Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522515 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
where did you download yours?

I can't find it on any of the popular websites for series.
I purchase d DVD disc copy at that time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
BROTHER wherever you are, may GOD in heaven bless you for mentioning this series.

For weeks now I've been looking for historically theme series like this all to no avail.
The ones that have been suggested to me have all been seen by me.

As someone that is addicted to historical series ( the only thing i love more than historical series is sex)

It's really been frustrating for me because all this new series set In modern times don't just fancy me at all, though i might manage to watch them but they are not just my main thing.

You know!!! I think i am an old soul.

Because i am too fascinated with things From history.

If i had the gift to go back in time to live again, i will go back to the days of horses and swords and castles, you know!!! That kind of game of thrones times or those times of merlin, zena, hercules times. (without the wars though) lol

Forget about the technology we have today, i personally feel people of those times had better way of life than people of now.

They didn't have to worry about nuclear weapons or bombs. They had no worry about hiv/aids or gonorrhea or other sex transmitted disease so they see sex as everyday normal enjoyment way of life.

No ebola, no covid 19.

All they know was work, earn money, buy soldiers, marry many wives, trade, maybe travel, get Very rich, grow old and die.

Anyone with an idea on how i could go back in time like 500 years back, should please tell me and i will gladly go back in time to start again.

21century be damm
Technology be damm
Sky scrappers and cars, aeroplanes and trains be damned.

Computers and phones be damm.

Just take me back In time.

Lol, who told who there was no pestilence and diseases in medieval times?? grin grin

Fyi, there was Bubonic Plague– which is the equivalent of modern day Coronavirus(but on steroids). It wiped out half of Europe. lipsrsealed

And yea, there was also STDs. grin Heck, the Romans are the inventors of Latex(modern day condom). Administered to Soldiers fighting wars long way from home to indulge in their sexual whims. Without Consequences. grin cheesy

These are the few ones I can remember now off the top of my head. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2020
Can I get recommendations for good shows to watch? The boys was really good and I'm about to start the Witcher. What other good shows can I watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, who told who there was no pestilence and diseases in medieval times?? grin grin

Fyi, there was Bubonic Plague– which is the equivalent of modern day Coronavirus(but on steroids). It wiped out half of Europe. lipsrsealed

And yea, there was also STDs. grin Heck, the Romans are the inventors of Latex(modern day condom). Administered to Soldiers fighting wars long way from home to indulge in their sexual whims. Without Consequences. grin cheesy

You shouldn't have bothered. The guy has a reputation here for making unintelligent posts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Awaiting SEAL Team latest episode for the week like the second coming of Christ cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
abduleez1:

I know there were pestilence in the times of old.

I was talking about those pre Jesus era like the time of samson and delilah, those days of moses, Abraham.

Like about 2000 years ago. Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

You shouldn't have bothered. The guy has a reputation here for making unintelligent posts.
You should stick your low iQ brain to your own advise below.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
I know there were pestilence in the times of old.

I was talking about those pre Jesus era like the time of samson and delilah, those days of moses, Abraham.

Like about 2000 years ago. Lol

grin grin
The Roman empire predates Jesus Era Thousands of Years back.
2000 years back is kinda still well within Roman Empire world domination. grin

Even in Moses Era and the likes you've mentioned there's still Plague and diseases in those Era of human Civilization. If you look hard enough you'll see clues to such littered everywhere. grin grin

Human being go dey die like chicken that time sef because of no medicines and advancement of medical knowledge. Coupled that with religious/cultural beliefs that was rife during that period it would be two fold.

Why you think say human population dey so low that time?

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
The Flight Attendant (2020)

A very flawed show, but has more pros than cons overall. Looking forward to season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Please, where can I download the series.

Checked toxicwap but not there.

budaatum:
Bishop: On your knees. Are you sorry for all the lives you have taken and will take with your sword in the past and in the future?

Kneeling man who wants to kill people so a church can't be built: I am.

Bishop: Ego te absolvo. Go and do what you must.

Mother: Thank you.

Of course the Kneeling man went on to kill his own towns people so a church can't be built, and he screwing with his mother.

You must watch Pillars of the Earth. Though better still, read Ken Follett's book. Its fantastic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
prettytasha:
Who has seen the movie "Dark" ? ...

Mehn I'm really enjoying the few episodes I have seen , the whole plot twist is just crazy

I'm watching S1E8 now. The plot twist is indeed crazy.. This show will just be doing permutations with someone's brain anyhow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
TycoonWitty:
His Dark Materials

I'd say that season 2 was kinda rushed. It didn't live up to the standard of season 1. They were just killing off important characters upandan. Since the show will end at season 3, I just hope it ends with a bang!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Can I get recommendations for good shows to watch? The boys was really good and I'm about to start the Witcher. What other good shows can I watch?

Don't Drink and watch The Witcher, you won't know what's going on until episode 7

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Awaiting SEAL Team latest episode for the week like the second coming of Christ cheesy

Stopped after season 2. Story was meehhh. No big picture
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
CapedBaldy:

1) For Life
2) Yellowstone
3) Fargo
4) Queen Gambit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
holluwizzy:
Please, where can I download the series.

Checked toxicwap but not there.

budaatum:
I watch online. Close all popups!

https://movies123.pics/tv-series/the-pillars-of-the-earth-season-1/ZS8JofJa/VWtHh6Cv

There is a download option but popups make the site unbearable without a subscription.

Can some one help find this please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
They saved the best for later.

It was pretty cliche at the beginning then they switched things up.
Priapus69:

Stopped after season 2. Story was meehhh. No big picture
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Floki737:
Just watched the first episode.....and I rate it....
10/10
Rubbish film
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Malik1234: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Priapus69:

Don't Drink and watch The Witcher, you won't know what's going on until episode 7
Lol. I don't drink. First 2 episodes were kinda boring but I'm starting to like it after episode 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Harry4cas:

1) For Life 2) Yellowstone 3) Fargo 4) Queen Gambit
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Glock: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Anybody into Westerns here has to watch Deadwood.
Koice recommended it to me years ago after I saw Godless, and asked for something similar. Man remains goated

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SlyCharlie(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
CuteMercury:
I was thinking it's another historical series.

Abeg somebody should recommend a good historical series for me.

Series with horses and swords and guns.

As long as it's a historical setting.

All these new city series don't trip me at all.
Barkskins
Rome
The Outpost
Roman Empire
Rise of Empires: Ottoman
Knightfall
Reign
Damnation.... to name a few

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bornfire of destiny looks promising... Still on episode 1

Edited: very interesting piece. 8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Who else is watching this new series

Is very good
Check it out

Netnaija

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Who go recommend non english series for me hot one
I can manage english buh not new ones

Apart frm

Dark (german)
Money heist (spanish
Elite ( spanish
Gomorra. (Italy
Suburra (italy
Monarca (spain
Oscuro de seo (spain
Vis a vis (spain

Man is bored

New series arent sweet u must wait a year or two for continuation angry sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Raised by wolves 8/10
Beautiful storyline enjoyed this series

I just watched The Originals all over again .... lol lord help me grin

SEE 10/10
the script , storyline infact I just love this series ... I pray season 2 comes out 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Priapus69:

Lol it's good though
My favourite genre

Try CURSED thats another ok watch .. supernatural , scifi,fantasy

Hauting of BLY ....complete trash 3/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
HOW WILL YOU GUYS RATE SUBURRA FOR ME I WANT TO START WATCHING IT HOPING IT WILL BE LIKE GOMORRAH smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Glock:
Anybody into Westerns here has to watch Deadwood.
Koice recommended it to me years ago after I saw Godless, and asked for something similar. Man remains goated

Man’s definitely a legend on this streets cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lalas247:

Lol it's good though
My favourite genre

Try CURSED thats another ok watch .. supernatural , scifi,fantasy

Hauting of BLY ....complete trash 3/10

I couldn't go passed episode 1 in Cursed.
I've seen haunting of Hill house, but not Bly manor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
techmaster092:

Rubbish film

Lol, you didn't like it??
How many episodes did you watch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: cutiedave(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.