Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503914 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
Achilles100:

It better be good o, cos eh Falcon and Winter Soldier was just bland, na beg I dey.
I think say na only me no enjoy FATWS. cheesy

Very average. undecided
WandaVision better pass am imho.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:17pm On May 05, 2021
oyaskii:
The first 3 episodes of S4 is out. It is a good show but it's an extreme slow burner, so patience is required.
Very slow burner. Slept through some of the episodes, lol. Just wish they could make things slightly faster. Nonetheless some episodes are really good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2021
Achilles100:

I have mentally exhausted from seeing anything more about Nazis. Hence I won't be continuing with Hellsing: Ultimate, and Alucard just seems like a cheat code like WTF!!!

He always has an extra level that he hasn't preciously released like....Baba how far na.

Is there any on this list that is like Jujutsu kaisen? I like martial arts and sword fights for anime. Thanks.
Alucard always gives me joy. Same as smartas$ Trevor Belmont.
Check out

Black Clover
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Dororo
Berserk
Devilman Crybaby

Those are based on what I've sampled and some on online research I did when looking for dark anime to watch earlier this year and plan to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shimishingshong: 1:33am On May 06, 2021
I have an awesome story written down that I am confident will make a top list blockbuster movie, but I don't know how to turn it into a script! I don't know what to do!!
If you are in this situation, or you just want to skip the whole screenwriting process. Look no further. I am Chiemerie Uchechukwu, I am an expert screenwriter and I can help you with that. I can turn your story to a professional script that will bring directors and producers rushing after your story, and teach you the standard basics of screenwriting. This is my e-mail: richkidgeneral2022@gmail.com, Contact me on my WhatsApp number 08117219889 also on Zoom: Chiemerie Uchechukwu. Let's get started.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 6:51am On May 06, 2021
Achilles100:

It better be good o, cos eh Falcon and Winter Soldier was just bland, na beg I dey.

Maybe, but I liked it's themes...Sam's dilemma on becoming Cap America..(Also the bank scene with his sister)
I also liked the parallel contrast between a black super soldier and his white counterparts..
Bucky coming to terms with his present and past selves gave his character a perspective his former iterations didn't have..
Just all around nice character development
Looking forward to more US Agent..
Action was nice too...
All in all...It was a solid 8/10 for me....
Sets up future stories nicely too..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:07am On May 06, 2021
Episode 8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adamx23(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2021
Achilles100:

I have mentally exhausted from seeing anything more about Nazis. Hence I won't be continuing with Hellsing: Ultimate, and Alucard just seems like a cheat code like WTF!!!

He always has an extra level that he hasn't preciously released like....Baba how far na.

Is there any on this list that is like Jujutsu kaisen? I like martial arts and sword fights for anime. Thanks.

Watch Fate: Zero.
Thank me later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vallyb(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2021
Who's a philipino lover lyk me cool grin

FOREVER MORE s7 ep3
SWEET LOVE s5 ep2
IKAW LAMANG s16 ep2
GLAMAROSA s1 ep9

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2021
This month of May just delivering God-tier £nt€®tainMe#t. grin cheesy cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnsmith5: 3:08pm On May 06, 2021
Superstore - 20minutes of heavenly good entertainment! binged all the seasons in the last few weeks and i cant think of anything lately in the last few years that has matched its comedy. Glad they wrapped it up when they did as it was getting weaker in the last few seasons.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:12pm On May 06, 2021
abduleez1:

Alucard always gives me joy. Same as smartas$ Trevor Belmont.
Check out

Black Clover
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Dororo
Berserk
Devilman Crybaby

Those are based on what I've sampled and some on online research I did when looking for dark anime to watch earlier this year and plan to watch.

Thanks brother, I have already seen Kimetsu no Yaiba and Berserk, will check out the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:13pm On May 06, 2021
adamx23:

Watch Fate: Zero.
Thank me later.
Will check this out also. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benalfa(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2021
Vallyb:
Who's a philipino lover lyk me cool grin

FOREVER MORE s7 ep3
SWEET LOVE s5 ep2
IKAW LAMANG s16 ep2
GLAMAROSA s1 ep9
which website do u download your philipino movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vallyb(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2021
Benalfa:
which website do u download your philipino movies

Classic fillipino movies. Com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:32pm On May 06, 2021
Episode 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FILEBE(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2021
Watching The office currently.
It is a comedy series.
It becomes very funny as one watches on. You might find the first few beginining episodes boring.

The acting is so great , the camere points to actors as You, hence, making it seem like you are part of the crew.
Still watching ... so, far, i have enjoyed it all. Now on season 2 episode 8

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2021
Achilles100:

martial arts / sword fights? (i.e action): bruh, say no more!

Dorohedoro
The God of High School
No Guns Life
Soul Eater
Golden Kamuy
Hunter X Hunter
Deadman Wonderland
Samurai Champloo
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures
Vinland Saga
Bungou Stray Dogs
Assassination Classroom
Kingdom
Noragami
Parastye - The Maxim

They are all top quality anime. Try them for taste. When you are done, come back for more grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2021
nani667:
Episode 10

Max and Sharp don start to dey run P?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:53pm On May 07, 2021
Moura7:

Max and Sharp don start to dey run P?

The only reason I am still following the series.... Dem jus swear say dem wan frustrate us... Till now dem still dey behave like strangers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:27pm On May 07, 2021
Done

6.89 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2021
Mr robot
S3 & 4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 6:59pm On May 07, 2021
I wanted to stop watching JUPITER'S LEGACY cause of the low budget effect but as the minutes went on, i find the story and some of the character interesting... So i will continue.

Let's see how it ends
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
Tolu181:
I wanted to stop watching JUPITER'S LEGACY cause of the low budget effect but as the minutes went on, i find the story and some of the character interesting... So i will continue.

Let's see how it ends
the ratings seems too good. How do you see it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 8:57pm On May 07, 2021
seankafor:
the ratings seems too good. How do you see it?
is a good movie with low budget effect
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2021
nani667:

The only reason I am still following the series.... Dem jus swear say dem wan frustrate us... Till now dem still dey behave like strangers

Hmmm....na e be say I go put this season 3 on hold o till dem get sense. Dem wan do like "Bones".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:27pm On May 07, 2021
brainhack:

martial arts / sword fights? (i.e action): bruh, say no more!

Dorohedoro
The God of High School
No Guns Life
Soul Eater
Golden Kamuy
Hunter X Hunter
Deadman Wonderland
Samurai Champloo
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures
Vinland Saga
Bungou Stray Dogs
Assassination Classroom
Kingdom
Noragami
Parastye - The Maxim

They are all top quality anime. Try them for taste. When you are done, come back for more grin

Omo x 10000!!!

Thanks alot, let my watch begin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:15am On May 08, 2021
ositadima1:

1. Hanna
2. Alex Rider
3. Counterpart
4. Watchmen
5. Queens Gambit
6. A teacher
7. Carnival row
8. Kingpin katie
9. Preacher
10. My Brilliant friend
11. Lucifer
12. Sneaky Pete
13. Stranger things

I can go on and on. What a time to be alive. I wish I could forget these show so that I could watch them again fresh.

Anyhoo, check these out and if u are not satisfied I can add more and more and more.
Gof will bless you Osita, for this list. I like that many of the shows there are not very popular (a bit under the radar)
Kingpin katie
Carnival row
My brilliant friend
A teacher
The contract( someone on tis thread recommended)

All nice so far. Please feel free to add any recent-ish series that are nice and maybe not so popular.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GracieX3(f): 12:57am On May 08, 2021
Tolu181:

Let's see how it ends

Finished it earlier today.

Yeah, the budget for effects is low but the plot is interesting.

I will give it a 6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:55am On May 08, 2021
Tolu181:

Let's see how it ends

I knew where the movie was going from the first episode.
Also I expected it to be full of blood, gore and some quality fight scenes, I was disappointed to see none.
Would rate Jupiters legacy 5/10
The Batman legacy is bullshit and will get them killed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 11:15am On May 08, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I knew where the movie was going from the first episode.
Also I expected it to be full of blood, gore and some quality fight scenes, I was disappointed to see none.
Would rate Jupiters legacy 5/10
The Batman legacy is bullshit and will get them killed.
Netflix should know by now, fans are tired of GOOD SUPER HERO MOVIES,

We need more dark super hero movies like Invincible and THE BOYS

Anyway i rate the movie 4/10

I will not watch season 2, if they release it..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:25am On May 08, 2021
Episode 10

These people hugging friend Zone since Season 1

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 11:52am On May 08, 2021
FILEBE:
Watching The office currently.
It is a comedy series.
It becomes very funny as one watches on. You might find the first few beginining episodes boring.

The acting is so great , the camere points to actors as You, hence, making it seem like you are part of the crew.
Still watching ... so, far, i have enjoyed it all. Now on season 2 episode 8

Ofcourse it a classic. I wish I could forget and rewatch it all over again. It a Mockumentary. You could watch Parks and recreation after and Modern family also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, phr0nesis(m), Remmedy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.