Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549380 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2020
Buzzer99:
Abeg who don watch american Gods??
Drop reviews
7/10...........am not feeling it at some point I just stop and move on

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Fro5t:
It's rated 8/10 on IMDB and 93% on Rotten Tomatoes. What else do you want?
You don't see people talk about it here a lot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rahman8(f): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2020
nani667:

Came across this on Netflix.. Didn't seem like it would be worth watching undecided

You can check it out and give us feedback

It's a HBO series sir not Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rahman8(f): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Brukx:
Seen the first two episodes. Suspense and psychological thriller. I will recommend it

Watched 3 episodes, sh!ts is real.
I'll rate it 9.5/10.... HBO never disappoints
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Chibudollar:
You don't see people talk about it here a lot.
It ended 3 years ago. It was heavily discussed here around 2017/2018 and it still gets mentioned now and then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Next series on my mind is No man's land.

Though i haven't seen it but few reads about it and it already won my heart over.

Since Tehran ended, i haven't had the urge to watch series except new episodes of warriors. All thanks to the presidential election in the united States.

I've got series like Barbarians, Queens gambit , La Revolution and Stolen away to compete.

Now i just have to add No man's land to it.

Let me start watching again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Tolu121, have you seen the complete season of no man's land? Abeg once you see the torrent link, abeg share for me. Just seeing single episodes on torrent, I just want the complete season at once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Achilles100:
Tolu121, have you seen the complete season of no man's land? Abeg once you see the torrent link, abeg share for me. Just seeing single episodes on torrent, I just want the complete season at once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
Next series on my mind is No man's land.

Though i haven't seen it but few reads about it and it already won my heart over.

Since Tehran ended, i haven't had the urge to watch series except new episodes of warriors. All thanks to the presidential election in the united States.

I've got series like Barbarians, Queens gambit , La Revolution and Stolen away to compete.

Now i just have to add No man's land to it.

Let me start watching again.
where to download stolen away
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
His Dark Materials is back

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Brukx:
His Dark Materials is back

I just watched the first episode it's freaking great totally enjoyed it 9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
rahman8:

It's a HBO series sir not Netflix

Really undecided

Maybe it was in twitter I saw it then... I know I saw it somewhere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Abeg ehh
I dey wonder
Gus Fring of Breaking Bad/Better call Saul and James St Patrick(Ghost) in Power
Who's beta in tha drug game?
Opinions??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eldred15: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Buzzer99:
Abeg ehh I dey wonder Gus Fring of Breaking Bad/Better call Saul and James St Patrick(Ghost) in Power Who's beta in tha drug game? Opinions??
I'll pick Gus Fring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Prymestrr(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Any one seeing 'orange is the new black'?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
Just thinking about the old times.

They say, you don't know the value of what you have, until you lose them.

Thinking about series like Game of thrones.
Thinking about the originals.
Thinking about into badlands.
Thinking about Peaky blinders.
Thinking about shannara chronicles.
Thinking about Vikings.
Thinking about the last kingdom.
Thinking about the crown.

How i wish all the memories i have of these series can be wiped out completely so that i can see them again as first timer.

All these new series can't even compare and contest with old series.

When will they give us series like Game of thrones?

Series with dragons and magic with beautiful magnificent castles and ancient histories.

Is it that serie makers don't have the budgets for such series or what?

I miss dragons, i miss magic, i miss vampires, i miss witches, i miss werewolves.

Oh i will never forget vampire diaries.

They should give us a new vampire series with witches that will cast spells that will make shout mad o!!!!!! cheesy

You know that kind of spells that will turn the moon to red or make blood fall as rain.

Nothing gives me head orgasm than seeing witches gather together in circles to cast a spell and everywhere will be shaken and i will be like: yes!!! these are my bitchesss!!! cool

Maybe it's time to start looking for old fantasy and magical series to download.

Somebody should please recommend any old series that has lots of magic and spells, any series that has lots of witches gives me orgasm.

Try witches of East End. Two seasons, but season 3 was canceled. Trust me, it's one of my best witches series. I don't know why no one is producing witchy series these days cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Recently watched series:

The 100
Altered Carbon
WestWorld
Kingdom

For scific fans, these series will definitely give you organism, except Kingdom isn't scific though. But if you loved Walking Dead, then you'll even love Kingdom more cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UtilityRational(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
please where can I download the journey of an African colony.?? can't find it on 02tvseries or Families.
if you know any site or telegram channel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:

Try witches of East End. Two seasons, but season 3 was canceled. Trust me, it's one of my best witches series. I don't know why no one is producing witchy series these days cry
As an addict of witch series, you know it will be a Taboo if i have not watch Witches of the east end. lol. Truly i really miss witch series. can you recommend another for me?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
As an addict of witch series, you know it will be a Taboo if i have not watch Witches of the east end. lol. Truly i really miss witch series. can you recommend another for me?

Apart from Charmed, which is an old series, I don't know which other to recommend. I'm lost, just like you lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:

Apart from Charmed, which is an old series, I don't know which other to recommend. I'm lost, just like you lol.
Is charmed that good like Witches of the east end? i have not seen it. are there Badass witches in it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
Is charmed that good like Witches of the east end? i have not seen it. are there Badass witches in it?

You haven't watched Charmed? Something I watched right from primary school till I entered the university.

It made up most of my childhood lol. It's even the series that got me hugely interested in witchcraft, and I was convinced such things existed lol. Look at me today, an atheist! Lol cheesy

There was even a reboot, but the reviews were terrible I didn't even consider watching it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gmajor(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
CuteMercury:

Have you seen Salem?
It's more gritty and realistic

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gmajor:

Have you seen Salem? It's more gritty and realistic
sha na s3 e for end?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gmajor(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
DieRich5:
sha na s3 e for end?
I think so

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:

Because witches are evil.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mehn..

Fargo is just getting hotter and hotter ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
So, why are you people not watching Warrior?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
Who is watching 'NO MAN'S LAND' currently on episode 3..... interesting series.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Interesting

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please how do you guys like watching this Anime stuff, I have tried my best but just can't flow with it. Maybe it's cuz I started late. And what's the best Anime out there maybe I can start from there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)