Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512148 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Sijo01:

Just one episode for now sad

yeah it's a weekly show, are you going to wait till the last episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Just finished the Queens Gambit
A solid watch
8.5/10

The boys season 2
Better than season 1- 9/10

I hope they don't ruin season 3

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sijo01(f): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2020
XINOIX:

yeah it's a weekly show, are you going to wait till the last episode

I'll wait. That's how I like it. Btw, I have too much on my watch list....... I'll give TGD time to mature cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Sijo01:

I'll wait. That's how I like it. Btw, I have too much on my watch list....... I'll give TGD time to mature cheesy

grin grin. me no time to waste, even though I have lots of series which am currently watching when ever they release new episode I'll download it sharp sharp that's how I watched Lovecraft and I really did enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sijo01(f): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
XINOIX:

grin grin. me no time to waste, even though I have lots of series which am currently watching when ever they release new episode I'll download it sharp sharp that's how I watched Lovecraft and I really did enjoy it

e nor dey bellefu me like that. That's while I prefer to watch old series to new ones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kendall in "Succession" smh. I was actually rooting for him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maidaboi(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
currently on xena and hercules wow alot have improved
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
maidaboi:
Xena one of my best series back dem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dj69: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mandalorian series 2 - more of the same, which is good.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Pfife: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
The Wire S1

@ thompsons
Loved d sopranos check out the wire, police war on drugs

Both shows are among my all time favorites. Terrific crime dramas that are well written and acted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by matosneh(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
geezyk:
And you think the storyline pans out in 3 weeks? Do you know how much it takes to build trust? The timeliness is definitely not 3 weeks.
Oya tell me the timeline....is it up to a month??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Undoing episode 2 continues from where the first episode stoped, the suspense, the intrigue is building up, different theory coming to mind, these can actually b a good series to end the year with.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by areson: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Queen's Gambit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
osic:
Kendall in "Succession" smh. I was actually rooting for him.

Last last roman might get the seat.

I doubt if shiv would get it and kendall has betrayed more than twice now.

Last last sha kendall cos the old man might respect his guts

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
dj69:
Mandalorian series 2 - more of the same, which is good.

A Space Western
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Just finished Dark season 3, make I rest my brain small grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2020
The Sister : 6/10

I don't know what to say. It's just there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2020
maidaboi:

Back then they are the best, watching it now is irrelevant, you won't enjoy it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Animal Kingdom, sheesh!!!
What a show!!! and I've been skipping this show for years. Who knows great shows I've ignored cause of early judgement.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Moneyboyz:
The Sister : 6/10

I don't know what to say. It's just there.
Lol, this comment is funny
I dey watch dey pause...more than 6 times
I just have to let it go

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
Buho:
Animal Kingdom, sheesh!!!
What a show!!! and I've been skipping this show for years. Who knows great shows I've ignored cause of early judgement.
show is mad dope, I don't know why people don't talk about it much. most underrated show. reminds me of breaking bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
nkiliuzo:
show is mad dope, I don't know why people don't talk about it much. most underrated show. reminds me of breaking bad
it has 4 seasons, how is it underrated? show even has an high imdb rating... you are wrong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Blood of Zeus 8/10

An original story about the popular Greek mythology. Once you get past the fact that they tried to paint Zeus to look like someone sort of noble character, it's an engaging and entertaining plot, with mildly interesting characters. Solidly paced and well-executed, it kept me glued through all 8 episodes.
But my best takeaway from this show is the OST. An orchestral performance so enchanting, my friends and I joked that Netflix ordered the show to accompany the music.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Okikiola914(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Just finshed watching Stranger Things, My love for that movie is out of this world. Really love those kids. I give it 8.5/10.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
I have hacked Netflix oooo.
For free, dm me if u need it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by valup: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Floki737:
I have hacked Netflix oooo.
For free, dm me if u need it.
pls I need it bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who is watching SUBURRA? damn that's a wonderful Italian series. Italy with Mafia.

I have come to realise somethings on race, America is one of the least racist White dominated countries. European racism is quite brutal. Italy is very racist, almost all their series I have watched, the way they talk about black people is far toooooo denigrating. Not only Italy but other European countries.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
valup:
pls I need it bro
Search for Netflix mod
Finish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
I want to be a chess player

P.s: Harmon never paid her dues to that old man that taught her.
I really felt bad for him, i also cried when she visited the old basement, seeing how he kept updates on her.

Mehn i give Queens Gambit: 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yonce(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Queen's Gambit

7 amazing episodes I binged in a day.
This marvelous series came out of nowhere and just happens to be the greatest love story to chess.
I expected the lead actress to be another genius Mary Sue but she actually had not only relatable moments but moments of vulnerability that made you root for her.

The cinematography was my best part of the entire work.

Btw, one of these days someone will make a story about a genius savant and it won't be about them going insane. I'm sure of it undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.