Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511155 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Friedyokes:
it's fantastic , you should see the whole thing
Ok bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Ginny and Georgia (2021): 8/10

Why did I ever skip this series on Netflix? I didn't know it had this amount of potential.
Anyways, eagerly anticipating the second season which is most likely next year cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Davidganna10:
The trending story "Taliban taken over Afghanistan!"
If you want a series that showcases the Taliban vs Afghanistan vs US struggles I recommend Homeland season 8!

When we tell people that homeland is easily one of the best things on TV,some would say its overhyping,homeland Is years ahead of most shows,showing happenings in the real world

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doscar(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
The Blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
My city is on lockdown, please recommend a series that can quell boredom.
Preferably on Netflix
Abeg, doing nothing all day is starting to get to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rate this tv series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Davidganna10:
The trending story "Taliban taken over Afghanistan!"
If you want a series that showcases the Taliban vs Afghanistan vs US struggles I recommend Homeland season 8!
as in eh. Homeland predicted the current scenerio apart from the president dying

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DavidJohnes: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
I am reading haikyuu filler lists and I love this series. If anyone does not want to download the book he can visit this site. And what are you watching right now?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2021
New Release ➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2021
michlins:
as in eh. Homeland predicted the current scenerio apart from the president dying
PLOT TWIST: They are recreating homeland lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2021
i dont normally post here but I have been seeing a lot of Breaking Bad slander here and I won't have it. angry Breaking Bad is the best show ever written, the only one next to it is Maybe Game of thrones , but breaking bad, is soo good, im not even sure any show can match the epicness of season 3 and season 5, Perfect beginning, perfect middle, perfect Ending, I really wanna know the taste of anybody that calls breaking bad trash, even my younger brother that hardly watches TV series had to sit through it we literally watched it together, grin it's too relatable, every character killed their roles, lol tell me which actor can play a dumbass so well like Jesse pinkman? or being bitchy like skyler ?

I could go on, the show is bam , they don't make TV like that anymore, I don't think they ever will, . Brian Cranston can't top his performance in the show, none of the actors on breaking bad can match their performance in any other show. . Even skinny and badger killed their roles angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Even the guy that played Walter's son was disabled in real life lol. You can't make that epicness up lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nwaotu10(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Hey pals, can someone kindly suggest a series like Money heist? My love for that series is unprecedented. Anyone??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
same way "The office is easily one of the best 3 sitcoms of all time

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Hey pals, can someone kindly suggest a series like Money heist? My love for that series is unprecedented. Anyone??

gangs of London
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilovezzor: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
I have seen good reviews of homeland but seriously can't start from season 1

Can anyone please recommend which season is best to start from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilovezzor: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
thatthickgurl:
My city is on lockdown, please recommend a series that can quell boredom.
Preferably on Netflix
Abeg, doing nothing all day is starting to get to me

All American
The Witcher
Motherland fort Salem( on freeform though)
Nancy drew

Try this and come back if you need more grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilovezzor: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
nani667:
New Release ➕

Bumpy is crazy

I would not have guess he would kill them all

Wtf

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by baba07032601473: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
SPECIALIZED SPIRITUAL WORK ARE ...Call baba Or WhatsApp
SEEN IS BELIEVING..
* Be-witched people problem
* performing sex on dream
* Spiritual Husband
* Financial problems
* Court cases
* Job promotion
* Playing Lottery
* Delaying of Visa
* Diabetes
* Bad luck
* Stroke
* Business development
* Bring back stolen properties
* Protection of properties and Business
* Bring back lost lover
* pregnancy problems
* Women with menstrual problems
* Body & Chest pains
* Star reading
* painful womb
* Penis erectional problems
* Ejaculation problems
* Winning a voting position
* Winning Court Case
and your problems will be solved
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ilovezzor:

All American
The Witcher
Motherland fort Salem( on freeform though)
Nancy drew

Try this and come back if you need more grin

Seen the Witcher
I'll check out all American. I don't think I'll like Nancy drew, I read the books as a teenager, the movie might not measure up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
baba07032601473:
SEEN IS BELIEVING..
* Spiritual Husband
* Financial problems
* Court cases
* Job promotion
* Playing Lottery
* Delaying of Visa
* Diabetes
* Bad luck
* Stroke
* Business development
* Bring back lost lover
* pregnancy problems
* Body & Chest pains
* Star reading
* painful womb
* Ejaculation problems
* Winning Court Case
So people still fall for this? this is 2021 you remember?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Razzness(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Like for Ozarks Vs share for breaking bad

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
New Release on Netflix... Arab series

6 Episodes

Surprisingly very good

8.2 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ilovezzor:
I have seen good reviews of homeland but seriously can't start from season 1

Can anyone please recommend which season is best to start from

Start from S1 you will enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ilovezzor:

Bumpy is crazy

I would not have guess he would kill them all

Wtf

Easy with the spoilers na

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilovezzor: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Seen the Witcher
I'll check out all American. I don't think I'll like Nancy drew, I read the books as a teenager, the movie might not measure up

I can assure you that season 1 of Nancy drew is good but 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilovezzor: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
jikins:

Easy with the spoilers na

No vex boss wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
INFP:
So people still fall for this? this is 2021 you remember?

Naso one call me the other day that he mistakenly sent recharge card to my phone, I told him I didn't see anything and and he immediately ended the call, just as few seconds later I saw a text message "screenshot below"

Immediately I read it, I knew it was scam, he called back and I told him I won't use his card that he shouldn't worry. Naso the guy cut call. Later he called saying he sent it to his sister and she said the card is good, he continued by saying I'm one of a kind bla bla bla, before he could use his JuJu and start his format I ended the call and blocked him.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
baba07032601473:
SEEN IS BELIEVING..
* Spiritual Husband
* Financial problems
* Court cases
* Job promotion
* Playing Lottery
* Delaying of Visa
* Diabetes
* Bad luck
* Stroke
* Business development
* Bring back lost lover
* pregnancy problems
* Body & Chest pains
* Star reading
* painful womb
* Ejaculation problems
* Winning Court Case

It's like you are the one who sent this text to my phone, so you come here and cultivate people's phones number on adverts trade or marketing threads. Your cup go full someday.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nairaland doesn't have a report button?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m), Juzec and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.