Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548373 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
DieRich5:
No shit, for me d story is about Hannah's tapes, so after everyone don hear d tape and know d reason why she kill her self........ season 3 is about somethings she did not talk about in her tapes, s3 was boring, no vibe at all them s4 didn't watch it but I read d story online.
Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Y'all should watch this series, "THE ONE"
It's on Netflix.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by happybee: 4:20am On Mar 14, 2021
youngking22:

who is your favorite character so far?
for me it's Afrie Solomon(with that Scottish accent) and Tommy Shelby,never seen a movie that the characters smokes like this..
Mine should be Johnny boy Shelby, fucking love his accent and swags!
cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Raymondj0:
Abeg any interesting series to watch?... Coming from someone who don watch Smallville, arrow, flash, agent of shield, black lighting, daredevil, the punisher, iron fist and so on... I kinda like series with superhero... Just like Smallville.. I want to start watching supper girl but I give up on just 3 episodes... Someone should kindly recommend a good one for me tnx

1) Invisible City
2) Wanda Vision
3) Cleverman (unfortunately It only has season 1. they don't want to renew or cancel the show.)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Paradise PD S3: 9.5/10

This season has it all, from weird to naughty, crazy funny,savage comments about celebrities and public figures etc
I'm gonna watch this masterpiece again.
It's so good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monarca

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngking22(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Moura7:
Pls who follows Sistas here?
I do, it's an interesting series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Achilles100:
Bilquis is so freaking beautiful.

I really enjoyed her acting in his episode, nice change up from her normal royal soothing, calm and collected acting.

Nice costume also. grin

And where is CuteMercury? Has he seen the latest episode of American Gods? grin

Meltdown incoming.
I have a confession to make. I haven't seen any episode of American gods. Not even the season one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2021
jiggaz:
Monarca
Is season three out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Please where can I download "El internado" spanish series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2021
CuteMercury:
Is season three out?
No... You know the season 2 just recently came out in January.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Raymondj0: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nawa o, so no action thriller series like 24 hours, the last ship and the strike, I've been on the search since last year lol and I've downloaded countless series but all seems to be boring action series, please anyone should recommend a good action series and already complete one so I can download all the seasons at once... Abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Raymondj0:
Nawa o, so no action thriller series like 24 hours, the last ship and the strike, I've been on the search since last year lol and I've downloaded countless series but all seems to be boring action series, please anyone should recommend a good action series and already complete one so I can download all the seasons at once... Abeg

Download Bodygaurd.... British series complete season 1

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Majikman(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tolu181:
Resident alien is not funny

They are trying hard to be funny

Really Guess we all have different definitions of funny ... Bcuz that series is funny as hell

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurtis02(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
osic:
Y'all should watch this series, "THE ONE" It's on Netflix.

why you waste my data nah

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngking22(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Raymondj0:
watch lethal weapon (American police series),return and testify.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 16, 2021
Marvel's Sitcoms are not always that funny joor.. They should stick to their super heroes whatever. Wanda Vision 6/10. not bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Raymondj0:

Person of interest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2021
R2bees:
Marvel's Sitcoms are not always that funny joor.. They should stick to their super heroes whatever. Wanda Vision 6/10. not bad
WandaVision is not really a sitcom, for the first 3-4 episodes it was, but it was to get an understanding of what was going on at the time, but episode 5 upwards it became real.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2021
geezyk:
WandaVision is not really a sitcom, for the first 3-4 episodes it was, but it was to get an understanding of what was going on at the time, but episode 5 upwards it became real.
Holy shii.. Really? I gotta continue then. I stopped at EP2. I thought they would go on with that boring humor (some are funny tho).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2021
if u like money heist, ur gonna like dis The Vault (2021) 8/10
las Las Dem go rob bank of Spain one day

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2021
R2bees:
Holy shii.. Really? I gotta continue then. I stopped at EP2. I thought they would go on with that boring humor (some are funny tho).
You're really missing aswear, let me not spoil it for you though, just go on and complete it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hojuholape: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Don't blame him.

His life issues are bigger than the utility derived from the humour.
Majikman:

Really Guess we all have different definitions of funny ... Bcuz that series is funny as hell
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
geezyk:
You're really missing aswear, let me not spoil it for you though, just go on and complete it.

It was agatha all along........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Deffjam: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
goodday, someone should please recommend a series tht consist of action and romance.

where can I download the comic movie 'the dictator'

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
armadeo:

It was agatha all along........
[[[Spoiler alert]]]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Majikman:

Only Trailer wey I watch I know say I'd be entertained.

I am yet to watch it, but with the trailer I know I'll definitely enjoy it.

It's Dark comedy. At times not everybody understand such genre of Comedy
If you're looking for something similar like that with outrageous dark comedy try Doom Patrol. It's darkly humorous especially season 1. It's a MASTERPIECE.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lekhane(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
DieRich5:
if u like money heist, ur gonna like dis
The Vault (2021) 8/10

las Las Dem go rob bank of Spain one day

Where did you download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:24am On Mar 17, 2021
lekhane:

Where did you download it?
netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jmanjo: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2021
Vincenzo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hojuholape: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Just a single episode into the second season of For Life and the last time I was this touched by a sequence of scenes was when Elijah and Klaus sacrificed themselves to save Hope Mikaelson.

Highly recommended!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Moura7:
Pls who follows Sistas here?
currently in season one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: tapingil(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.