Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529711 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2021
nani667:
It returns... Finally smiley

Damn! almost 3 gig for just one episode and almost 100mb on netnaija (good quality)
Poverty nah bastard

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2021
Lorddominic:
Which of these two series is better: The last kingdom or Vikings
Vikings

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2021
Blueelf:
"Killing Eve" is class

You guys should check it out.

Only the mature minded would enjoy it though
wait for S4 cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2021
I want to start watching The Terror Does it worth it? Any review?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingdom -8/10
Korean series about civil unrest,famine, political intrigues/scheming ..All with a touch of zombie breakout (The zombies here are scary and actually competent)
The first 2 episodes are a bit slow...Kicks off quickly after them ....
A solid series... Haven't been interested in Korean series for a very long time ..This might just tempt me but I doubt we have anymore as good as this...
abduleez1 ....
A third series was confirmed since last year with a different production staff but nothing else has been done since then...Seems like it is in development hell ..
Does it's movie have something to do with the series story wise or is it a different story within the verse?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wanney: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's awesome! Season 1 storyline is different from season 2. One is about an Irish ship and it's passengers, season 2 is about Japanese folklore
horlah005:
I want to start watching The Terror Does it worth it? Any review?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please recommend a top notch series I can watch on Netflix, preferably thrillers.
I feel like I've watched everything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:
Kingdom -8/10
Korean series about civil unrest,famine, political intrigues/scheming ..All with a touch of zombie breakout (The zombies here are scary and actually competent)
A solid series... Haven't been interested in Korean series for a very long time ..This might just tempt me but I doubt we have anymore as good as this...
abduleez1 ....
A third series was confirmed since last year with a different production staff but nothing else has been done since then...Seems like it is in development hell ..
Does it's movie have something to do with the series story wise or is it a different story within the verse?

This is on Netflix
Maybe I should try it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
wanney:
It's awesome! Season 1 storyline is different from season 2. One is about an Irish ship and it's passengers, season 2 is about Japanese folklore

Thanks for the insight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
AnfieldFan:
Kingdom -8/10
abdulee.z1 ....

Nah, not really. It's mainly covid related. Covid has slowed down many movie and TV production worldwide. That's the major reason WB has day and date release on HBOMax.

The movie was a special episode and serve as somewhat a prequel and backstory for the Ashin character. The movie is intertwined with the show.

Show should be out later this year..4th quarter or worse early next year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Nah, not really. It's mainly covid related. Covid has slowed down many movie and TV production worldwide. That's the major reason WB has day and date release on HBOMax.

The movie was a special episode and serve as somewhat a prequel and backstory for the Ashin character. The movie is intertwined with the show.

Show should be out later this year..4th quarter or worse early next year.

Should I watch the movie first?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Should I watch the movie first?

Nah, watch the series first. You'll appreciate it more. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Nah, watch the series first. You'll appreciate it more. wink

Have you seen my mail yet ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Have you seen my mail yet ?

Nope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Nope.

Omooooo
How does one repair a broken email
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unauthorized Living

This series is watchable but its too soapy for me... I don't know why Spanish Language tv series from Spain and Latin America always have this telenovela kinda feel? I had to stop at episode 4 cos i couldn't continue. It's a drug lord kinda series but its still telenovela-ish..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Omooooo
How does one repair a broken email
I don't know oo. Maybe you'll relate it with the tech guys.

You can ask Iosprince. I think he's tech savvy in that domain.
I'm more of gadgets.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2021
You guys should watch "killing eve"

I repeat, watch "killing eve"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SlyCharlie(m): 1:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Blueelf:

LOL... Done that
Pretty good stuff.

Not seen something as good from FOX since The walking dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Blueelf:

Why?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Episode 7 ✔️

Whoopi Goldberg joins the Cast ★

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Has anyone attempted to watch El cid series? If any, how good is d series? Is it worth lavishing data on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Lorddominic:
Has anyone attempted to watch El cid series? If any, how good is d series? Is it worth lavishing data on?

The series is very good.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charlesm91(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why?
because the story of how eve got to die is finally revealed angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
charlesm91:
because the story of how eve got to die is finally revealed angry
And why should I care?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Valto(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
.. .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Valto:
yerins has been verified.

Bros e be like say you don miss road o

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
The Catholic Church was the successor to Protestantism, which then became the Evangelism most know today. Without the Catholic Church providing us with the Gospels we'd probably never have heard of Jesus Christ.

The Borgias were popes before the split into Protestantism, which was in direct protest hence the name. This series shows what they were like, and should be a must watch for those who naively think iniquity began with current day mogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLou92CsEM

Angela4life, I began watching this because of you.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
What if... S1 ep1.

Let's see how this goes.

Modified.

Abridged version of captain America starring Peggy Carter.

Nothing extraordinary.

6/10.

I really hope it gets better and they not juat rehash the entire mcu switching characters.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
What If...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.