 in cartoon network to the boys. atleast in ben 10 you gat to see real actions. Non of them have even been into a real fight. we need terrorist that can beat tha hell out of them and make them bleed. They should forking spice things up.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
newguy1:
whenever there is a rape scene in movies justice always follow suit in those movie unless u will give me n example of a movie that rape was celebrated. Also there is no moral ground here.sex btw a man n woman is the normal norms Hollywood have for years been tilting our sense of acceptance toward lesbianism n gay n for d former we all see it as okay now gay is now d in thing to b pushed to our screen for acceptance. Virtually 3 or more series I am watchin is now featuring gay scenes even less lesbianism is been shown there,series like lovecraft country, p valley, ghost n more
Actually, they started with nudity and explicit heterosexual sex scenes. You didn't protest those. Did you shout then? If there is no moral grounds, then why are you disturbing us with all these noise? Shut up and use your skip button abeg

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
sanpipita:

So what are core objectives of heterosexual scenes in movies? are they also meant to condition us to accept heterosexuality?

By"us",do you mean the homosexuals?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
CuteMercury:
The boys season 2 lacks substance, creativity and real badass fight scenes. they are turning this to some romantic bullshiiit crap. almost 7 episodes and not a single deadly fight scene like in DC or Marvel. It is almost turning to a joke. all these super heroes and yet nothing to show for it. I think they just dont have the budgets like DC or Marvel, HBO or Neflix. This their storyline sucks. They have reduced the heroes to some chidish jokes. They are just wasting our time with Nonsense. Right now i even prefer Ben 10 in cartoon network to the boys. atleast in ben 10 you gat to see real actions. Non of them have even been into a real fight. we need terrorist that can beat tha hell out of them and make them bleed. They should forking spice things up.

Maybe those guys were right after all. Your contribution kinda lacks substance, it's baseless and dumb

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
ibnlawal:

Wentworth is better. Maybe season 1 to 5 shaa
Coz the series kinda dropped when Bea Smith and Francesca Doyle left.
Wentworth did not drop after Bea died. it is still as strongest as ever and we are waiting for the last episodes of season 8 maybe today or tommorow. It has even been renewed for season 9 and that should tell something. Though i got sad after Bea died but the seasons that followed after that, blew me off my feet. some of the women are still around. like Ferguson, Buma, MR jackson etc. and the new women that came are on fire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
These gay movie scenes is suddenly blending people into liking them sha, they are slowly getting the results they want, nothing concern me Sha I just forward it with immediate alacrity because I am never comfortable with it, talking about lannisters having sex at least na man and woman and even in the movie they were very secretive about it knowing it was wrong. Anyways sha you guys should keep on enjoying your gay scenes. As for 50cent 600 years for him cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
alvan73:

I stopped at the second episode of its season three, I cannot come and kill myself because of a movie grin...Season 1 was mad, it made so much sense that it didn't make sense again..Imagine that kind of thing grin.. Season 2 was still okay but I struggled to keep up...Damn!..There were so much faces, names, plot twist..I fought to stay afloat but then after entering the season 3, I watch the first and the second episodes, it was then I knew that I had to let the movie go before my brain runs out of glucose embarassed

stopped at season 2 for just a week nd now everything has dabaru..gats start again...till then wentworth...

the 100 finale is coming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Chibudollar:
50 cent fk up sha, besides this latest Power book 2 episode just came with different unnecessary sex scenes. E no go better for that dru guy papa sha, I forwarded the gay scene only to come here and someone posted the pictures again undecided
That's what they use to keep their ratings up grin angry..... power don finish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
ibnlawal:

Maybe those guys are right after all. Your contribution kinda lacks substance, it's baseless and dumb
Before you quote me. put your emotions aside and activate your brain. Now this is what i meant. In DC and Marvel, we all knew the beatings people like Thor, super man, bat man, wonder woman, black widow, aqua man etc. "all received" Most of them almost died, even Super man died. we knew the battles they fought that cost some their lives. This is what the boys lacks. the funny thing is that almost all the little actions are coming from the humans(Butcher and co) Of what use are thier powers if they dont go into Battles. two years, two seasons and not a forking single battle. Do you think starlight or stomfront can withstand the horrors wonder woman or black widow "faced"? The heroes in the boys are not tested and have not proven themselves. All i am saying is that they should spice things up with the storyline.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ovems:

Ok. I wanted to download Super Woman Do Bong Soon and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim based on recommendations but they were no download links.

Vagabond and Dr Prisoner....try them. Really dope KDramas
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
CuteMercury:
Before you quote me. put your emotions aside and activate your brain. Now this is what i meant. In DC and Marvel, we all knew the beatings people like Thor, super man, bat man, wonder woman, black widow, aqua man etc. "all received" Most of them almost died, even Super man died. we knew the battles they fought that cost some their lives. This is what the boys lacks. the funny thing is that almost all the little actions are coming from the humans(Butcher and co) Of what use are thier powers if they dont go into Battles. two years, two seasons and not a forking single battle. Do you think starlight or stomfront can withstand the horrors wonder woman or black widow "faced"? The heroes in the boys are not tested and have not proven themselves. All i am saying is that they should spice things up with the storyline.

Alaye go and watch avengers all over again if you are looking for action. If the storyline The boys is giving bores you, quickly download all marvel movies to get your flashy fight scenes. Chikena

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
mj245:
Go for locked up. it is more thrilling and bloody. and the women in locked up will kill off all the women in wentworth in 30 minutes when it comes to fist fights. i like wentworth but the women in locked up have no joy, they are deadly, even the male guards are not safe. what am i even saying? even the entire police force are afraid of the women.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
What's up with Billions..have they cancelled the show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Moura7:
What's up with Billions..have they cancelled the show?

not sure there cancelled but the covid 19 is why there stopped filming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
toluxe0075:

Alaye go and watch avengers all over again if you are looking for action. If the storyline The boys is giving bores you, quickly download all marvel movies to get your flashy fight scenes. Chikena
what are the use of super heroes without battles? what is super about them if they keep pampering them like babies. You can imagine turning homelander and stormfront into chassing old men that stole things like bags, shoes, some dollars. etc like seriously?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
I just finish episode 3 of power 2 n I can’t just help but wonder if ghost James patrick of season 1 n 2 go against Lorenzo tejada how the battle for supremacy will b
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kaycee7:
Actually, they started with nudity and explicit heterosexual sex scenes. You didn't protest those. Did you shout then? If there is no moral grounds, then why are you disturbing us with all these noise? Shut up and use your skip button abeg
niggar heterosexual sex as been around since days memorial. Y d mess won’t I not voice what I don’t like, n niggar u probably r a gay too which makes u watching two ni.gar sex up okay for u. FYI I won’t try defend my stance on dat shitt but dude watch what rocks ur boat n I get to do d same

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
newguy1:
I just finish episode 3 of power 2 n I can’t just help but wonder if ghost James patrick of season 1 n 2 go against Lorenzo tejada how the battle for supremacy will b

Ghost would win..he has gone against worse
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Moura7:

Vagabond and Dr Prisoner....try them. Really dope KDramas
is vagabond season 2 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
newguy1:
Lol Lorenzos are child's play when it comes to Rotimi not to talk of Ghosts himself. Is it these small overfed boys you want to compare ghost? even their father nor reach o. Ghost will eliminate the entire Lorenzos in one week and the police wont know its him. "They dont call him ghost for nothing. once he puts on his famous black hood for any man. That man is a dead man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: philbubs(m), hersarhn and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.