Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515792 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
melodyogonna:

This Fauda be like wetin go dey nice. E dey nice?
It's good if you can stomach the Jewish and Arabic language.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
JstCrouch:

Lemme add "Jack Ryan" to the list already recommended.
Yea forgot about Jack Ryan.

Season 1 was God-tier. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melodyogonna(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

It's good if you can stomach the Jewish and Arabic language.
If it's good I can. I watched all the episodes in this Money Heist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
melodyogonna:
Suits season 1 episode 9. Be like I don even lose interest grin grin
Seriously? That's one of my favorite series but I shaa stopped after season 6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Yea forgot about Jack Ryan.

Season 1 was God-tier. wink

I hope you have 6 packs, that's the only thing they'll make your noods worthwhile.
I'm 24 min gone into episode 1 of Lovecraft country and I'm yet to like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I hope you have 6 packs, that's the only thing they'll make your noods worthwhile.
I'm 24 min gone into episode 1 of Lovecraft country and I'm yet to like it
Lol, yea, I got the PAcks. grin
This one wey you wan collect my pics like dis. .. grin grin

Don't worry, the awesomeness starts kicking in the 3rd and 4th episode. grin
When you're done with episode 2, you'll want more.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
You can't go wrong with the God tier visuals, acting and monsters. grin wink

Cc thatthickgurl

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, yea, I got the PAcks. grin
This one wey you wan collect my pics like dis. .. grin grin

Don't worry, the awesomeness starts kicking in the 3rd and 4th episode. grin
When you're done with episode 2, you'll want more.

E don start to dey kick sef
What in the hell are those multi eyed devils? Lol

Anyways, this doesn't mean I won't still see noods o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melodyogonna(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
handelex:
Seriously? That's one of my favorite series but I shaa stopped after season 6.

I hope it gets more interesting than it is sha. All these perfect gentlemen in suits winning every court case no cut am. There should be tragedies, losses, sadness equally.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=JstCrouch post=104238162]

Lemme add "Jack Ryan" to the list already recommended. [/quote
Thanks bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
abduleez1:

I suggest you take Homeland first, then Fauda. You can start with 24 or any other one you like next.

Ok. Thanks.
I appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Paused on the wire since I've been kinda busy.

Currently chilling with futurama since the episodes are short and funny as F.

Will continue the wire later cos I want to be relaxed and soak it all in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:

E don start to dey kick sef
What in the hell are those multi eyed devils? Lol

Anyways, this doesn't mean I won't still see noods o
Can't remember the name of the monsters. I'm not well versed in Lovecraftian Fantasy. They're some weird interesting shït tho.

Lol, no worries. You go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Euphoria I am in episode 2 already...

Interesting series.. I like the story line... It is also explicit..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Just finished seeing Castle Rock Season 1

The last series I saw some three months ago were "The Americans and Better Call Saul". On Sunday I decided to get back to seeing movie and needed something different (different plot, different genre considering I do mostly crimes, investigations/detective/Law and maybe action); so I stumbled on Castle Rock, checked review and saw it above 7 and here on Nairaland it's not really been talked about and I gave it a try.

Don't really know how to rate movies but this serie gave me all I wanted...it's a psychological thriller, and horror... basically thrilling and the best part is reviews say Season 2 is the best season. So I'm really happy I am getting to the peak of the thrills wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2021
melodyogonna:

I hope it gets more interesting than it is sha. All these perfect gentlemen in suits winning every court case no cut am. There should be tragedies, losses, sadness equally.
Oh believe me it does, keep watching, you'll get hooked wink

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
Just finished seeing Castle Rock Season 1

The last series I saw some three months ago were "The Americans and Better Call Saul". On Sunday I decided to get back to seeing movie and needed something different (different plot, different genre considering I do mostly crimes, investigations/detective/Law and maybe action); so I stumbled on Castle Rock, checked review and saw it above 7 and here on Nairaland it's not really been talked about and I gave it a try.

Don't really know how to rate movies but this serie gave me all I wanted...it's a psychological thriller, and horror... basically thrilling and the best part is reviews say Season 2 is the best season. So I'm really happy I am getting to the peak of the thrills wink
I did try Castle Rock some time ago. Got tired after 2 episodes. But my taste of series has changed since then. I'm giving another go.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Outerbank fans

Season 2 is out!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
abduleez1:
You can't go wrong with the God tier visuals, acting and monsters. grin wink

Cc thatthickgurl
Title please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Brukx:
I did try Castle Rock some time ago. Got tired after 2 episodes. But my taste of series has changed since then. I'm giving another go.

I like...dunno about you tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
dljbd1:

Title please?

Lovecraft Country. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edopesin: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
jiggaz:
Euphoria I am in episode 2 already...

Interesting series.. I like the story line... It is also explicit..

Where do you download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fxwarrior: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
jargooflife912:
Just started back Prison Break from season 1

I'm tempted to restart Spartacus for lack of great series or movies.

Could anyone recommend?

Great thrillers, action or epic.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fxwarrior: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
hellohgy:
BEHIND HER EYES....

please go and watch if you have not.....

It will surely blow your mind 10/10

Site to download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
jiggaz:
Delilah

Hmmm... I enjoyed Greenleaf...

May just check this out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ddream6627(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Havertz10:
If you haven't watched invisible 9/10

You are missing something special

That amber is an animal
abeg where can I download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
nani667:

Hmmm... I enjoyed Greenleaf...

May just check this out
Please don't... I slept throughout episode 1.... I don't know sha but it didn't interest me and i ended up deleting the whole season that I downloaded...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Edopesin:

Where do you download it
I downloaded from telegram.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ddream6627(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
jiggaz:
I downloaded from telegram.
can you paste the link to the telegram channel plx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JstCrouch: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ddream6627:
can you paste the link to the telegram channel plx

You can download using "index of" via Google.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ddream6627(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
JstCrouch:

You can download using "index of" via Google.
how?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
hellohgy:
BEHIND HER EYES....

please go and watch if you have not.....

It will surely blow your mind 10/10
Just the last episode was epic and truly left me dumbfounded. The previous episodes were a drag, a good sleep therapy. I'd have dumped the series from the beginning if not for the hype.

Nobody could have guessed that ending. Rob is the king of psychosgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.