Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515520 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Can't explain how much I love this show.
9/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Power book 3. Started on a high note. Kanans mum is hot.

I'm gonna start the wire soon due to the noise it's been making on this thread. Ignored it back then cos I wasn't into criminal activities movies.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kaycee7:
What exactly do you people think "underrated" means abeg?

I don't understand people's obsession with underated and overated..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
armadeo:

I'm gonna start the wire soon due to the noise it's been making on this thread. Ignored it back then cos I wasn't into criminal activities movies.
First off, Do you have the required patience now? cuz if you are seeing it based on "hype" or noise on the thread. It isn't like shows like GOT that builds towards on big explosive event each season, shows in the era it was set weren't built like shows like today. If you can get past S1 and S2 then you are on your way to some of best tv ever, but don't expect a "BANG".

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
oyaskii:
No. They are in no particular order. I enjoyed them all.
God bless u senior man... thanks so much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
IbrahimMav:

Someone gave you a comprehensive list and instead of saying thank you, you're asking a jamb question.
sorry o jamb invigilator... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
armadeo:

My brother! You are in for a treat. It's one of the best thing you will ever see on TV.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
OwlCityy:
Can't explain how much I love this show.
9/10
Really shocked
The show was so sappy for me. I felt like they tried too had not to be predictable and just lost their way. I stopped at season 2, i just couldn't go through with it anymore. Had to delete the whole 4 seasons. I can't recommend to my nemesis.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
bolagabriella:

Really shocked
The show was so sappy for me. I felt like they tried too had not to be predictable and just lost their way. I stopped at season 2, i just couldn't go through with it anymore. Had to delete the whole 5 seasons. I can't recommend to my nemesis.

5 seasons ke! Reign had 4 seasons o.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
That's okay, everyone has different tastes. Ioved It personally. And it's 4 seasons actually.

bolagabriella:

Really shocked
The show was so sappy for me. I felt like they tried too had not to be predictable and just lost their way. I stopped at season 2, i just couldn't go through with it anymore. Had to delete the whole 5 seasons. I can't recommend to my nemesis.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bravejayh: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Biko someone should suggest a very hilarious comedy with at least 3 seasons long.. Here are the lists of the ones I've watched so far that I can remember :

Friends
The Big Bang theory
Young Sheldon
Two and a half men
Superstore
The last OG
Wrecked
The Neighborhood

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
oyaskii:
First off, Do you have the required patience now? cuz if you are seeing it based on "hype" or noise on the thread. It isn't like shows like GOT that builds towards on big explosive event each season, shows in the era it was set weren't built like shows like today. If you can get past S1 and S2 then you are on your way to some of best tv ever, but don't expect a "BANG".

I'm very patient these days. Particularly when there's good conversation and character plots.

I have a good feeling about this one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
ibnlawal:

My brother! You are in for a treat. It's one of the best thing you will ever see on TV.

I'm about to start now. I'll see episode 1 first and take it from there. I'll keep it in mind to finish season 1 before judging
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dannytee76(m): 4:25am On Jul 20, 2021
Nobody is talking about power book III
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Treyknowles:

5 seasons ke! Reign had 4 seasons o.
Yeah 4 seasons. Modified.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Bravejayh:
Biko someone should suggest a very hilarious comedy with at least 3 seasons long.. Here are the lists of the ones I've watched so far that I can remember :

Friends
The Big Bang theory
Young Sheldon
Two and a half men
Superstore
The last OG
Wrecked
The Neighborhood
watch “Barry” and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2021
armadeo:

I'm about to start now. I'll see episode 1 first and take it from there. I'll keep it in mind to finish season 1 before judging
Season one is very solid, tho may seem slow paced at times. It's all part of a remarkable build up, part of its uniqueness.
Season two doesn't quite meet the standard of other seasons in some respect. Nevertheless, it's a wonderful story telling.
Season others, well you should be the judge.
Buh believe me bro, you are on your way to something very special. Special may even be an understatement, it's exemplary. This show has everything.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dannytee76(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Bravejayh:

Friends
The Big Bang theory
Young Sheldon
Two and a half men
Superstore
The last OG
Wrecked
The Neighborhood
How I met your mother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bravejayh: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Dannytee76:
How I met your mother

Watched
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bravejayh: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2021
pepemendy:
watch “Barry” and thank me later

Will do

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Bravejayh:

Will do

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=pepemendy post=103897798][/quote]

I wonder when they will release the best Barry season or has it been cancelled?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
MR Inbetween Season 3

Now that's what's up! cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Episode 9 ⚡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
nani667:
Episode 9 ⚡
You said you quit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nova15:

You said you quit
The jazz don hold am but he no know grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nova15:

You said you quit
he didn't say he quit already but he go soon cheesy
I weak for am cheesy cheesy
He's already Addicted to dat shit series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
bolagabriella:

Really shocked
The show was so sappy for me. I felt like they tried too had not to be predictable and just lost their way. I stopped at season 2, i just couldn't go through with it anymore. Had to delete the whole 4 seasons. I can't recommend to my nemesis.
Reign is one of the best historical series in history.
No historical series is accurate but Reign is 99% accurate.
They didn't rush anything because every scene you watched were historically perfect.

It's one of my best series ever.
It's a fan favourite both for the old and young.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Power book 3 Raising Kennan 10/10.
One of the best, if not the best new series as far as 2021 is concerned.
I don't know if any other new series is going to top this.

I hope they follow through on this pace of episode 1, it's one of the new series i had to watch over again because every scene was iconic and the catchy phrase were just inspiring.
Kudos to 50 cent and the other lady that directs and writes the show.
She is a great writer.
People like her should have handled series like game of thrones, the originals and into the badlands.
Perhaps these series would still be ongoing till now.

I think her name is Kortney.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Power book 3 Raising Kennan 10/10.
One of the best, if not the best new series as far as 2021 is concerned.
I don't know if any other new series is going to top this.

I hope they follow through on this pace of episode 1, it's one of the new series i had to watch over again because every scene was iconic and the catchy phrase were just inspiring.
Kudos to 50 cent and the other lady that directs and writes the show.
She is a great writer.
People like her should have handled series like game of thrones, the originals and into the badlands.
Perhaps these series would still be ongoing till now.

I think her name is Kortney.

Yea. This is way better than the previous Power series. Too early to judge one may say, but the first episode was amazing. Like you, I didn't delete the episode like I do other series so I can watch again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidyahaya(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aflix:
My favourite scene so far from peaky blinders. I love the way Solomon Alfe straightened things out for Tom Shelby. This scene deserves an award.

And am I the only one that gets a grin whenever Solomon Alfie comes on

Where can i download the full seasons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
bidyahaya:

Where can i download the full seasons
@www. Netnaija. Com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f), Calx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.