Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509787 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eldred15: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2020
TheStrongest:
How did we all go from hating Tariq to actually wanting him safe is what I don’t understand grin
The writers of the movie actually want is to like him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2020
eldred15:

The writers of the movie actually want is to like him.
No be lie sha..
But I think humans like bad people sha..
From Ghost, to Professor in Money Heist, to Zulema in Vis a Vis etc...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2020
the last song in power book II makes sense sha
I guess tariq and 2bit will be partners in the near future

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2020
the outsider has been cancelled after just 1 season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milann: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2020
THE CANDIDATE
Its mexican. Stumbled upon it and i think its going to be very interesting . Stars silvia navarro one of my fav mexican actresses
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2020
TheStrongest:
How did we all go from hating Tariq to actually wanting him safe is what I don’t understand grin
damn!!! I've forgotten we once hated him grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Buho:
damn!!! I've forgotten we once hated him grin grin
Lol grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
eldred15:

kimoitv is the best

Thanks bro...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by prettytasha(f): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who has seen the movie "Dark" ? ...

Mehn I'm really enjoying the few episodes I have seen , the whole plot twist is just crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lana1:
On God i hate this guy.

Simp extraordinaire. The guy is a big fool.

Well he's killing his role cos I guess that's what the directors wants us to feel towards him.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
TheStrongest:

Still dont like him but I'm rooting for him.

Cain that was giving off hard dude vibes is fucking up.

I wonder what Monet ( blige) issue is.

P.s where the Bleep is method man.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lana1:
Standards must be low at Stansfield. The guy is pathetic.

I'm not sure, some people manage to escape the scrutiny of systems.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
armadeo:

Simp extraordinaire. The guy is a big fool.

Well he's killing his role cos I guess that's what the directors wants us to feel towards him.

You're right grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
armadeo:

Still dont like him but I'm rooting for him.

Cain that was giving off hard dude vibes is fucking up.

I wonder what Monet ( blige) issue is.

P.s where the Bleep is method man.

Cain is a confirmed street executor. He just doesn't think well before acting. That's his only weakness
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
TheStrongest:

Seriously grin. He's smart like his Father, but he's not street hardened like his Father.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mando Season 2.. wonderful.. Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni have been excellent.. Dave especially.. his works speak for him..

That reveal at the end of s2 tho... btw R2-D2 maintaining its record in appearing in all of Star Wars

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
superfelix:
Mando Season 2.. wonderful.. Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni have been excellent.. Dave especially.. his works speak for him..

That reveal at the end of s2 tho... btw R2-D2 maintaining its record in appearing in all of Star Wars

R2-D2 didn't appear in Solo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nova15:

R2-D2 didn't appear in Solo
Oh! my bad..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Seriously grin. He's smart like his Father, but he's not street hardened like his Father.
Exactly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
saw a Nigerian jersey in pretty tiny things

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

he will be.. He is indeed street smart. Actually learning from the best (ghost,Tommy and 50) cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
I take that back, Dru is a real G not a pussy nigger
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TycoonWitty: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
His Dark Materials

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Cain is a confirmed street executor. He just doesn't think well before acting. That's his only weakness

His entire beef with tariq is uncalled for. It doesnt change his role. I dont just get it.

P.s tariq has just been lucky.

To think we still have 3 spin offs from power to look forward to.

That's cool.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
armadeo:

His entire beef with tariq is uncalled for. It doesnt change his role. I dont just get it.

P.s tariq has just been lucky.

To think we still have 3 spin offs from power to look forward to.

That's cool.

True he was lucky with the Barz guy. Seriously, Tommy's spin off is the one I'm most interested in grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
sod09:
I take that back, Dru is a real G not a pussy nigger

Yeah, he's finally stepping up. Showing his bad boy side grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Yeah, he's finally stepping up. Showing his bad boy side grin
Ioved the way he stood up for zeke

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

True he was lucky with the Barz guy. Seriously, Tommy's spin off is the one I'm most interested in grin
Monet is a street mother, how can you okay the death of your son if he comes for tariq

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FIDELITY24(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
sod09:

Monet is a street mother, how can you okay the death of your son if he comes for tariq
She understands tariq might want to revenge, that's why she made it clear to him not to go after cain. But if cain comes after tariq and he (tariq) reacts its called self defense so she will understand. I just like the kinda vibe the power series is giving me!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Cane is an enforcer. He's the muscle and only good for bashing people's heads in, while someone like Dru will be the brains running things.

But Cane no wan gree. He wants to be the one running things but he doesn't have the brains.
If Monet puts him in charge, they'll arrest everybody after 2 episodes grin grin

11 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Friedyokes: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rewatching love death and robots
Still fantastic , you can't critic this awesomeness

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lana1:
Cane is an enforcer. He's the muscle and only good for bashing people's heads in, while someone like Dru will be the brains running things.

But Cane no wan gree. He wants to be the one running things but he doesn't have the brains.
If Monet puts him in charge, they'll arrest everybody after 2 episodes grin grin

grin Facts!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.