Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520914 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Episode 4 ⚡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tolu181:
I hope this will be good like PACIFIC RIM: THE BLACK

How far, have you watched Transformers: War for Cybertron?
I downloaded last year but didn't have the chance to watch it before I lost my phone.

The trailer for Pacific Rim turned me off. I'll focus on Anime.

This DOTA trailer is looking fire. Looking Castlevania ish. Will join next week. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
abduleez1:

How far, have you watched Transformers: War for Cybertron?
I downloaded last year but didn't have the chance to watch it before I lost my phone.

The trailer for Pacific Rim turned me off. I'll focus on Anime.

This DOTA trailer is looking fire. Looking Castlevania ish. Will join next week. cheesy
trust me PACIFIC RIM is the most interesting anime/Animation of 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
LongNipple:
I don't know but I don't like watching Comedy Series, Action Series, Sci-Fi Series or Animated Series such as American Dad (they look like cartoons to me) like every other person out there.

My Genre is just DRAMA...Anything Drama with a powerful Storyline gets my attention, will keep me glued and will be making me look forward to watching it every moment in time once I have started.

I don't know
Am I Okay undecided
Am I just different?
Or is this just me

Definitely not. I also don't like all you listed. Romance, fantasy and supernatural films are my favorite. And yes, drama tool. Genres are there because we are not expected to have same taste.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Behind her eyes, the series was dragging. I only forced myself to see it to the last episode because I was waiting for the mad plot twist everyone kept talking about. And yes it was indeed mad, I never could have guessed that.
I'd rate it 5.5/10 because of the last episode .

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Percival9:

Guys PLS SOMEONE SHOULD RECOMMEND SOME TOP CLASS SERIES FOR ME APART FROM

Power
Gomorra
Monarca
Dark desire
Vis a vis
30 coins
Peaky blinders
For life
Banshee
Sex education
The originals
Lucifer
Queen of the south
Breaking bad
Money heist
How to get away with murder

Something entertaining Help a brother

Yellowstone
Succession

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2021
The_Falcon_And_The_Winter_Soldier_E02 9/10
fvck d new C-america
#marvel still d best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Warrior
Ozark
Person of interest
The rookie
For the people
Resident Allien(it will crack you up)
The Resident
The good doctor
Mentalist
Castle
Swat
The brave
Blindspot
Bones
Seal team
Damages
Daredevil
Luke cage
Person of Interest
Your honor
Rookie blue
Mayans
Sons of Anarchy
Better call Saul
Scandal
The catch
The legend
Limitless
Lethal weapon
Underground
Orange is the new black
Prodigal son
Alias
Animal kingdom
The boys
Homeland
Strike back
Lie to me
Fringe
Brooklyn Nine nine
Ballers
Queen Sugar
Chicago PD
Chicago Fire
The Equalizer
Chuck
Narcos
LA finest
Royal pain
Designated Survivor
The gifted
Charmed
Valor
Vampire Diaries
The Listener
Cardinal
Motive
FBI
FBI Most Wanted
Bull
Billions
Scorpion
Body of proof
Mistresses
Devious Maid

God bless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Brukx:

Yellowstone
Succession

Succession isnt top class

Its boring dark comedy series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mattjnr(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Percival9:

Bro Please Can I Have Your Number
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parkparky(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Tolu181:
Today's Beauty
bro abeg that the irregulars make sense?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Percival9:

Are you fucking kidding me? Succession isn't top class, WTF man
Did you have the idea of how many awards it scooped. A series rated 8.5 on IMDB isn't top class. Guy! I understand if it isn't your taste buh to say it's not top class is utter nonsense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Percival9:

From the guy that watches Jane the Virgin cool

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foslink(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Percival9:

I kinda agree with this take though.
I feel like Succession isn't as top class as they make it seem..
I always thought there was something trilling in the next season but it just wasn't there for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foslink(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
ibnlawal:

Did you have the idea of how many awards it scooped. A series rated 8.5 on IMDB isn't top class. Guy! I understand if it isn't your taste buh to say it's not top class is utter nonsense.
Bro it's not top class and it's his opinion though which I also share irrespective of the fact that it won so many awards..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
so none of you have watch INVINCIBLE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mattjnr:

Bro Please Can I Have Your Number

For what
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
ibnlawal:

Its a lame series

I slept off watching it many times

The plot sef is wack

The seasons finale too are wack

Nothing interesting that will make you want to watch next episode

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Brukx:

From the guy that watches Jane the Virgin cool

Is that a movie or series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
foslink:

I always thought there was something trilling in the next season but it just wasn't there for me.

Only the whites enjoy that lame dark comedy that they even rate it very high It doesnt deserve it

Every season ending is utter shit

No plot twist at all

The series is like reality tvshow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tolu181:
so none of you have watch INVINCIBLE

The way you guys watch catoon/anime still remain a mystery to me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Presently watching Pennyworth season 1 Episode 1 and I just can't explain why I am so in love with British accent.

I can listen to it all day.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
foslink:

Opinions differ. Im actuallybwitig for th next season.succession is top notch like billions. Good storyline
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
horlah005:

The way you guys watch catoon/anime still remain a mystery to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thazard(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Please can someone recommend some comedy series. I need to be able to laugh for once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Percival9:

There is nothing remotely comic about succession. Infact its the exact opposite.
If your talking dark comedy perhaps
Barry
End of the f*cking world
Dead to me, etc
Are all better options
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 2:23am On Mar 29, 2021
So hyped for The Nevers

I'm sure it's going to be another Joss Whedon Masterclass

Young justice season 4 promises to be lit too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 2:29am On Mar 29, 2021
nani667:
Episode 4 ⚡

WHat series is this please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Blueelf:

WHat series is this please?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedLamb: 2:54am On Mar 29, 2021
1) Snowpiercer
2) Into The Night

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Giftedness20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.