Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517592 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2020
So many new series coming out.
Now that I am through with Wentworth and the 100 and series like Ted lasso and the boys are almost over, we gat to start focusing on new series.

My eyes are particularly in two new series.

They are giving me this Peaky blinders vibe.

One is the new series called Oktoberfest.
And the other is patria.

I am 100% going to be watching these two new series.

October is going to be great for series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 2:30am On Oct 03, 2020
CuteMercury:
Exactly bro, season 9 will be like world war three. Lol

Ferguson going for blood most especially on Vera and mr jackson and the rest crew that have been torturing her.

Then that terrorist lady hired someone to kill the vice president of usa all the way from prison, she is cold blooded.

And remember Ally saw Lu kelly when she was bleeding out on the ground. Now she thinks it was lu kelly that attacked her and if eventually she recovers. Lu kelly is going to be killed but the problem is now that ally has been brutally injured. Lu Kelly will assume top dog.

But what if Ferguson goes for the too dog herself? Lol

I can't wait for season 9.
if they both contest Ferguson will win without even using any brain power..lol.Ferguson is way more smarter,intelligent,manipulative and ruthless than the lu Kelly plus she was once the governor and know the in and out of Wentworth.. Also, Vera,the current governor,ally,Linda and Jake knows what Ferguson is capable of doing hence are frightened and restless..They are all in trouble.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2020
OMG...The boys season 2 episode 7. That was some prime GOT shii grin

This show fit surpass daredevil at this rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 2:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Donotread:
Wait for Renewal
It was renewed for season 2 two or three weeks ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2020
nani667:
Loaded ➕

Where una dey see data na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2020
ositadima1:
When heads started popping like cherry pies, that was when I knew wahala dey. grin

Highlight of the whole episode.

Storm front is responsible in my opinion..

Butcher will soon lose it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2020
After completing d full season of Ted losso I will say go f....ck urself Ted... well I guessed they got relegated to have some thing to build on in the second season. Overall it 6/10 series for me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Tolu121:
the planet is evil

It's devolving humans

All these creatures they have been eating is HUMAN

I think it makes sense that one of them tried to kill the female Android. They know what's inside her will be the end of them all.
And what the Bleep is this god that whispers to them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Moneyboyz:

I think it makes sense that one of them tried to kill the female Android. They know what's inside her will be the end of them all.
And what the Bleep is this god that whispers to them.
the movie is too DARK

HBO should put more budget to it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
How long do we still have to wait..... upload now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
CuteMercury:
I know but Cultism is one of the main problem of Nigeria in the grassroot level.

I know what i am saying. From the streets to the cities, Cultism is gradually taking over the youths of Nigeria and soon it might become a virus.
Bro, times are changing. Less people have time for cultism now. The mentality of most young boys now is how to make money

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tolu121:
the planet is evil

It's devolving humans

I know that, what did Mother give birth to? And the accelerated growth?

I never even comprehend how she became pregnant
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bjayjay: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Gurus in the house, I troway salute. Please I need links to download 19-2 season 1 to 4. each episode not more than 200mb, aa ni short.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boydehot: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
How can an episode of Korea or Chinese series be more than 300 mb per episode which wouldn't last more than 45 min.
Any day 02tv series website is down. I will stop watching series with my phone.
No site is comparable to it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Brukx:

Bro, times are changing. Less people have time for cultism now. The mentality of most young boys now is how to make money
no bro that is ur perspective, u hear of there activities less but go n Facebook u still see small boiz flunting there colors n also on days they r celebrating there day u see dem around. Cultism is just like religion it will always b ard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Boydehot:
How can an episode of Korea or Chinese series be more than 300 mb per episode which wouldn't last more than 45 min.

o2tv is a life saver for small Data users like us

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yomislim: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Aguemma:
"The last ship " Is it worth watching?
you won't regret you did !!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
just started watching power book 2, the series is quite OK and I see progress here... why the hate sef, imdb rated it 5. something percent, it probably deserved at least around 6 or 7 over 10.
the finale of raised by wolves was mad sha, so many WTF scene, thank God it has been renewed for season 2.
anyone wey don watch monsterland, abeg drop your review, I no wan waste unnecessary mb

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Boydehot:
check net naija.....some Korea series dy dere wit less mb like 100mb to 150mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Olamyyde:
OMG...The boys season 2 episode 7. That was some prime GOT shii grin

This show fit surpass daredevil at this rate

. Who do you think is blowing their head up grin? Some people say it's the church of collective sha

And I hate the way them just waste Lamplighter within 2 episodes undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vecto(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
iamconcept:

Where una dey see data na
That dude is a bot. Don't expect any reply from him.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boydehot: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
taiocol:

o2tv is a life saver for small Data users like us
I dey tell you.
Before it was fz.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tolu121:
the planet is evil

It's devolving humans

Wtf shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
I hope peaky blinders is worth it. About to start S1

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
blingxx:

. Who do you think is blowing their head up grin? Some people say it's the church of collective sha

Either the church or that psycho patient that the boys and lamplighter were running away from.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flytime: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blackspider:
so far in 2020
Sex Education S2 - 8/10 Refreshing

Doom patrol S2 - 8.2/10 Felt convoluted at times

Umbrella academy S2 - 8.4/10 Next season would be the make it or break it.

Stargirl 8.1/10 Ending ehhhh
I only have problem with star girl,the ending ruined it so I'll give it a 6
Elite- 8/10
Riverdale - 8/10
Umbrella academy -9/10
Vis a vis (locked up) - 10/10
Titans -7/10
Sex education - 8.7/10
Money heist - 8.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Romanyo007: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
money heist going on best one
https://stylishfancytext.com/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
shoyemiayodeji:
I hope peaky blinders is worth it. About to start S1

You miss big time.....it worth more than you can ever imagine. One of the underrated GOAT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
nkiliuzo:
just started watching power book 2, the series is quite OK and I see progress here... why the hate sef, imdb rated it 5. something percent, it probably deserved at least around 6 or 7 over 10.
the finale of raised by wolves was mad sha, so many WTF scene, thank God it has been renewed for season 2.
anyone wey don watch monsterland, abeg drop your review, I no wan waste unnecessary mb
I don't dislike the new power per say.... I just find it overwhelming, the plotline is all over the place, I can hardly even hear what tariq is saying half the time.
dude talks too fast and the the cast are too much to keep up with, am still wondering why those two lecturers have so much screen time, they are either arguing or having se.x, tariq is way too smart and unafraid at just 17 years of age.... so far, he hasn't really struggled which I find stupid, ghost was smart but at least we know he had years of experience. and after watching ep4, I think they wanna do a love triangle or something. I cringed a lot self, the show is worth 3/10 on imdb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aguemma(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
yomislim:
you won't regret you did !!

I have seen season 1 episode 1,2 and 3.It makes sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
blingxx:

they can't afford the actor

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.