Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548499 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2021
Achilles100:

Prison Break?
Didn't Prison Break go pear shaped after S2? GOT had at least 5 very good seasons and BB had at least 3 very good seasons. Even "24" is clear of Prison Break if we are keeping it a buck.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2021
DieRich5:
P-B can match B-Bad..............GOT is still d best of all
What are you saying? GOT can't even contend with BB, BB is the best of all time.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2021
ibnlawal:

What are you saying? GOT can't even contend with BB, BB is the best of all time.
like seriously............ only S1 of GOT can contend with BB complete seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2021
DieRich5:

Aah aah no na

Both of em are super good but don’t discredit one by saying one season from the other can match the entire season of the other LoL

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mark9854(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
DieRich5:
Game of thrones started incredibly but slightly went sideways as it progresses unlike Breaking bad that succeeded in maintaining a steady delivery of amazing drama as it progresses... also breaking bad season 5 episode 14 is referred to as the "greatest episode of a TV show" with a 10/10 imdb ratings.In summary BREAKING BAD IS A BETTER SHOW THAN GAME OF THRONES.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afroniger: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2021
AlabiJ:

Omo, Monarca na bad ass series. Was sceptical about it initially but mehn, I am left impressed. Season 3 go rugged. If Ana Maria and Andres think they would have it easy getting Joaquin to relinquish Monarca, e go shock dem. If anything, Joaquin would be more motivated and determined to hold on to the company upon learning about the history between his real father and Fausto. Who knows if he already knows the history sef, and is merely trying to claim what he considers to be rightfully his? Maybe las las none of them will get the company.

Solid analysis.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
DieRich5:
Lol
Only The Soprano, The Wire, Band of brothers, and a very few others are of Breaking Bad's irk.
These are series devoid of any fantasy bullshits.
From the story line to character development, acting, the writing, everything was superb. It was epic.
One of the weakness of most successful TV series is its ending. Like we've seen with GOT and others. Buh not BB, the show ended with the same class it begins with.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

Are you talking about season 8 only or GOT from 1 to 8? People complained about season 8 but it didn't affect the general review of the series itself

I am talking about GOT in general
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SirWarlock: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
oyaskii:
Didn't Prison Break go pear shaped after S2? GOT had at least 5 very good seasons and BB had at least 3 very good seasons. Even "24" is clear of Prison Break if we are keeping it a buck.
unless it's because it was one of the pioneer TV series Nigerians knew about, cos I don't know where the rating of PB comes from undecided. If it came out today it would be stepped on grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
RichieMichie:

You'd beat yourself for not seeing it earlier.

How I wish producers can give us something that's atleast half of it.

I will download it soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wanda Vision

1.5/10

The first two episodes embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
obonujoker:
Wanda Vision

1.5/10

e shock you grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Seems you peeps on the series thread is lagging behind on the latest news......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odM92ap8_c0

Thank me later. grin

#Godzilla Vs Kong

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Peaky Blinders season 1.

I think I should be strung up by the balls for just watching this beauty.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2021
abduleez1:
Seems you peeps on the series thread is lagging behind on the latest news......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odM92ap8_c0

Thank me later. grin

#Godzilla Vs Kong

I am so hyped up for this smiley....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nisot14: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Calibrator:
Peaky Blinders season 1.

I think I should be strung up by the balls for just watching this beauty.

where can i download pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Netnaija

nisot14:
where can i download pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Good Lord Bird.

Ethan Hawke craze no be here. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SirWarlock: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
oyaskii:
grin grin grin
what season cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
SirWarlock:
what season cheesy
S19 E10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mark9854:

Game of thrones started incredibly but slightly went sideways as it progresses unlike Breaking bad that succeeded in maintaining a steady delivery of amazing drama as it progresses... also breaking bad season 5 episode 14 is referred to as the "greatest episode of a TV show" with a 10/10 imdb ratings.In summary BREAKING BAD IS A BETTER SHOW THAN GAME OF THRONES.

Bros, make sure you have facts to back your statements, because as it stands, GOT is still the number 1 show in the world.

FACTS!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Bros, make sure you have facts to back your statements, because as it stands, GOT is still the number 1 show in the world.

FACTS!!
tell dem.........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aircom(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys... where can I download Grey's Anatomy with subtitles (because of most of the medical terms)? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
oyaskii:

Season 1-4 was good in my own view though. Panama Prison was wild in season 3.
I think season 4 was really good about Scylla and all.

They lost the plot in the 5th and 6th season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Spycraft.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Achilles100:

Season 1-4 was good in my own view though. Panama Prison was wild in season 3.
I think season 4 was really good about Scylla and all.

They lost the plot in the 5th and 6th season.
Is there even a 6th season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2021
FBS:
The Good Lord Bird.

Ethan Hawke craze no be here. cheesy
Very lovely series, the craze man they use Bible verse do whatever he like grin
Doesn't look like it will have 2nd season unless onion will carry on the lord's work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2021
sod09:

Very lovely series, the craze man they use Bible verse do whatever he like grin
Doesn't look like it will have 2nd season unless onion will carry on the lord's work
Dude just no send.
Are you for slavery, yes or no?
Wrong answer gets the head cut off and in Little Onions voice "Old testament style".
Doubt it will have a 2nd season but then you never know.

I do wonder though what the real story of John Brown was.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2021
obonujoker:
Wanda Vision

1.5/10

Marvel fans after seeing first two episodes of Wandavision

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2021
oyaskii:
grin grin grin
lol

What's the name of this cartoon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Tolu181:
lol

What's the name of this cartoon
Family guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: khanivorous(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.