Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515645 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 29, 2021
It's been almost a year now since the 100 ended and i still haven't moved past the episode finally.

I just re watched the last episode of the 100 again for like more than a 100 times.
I don't know how you guys feel about what i am about to say but in my own opinion, i think the last episode of the 100 is the best and the most emotional and greatest episode finally ever made by any series in history.
Yeah you heard me right, please don't attack me if you haven't watched the episode finally of the 100.
It's a masterpiece and there are only two series that comes close when it comes to episode finally and they are all the final episodes of the originals and all the final episodes of Wentworth, they make you want more, like you just can't wait till next year for them but that final episode of the 100 in the last season, hits differently.

Do you think i am right or just exaggerating?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2021
BEHIND HER EYES....

please go and watch if you have not.....

It will surely blow your mind 10/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izombie(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Bravejayh:
Biko someone should suggest a very hilarious comedy with at least 3 seasons long.. Here are the lists of the ones I've watched so far that I can remember :

Friends
The Big Bang theory
Young Sheldon
Two and a half men
Superstore
The last OG
Wrecked
The Neighborhood
try Brooklyn nine nine. Thank me later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2021
hellohgy:
BEHIND HER EYES....

please go and watch if you have not.....

It will surely blow your mind 10/10
ok, I'll check it out cus of ur rate ND it just 6 episodes.
if I nor vibe am.......... angry

Bro I'll find ur post, I'll quote u ND tell u my mind grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Delilah

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PROVERBZ(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bravejayh:
Biko someone should suggest a very hilarious comedy with at least 3 seasons long.. Here are the lists of the ones I've watched so far that I can remember :

Friends
The Big Bang theory
Young Sheldon
Two and a half men
Superstore
The last OG
Wrecked
The Neighborhood
watch modern family

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PROVERBZ(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
I'm currently watching gossipgirl reloaded by hbo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
DieRich5:
ok, I'll check it out cus of ur rate ND it just 6 episodes.
if I nor vibe am.......... angry

Bro I'll find ur post, I'll quote u ND tell u my mind grin

No worry boss....

Go check am and give me feedback

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bridgerton 8/10
Though I am joining the crew of late watchers but i must say, i really enjoyed the series.
All the Crew brought their A games to the series, their professionalism and acting talent can be seen from the TV screen.
I often wonder if Nollywood in NIGERIA can actually use talented people to shoot a movie, about 50% of our actors and actresses got their role through the back door unlike in the western world where your talent speaks for you.
One thing i admire most about bridgerton is the role of the duke and the wife, i believe there is a connection between them off camera, because the way they looked at each other is just priceless.

Anyways i read that the duke won't be coming back for season 2 and i was like the series is dead already.
They shouldn't bother for season three because the upcoming season two won't level up to the season One.

Because it makes no sense that the duke won't return for season two, it makes no sense at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Brukx:
Umbrella Academy 7/10
Yeah I came to the party late. I loved how they introduced the main characters. Aidan Gallagher's acting was phenomenal considering he's just 17years. It's nice to see hollywood not use actors in their 20s play the role of teenagers.

Doom Patrol 8/10
Damn! This series took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting the psychological thriller it contained. The whole concept was exciting for me.

Doom Patrol is an underrated show. Many people overlook it.

It's a gem. That season one is God tier. cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueBanana:
Just finished Lovecraft country. It was a good show and i like that it ended when the story ended.
Some are angry that the show got cancelled, blaming white supremacists for it grin . I don't that's the case, the producers have used up all the source material already, dragging would ruin the premise

HBO has learnt from what happened with GOT
I held same opinion that the producers were through with it creatively since it's based on the novel. But when I saw the storyboards of the showrunner and writer Misha Green on further plans of 2 more seasons, I thought otherwise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Doom Patrol is an underrated show. Many people overlook it.

It's a gem. That season one is God tier. cool
is it good I'm just looking it wit one eye seen undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
If I download this Lovecraft country and don't like it, I will revolt ooo.
You people have been speaking highly of it
I rarely download movies because I feel it's stress, I'll rather stream.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:
If I download this Lovecraft country and don't like it, I will revolt ooo.
You people have been speaking highly of it
I rarely download movies because I feel it's stress, I'll rather stream.

It's not a movie tho. undecided

If you download and don't like it, I assure you I'll share you my Nude Pics. grin
It's fvvking God tier. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
DieRich5:
is it good I'm just looking it wit one eye seen undecided

It's LIT!! It's SUPERB!!! it's fvvking AWESOME!!!!!

My taste is subjective to yours. So you might not like it as I do. Best watch some trailers and check reviews and check out some plotlines to know if it's your type. Since you obviously love ACTION!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
abduleez1:

It's not a movie tho. undecided

If you download and don't like it, I assure you I'll share you my Nude Pics. grin
It's fvvking God tier. cheesy

I know it's not a movie that's why I posted on the series thread.

I pray I don't like it, so I can see nudesss
I'm a sucker for them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I know it's not a movie that's why I posted on the series thread.

I pray I don't like it, so I can see nudesss
I'm a sucker for them
Lol.

The fvvk. Wahala. grin
Should I be worried. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol.

The fvvk. Wahala. grin
Should I be worried. cheesy

Yes, you should because I'm definitely holding you to your words
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Yes, you should because I'm definitely holding you to your words
Lol. Ok oo.

Let's wait and see. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hey pals.
Could someone please recommend a series for me that has the same semblance with Tyrant?

I love series about terrorism.
Thanks in advance cool grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Hey pals.
Could someone please recommend a series for me that has the same semblance with Tyrant?

Homeland
The Unit
Fauda
Tehran

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Homeland
The Unit
Fauda
Tehran

Thanks Man! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Homeland
The Unit
Fauda
Tehran

Which do you suggest I see First?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Which do you suggest I see First?

I suggest you take Homeland first, then Fauda. You can start with 24 or any other one you like next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
hpymoment:

I thought I was the only one, can’t remember when last I watched any series.
No better one except old series.
Homeland ,BB, Power, PB, 24, The mentalist strike back (best till S5) and co
I don’t care about the genre but the vibe of the series, wanting more of it is what I want.

I couldn’t continue the blacklist after season 5, blind spot after season 3

Please recommend.
Same here poooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melodyogonna(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Suits season 1 episode 9. Be like I don even lose interest grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melodyogonna(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Homeland
The Unit
Fauda
Tehran
This Fauda be like wetin go dey nice. E dey nice?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

It's LIT!! It's SUPERB!!! it's fvvking AWESOME!!!!!

My taste is subjective to yours. So you might not like it as I do. Best watch some trailers and check reviews and check out some plotlines to know if it's your type. Since you obviously love ACTION!!
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2021
DieRich5:
I stopped blacklist s4 ND I didn't even watch blind spot

Check dis ones
Prodigal son
Killing Eve (one of my best female series)

I'm just waiting for sex education 3, I gat no hope for Series dis year again

Thank you.
I have watched killing Eve, i followed it bumper as it was airing.

I will check Prodigal son. Watched two episodes from sex education and I no want biko.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JstCrouch: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Hey pals.

Lemme add "Jack Ryan" to the list already recommended.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nickshrapnel: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Chernobyl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gididreams: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mascara drama series, it's hot!

This is the link to the first episode https://gidiboxoffice.com/zen/mascara-s1-e1

Enjoy and thank me later smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.