Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515815 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parkparky(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
El Cid season 1& 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parkparky(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Motherland: fort salem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
abduleez1:
Euphoria ......9/10
Perfection in its peak. No action but the drama and exposition just grips you and never let go. Zendaya finish work abeg, also that Jules actor. That Latina gal Brezz ehn, is on another level. Chai.... ResourceFULNESS. grin grin it's talky but never boring. Zendaya truly deserves her Emmy. Didn't know she's that good.

Na this show cure my sleeping sickness watching TV/movies these days. cheesy Nani667, you dey craze oo. Na this show you dey give scrap rating. With all those God-tier boobs and acting. No let Ogun reason your matter oo. grin

Imagine show wey I don dey postpone since last year. cry Can't wait for S2.

Guy that series na shite... Other than the Brezz na Skrep... Remove Brezz from the series the rating na 2/ 10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Next on the Watchlist ➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Achilles100:
Just like that, one month don reach oo

Ted Lasso

First Two episodes to be released, then ten rest weekly.

I'd advise y'all to watch first before on nairaland make people nor spoil am for you.

So that you nor go dey shat upandan.

Lol

Music to my ears.....Fvcking self-servicer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
nani667:

Guy that series na shite... Other than the Brezz na Skrep... Remove Brezz from the series the rating na 2/ 10
Werey, CW crap don spoil your sense of quality finish.

You need to retire from those shows. CW suppose honour you with medal of Valor for keeping the flag flying all these years. Me, I cannot can. I jakpa after season 3. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Werey, CW crap don spoil your sense of quality finish.

You need to retire from those shows. CW suppose honour you with medal of Valor for keeping the flag flying all these years. Me, I cannot can. I jakpa after season 3. grin

I dey watch CW shows no stop them from being shite... If I see shite I call am shite... Euphoria na Solid shite sire

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donotread: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
nani667:

I dey watch CW shows no stop them from being shite... If I see shite I call am shite... Euphoria na Solid shite sire
True
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Achilles100:
Just like that, one month don reach oo

Ted Lasso

First Two episodes to be released, then ten rest weekly.

I'd advise y'all to watch first before on nairaland make people nor spoil am for you.

So that you nor go dey shat upandan.

I would love to see him shag their chairwoman, we all kept waiting for it but it never happened.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
this Euphoria series just dey one kind jare.. sometimes one episode would reach an all time high, then the next episode would be lowest of Low. The finale was just as confusing, the only thing I enjoyed in d finale was the ending; Zendaya Performing that song when she relapsed.. that song is lit

The 2 Special episodes later Released were very good tho. especially Rue own.. enjoyed the conservation btwn her(Rue) and Ali; the conservation lasted for almost all the duration of the episode(50 mins or so) and i wasn't bored

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wayne4loan: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mandorland:
lol I hope so... I'm surprised I like it...dis is sumtim dat I always found boring
find boring? Ur brain just mature grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
abduleez1:
Euphoria ......9/10
Perfection in its peak. No action but the drama and exposition just grips you and never let go. Zendaya finish work abeg, also that Jules actor. That Latina gal Brezz ehn, is on another level. Chai.... ResourceFULNESS. grin grin it's talky but never boring. Zendaya truly deserves her Emmy. Didn't know she's that good.

Na this show cure my sleeping sickness watching TV/movies these days. cheesy Nani667, you dey craze oo. Na this show you dey give scrap rating. With all those God-tier boobs and acting. No let Ogun reason your matter oo. grin

Imagine show wey I don dey postpone since last year. cry Can't wait for S2.
so u don finally watch am cheesy grin
U don join us Dy wait for season 2 cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
nani667:

lol, na Zendaya ND her drug addict role mk me like am, the rest cast, story ND dere small B tongue na shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
superfelix:
this Euphoria series just dey one kind jare.. sometimes one episode would reach an all time high, then the next episode would be lowest of Low. The finale was just as confusing, the only thing I enjoyed in d finale was the ending; Zendaya Performing that song when she relapsed.. that song is lit

The 2 Special episodes later Released were very good tho. especially Rue own.. enjoyed the conservation btwn her(Rue) and Ali; the conservation lasted for almost all the duration of the episode(50 mins or so) and i wasn't bored
Please where did you download the 2 special episodes. I have since been looking for it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by larryceous: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello guys, pls where can I download Being Mary Jane season 1?
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I would love to see him shag their chairwoman, we all kept waiting for it but it never happened.

Liikee, they have this kind of chemistry. But who knows...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Moneyboyz:

Shame shame shame.!!!!!!

Fun fact the chairwoman of the club was the nun who banged the shame bell in GOT.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jieta: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Please, any help on a good site to download the originals.

Toxicwap has been disappointing me since yesterday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Xtorm7995:
Please where did you download the 2 special episodes. I have since been looking for it.
it's on tfpdl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2021
armadeo:

Shame shame shame.!!!!!!

Fun fact the chairwoman of the club was the nun who banged the shame bell in GOT.

Dey there, even NUM dey carry belle. ���
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Moneyboyz:

Dey there, even NUM dey carry belle. ���

I think you missed the point.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Pennyworth Season one 8/10
Pennyworth Season two 7/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Probably the only series I know whose season one is trash and season two is God tier.
parkparky:
Motherland: fort salem

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2021
New season of kingdom ashin of the North is coming out today on netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2021
jieta:
Please, any help on a good site to download the originals.

Toxicwap has been disappointing me since yesterday.
Go to Telegram and search through the username below, within the page search for "The originals" and download away, they have very decent copies of it from S1-S5 with an average size of 200mb https:///elkayreq
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2021
DieRich5:
so u don finally watch am cheesy grin
U don join us Dy wait for season 2 cool
Yes oo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2021
Doctee:
New season of kingdom ashin of the North is coming out today on netflix
Can't wait for this special episode. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Osirawboy: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Currently watching KungFu. It's a 3/5 for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CreepyBlackpool: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2021
just finished Ozark.

9/10

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:
just finished Ozark.

9/10
that's right

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CreepyBlackpool: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mandorland:
that's right

do you have any idea when they're releasing season 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hecattee(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.