Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522435 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
the boys ep8 day trends 4 Twitter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The boys season 2 finale no be moimoi oooo.

Just saw someone's daughter getting beaten like say she go blaspheme the name of the prophet during main hajj in Mecca cheesy

6 weeks. That's how long I have had to wait for the Nazi bitch to be given a taste of her own medicine. It was a glorious beat down, and well worth the wait.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
hellohgy:
Season finale of the boys is mad ooo..

The werey dey disguise ni sha....

Make I no drop spoilers......
As in
Who would have thought that bitch na supe

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

6 weeks. That's how long I have had to wait for the Nazi bitch to be given a taste of her own medicine. It was a glorious beat down, and well worth the wait.
Ruthless and relentless grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Ruthless and relentless grin grin
Hell yeah! Fvck that nazi bitch. cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

Hell yeah! Fvck that nazi bitch. cheesy grin
They fvcked her up she started speaking german grin
Btw did anyone see homelander last scene I thought he was gonna decapitate his winnie

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Done with Wentworth Season 6... Intriguing as always... Onto Season 7 >>>
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
rationalmind:

It's one of the best shows I've ever watched. Gillian Anderson killed it smiley

Imma check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Meanwhile... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Real kasala Chaos loading in Season three.

The Boys just skyrocketed to being one of the top three TV series I have ever seen cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
nani667:
Done with Wentworth Season 6... Intriguing as always... Onto Season 7 >>>

This show is addictive mehn.. After Bea I thought it was gonna go bad but it maintained standard...

I am still sad sha

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
ositadima1:
"In peace, may you leave this shore. In love, may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground. May we meet again."

The 100

I find this quote touching

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Olamyyde:

Hannibal was described as a pure sociopath so I'm not really sure if he would be relatable to 95% of the population. This was a man who believed God was responsible for the deaths of people who died in collapsed churches. He even said God loved killing them and he's just doing what God does.
Yeh maybe that is my issue with him
I am more inclined towards psychopaths rather than sociopaths
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
I don't know everybody is hating on STORMFRONT

Thank God, she is okay, she will regenerate back to her normal self

Can't wait, for starlight to be killed, girl can do anything for dick..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Tolu121:
I don't know everybody is hating on STORMFRONT

Thank God, she is okay, she will regenerate back to her normal self

Can't wait, for starlight to be killed, girl can do anything for dick..

People are hating on her because she's an evil nazi bitch.

I don't think she will bounce back, she doesn't have super regenerative abilities last time I checked.

The best Vought could do for her is turn her into Darth Vader, but without the dark force.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lilyspring99: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
My guy on call with the executive governor of kogi state grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Expanse Season 5 trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caLji74IIp4

Return Date; 16 December.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Haunting of Bly Manor is now streaming on Netflix

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

I don't think she will bounce back, she has no regenerative abilities last time I checked.

The best Vought could do for her is turn her into Darth Vader, but without the dark force.
hehe

I love her sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
iamconcept:

Lol

It is d traveler's blessing. embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
hellohgy:
Season finale of the boys is mad ooo..

The werey dey disguise ni sha....

Make I no drop spoilers......

From what I see, she's working for vault, that GUS man from breaking bad no dey smile, I'm beginning to think he's an actual villian in real life.
He's got minions planted all over, I think it's all his plan, it won't be long before they run the country.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
ParisAintGerman:
The Haunting of Bly Manor is now streaming on Netflix

serious?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
iamconcept:

This show is addictive mehn.. After Bea I thought it was gonna go bad but it maintained standard...

I am still sad sha
The standard kinda dropped when Bea left. Its just that the standard after Bea is still much better than most series.

Post Bea Wentworth can't contend with Bea Wentworth.
The show was a solid 9 during Bea's time, after Bea should be 7.5. It's still a much revered show tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Final Episode ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Remmedy(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2020
where can I download Merlin .... I want to rewatch urgently like 150-200 mb per episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 3:28am On Oct 10, 2020
ositadima1:

It is d traveler's blessing. embarassed
Yh.. Dead people.. It made a lot of sense when they said it to Jaha..

Yo you hyped for "Second dawn"

It will follow what happened on the ground after the first primfaya.. Story of the first flame keeper

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 3:29am On Oct 10, 2020
ibnlawal:

The standard kinda dropped when Bea left. Its just that the standard after Bea is still much better than most series.

Post Bea Wentworth can't contend with Bea Wentworth.
The show was a solid 9 during Bea's time, after Bea should be 7.5. It's still a much revered show tho

Well I still dey season 5 make I no rush judge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 3:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Moneyboyz:

From what I see, she's working for vault, that GUS man from breaking bad no dey smile, I'm beginning to think he's an actual villian in real life.
He's got minions planted all over, I think it's all his plan, it won't be long before they run the country.

Vought**
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2020
ParisAintGerman:

I don't think she will bounce back, she doesn't have super regenerative abilities last time I checked.

Did u see the episode in which Homelander grilled her boobs for a bit, didn't she regenerate, I don't remember her leaving with a hole in her boobs.

Though, how a blast of dat magnitude didn't burn the other humans around her beats me, na show sha.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2020
ositadima1:

Did u see the episode in which Homelander grilled her boobs for a bit, didn't she regenerate, I don't remember her leaving with a hole in her boobs.

Though, how a blast of dat magnitude didn't burn the other humans around her beats me, na show sha.

You missed the part where I said "Super". Her regeneration is basic. My guess is she can't regrow bones/limbs and eyes tissue.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slymonster(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Remmedy:
where can I download Merlin ....
I want to rewatch urgently
like 150-200 mb per episode

That Sh1tty series is on Netflix. Go and watch it there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meksbig(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.