Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510420 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Prech01: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2021
The Main show 911 is better than Lone Star , Although I love this one but it's centred on Owen too much
OwlCityy:
Season 1 - 8/10
I love fast paced shows. Never a dull moment. The characters have really grown on me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Prech01: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Omo ×1000, the writer this season really did wonders
Calibrator:
Can't stress it enough.

Motherland Fort Salem season 2 is on a God tier level of epicness
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Season 2 Episode 1

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kaycee7:
You hear that kids? Don't jump to conclusions

Eposode 2 was God tier. This what was I expected not ep 1 that was almost a plot for plot scene of Captain America.

The collectors monologue when fighting tchalla was god tier.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTRR: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
This sex/life series na wa.

Dem too fucckk that woman abeg.

Though even if it is not real sex, the touching is too much.

Haba.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTRR: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ilovezzor:
I have seen good reviews of homeland but seriously can't start from season 1

Can anyone please recommend which season is best to start from
Homeland is a top 10 best series of all time.

Don't dishonor it.

Start from season 1.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
armadeo:

Eposode 2 was God tier. This what was I expected not ep 1 that was almost a plot for plot scene of Captain America.

The collectors monologue when fighting tchalla was god tier.
I swear. Man was just showing off his collection.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na why she leave her real life husband for the guy on the show grin
CSTRR:
This sex/life series na wa.

Dem too fucckk that woman abeg.

Though even if it is not real sex, the touching is too much.

Haba.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Slasher - Flesh and Blood

Don't not watch if you have high bp lipsrsealed wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTRR: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
samistry:
Na why she leave her real life husband for the guy on the show grin
I just googled it.

It is true.

She left her husband for that guy.
And that was before they started the real filming.

No wonder the chemistry and touching and the sex during filming was so real and too much.

She was fucckking her real life boyfriend on set. shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Redemption1: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Guys kindly recommend any drug series, especially black or any gangster series

I've watched power, snowfall, queen of the south,top boy, the wire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Redemption1:

zerozerozero go and watch this and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Redemption1: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
XINOIX:

I tried watching it last year on o2tvseies but I wasn't able to read the subtitle because it wasn't showing very well, the sub title was a little bit Below my screen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KAHBOOM: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angel,Queen for the molla

grin grin grin

Opps I am in the wrong thread cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Redemption1:
I tried watching it last year on o2tvseies but I wasn't able to read the subtitle because it wasn't showing very well, the sub title was a little bit Below my screen

you can download the subtitle separately and adjust it with your MX player that should do the trick
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChristoBam: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
CSTRR:

I just googled it.

It is true.

She left her husband for that guy.
And that was before they started the real filming.

No wonder the chemistry and touching and the sex during filming was so real and too much.

She was fucckking her real life boyfriend on set. shocked

Lol I even checked too. She said she loves the new guy more than she has ever loved anyone. More passionate about him than anyone ever. This Hollywood love sef. She and her Ex husband were married for 11 years o with 2 kids.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Redemption1: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
XINOIX:

you can download the subtitle separately and adjust it with your MX player that should do the trick
how do I go about it sir? Where can I download sub title? I don't even have mx player
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Redemption1:
how do I go about it sir? Where can I download sub title? I don't even have mx player

simple just download MX player from playstore after that you can search and download your subtitle from subscene dot com. then come back to you mx player select your video if it starts playing then select subtitle from the mx player and it will redirect to your file manager search where you download your subtitle and select it that's all. hope you understand you can always search YouTube for easy illustration and demonstration on how to use the player

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2021
XINOIX:

the wire, Godfather of Harlem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Ted Lasso
Am I the only one who thinks Ted talks too much? The thing cringes my ear tbh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2021
pepemendy:
the wire, Godfather of Harlem

I have not watched the wire so I can't rate whether it's interesting or not but I have watched season 1 of Godfather of Harlem and I really enjoyed it, actually I was waiting for them to release all the episodes of season 2 so that I could download all at once
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2021
XINOIX:

I have not watched the wire so I can't rate whether it's interesting or not but I have watched season 1 of Godfather of Harlem and I really enjoyed it, actually I was waiting for them to release all the episodes of season 2 so that I could download all at once
try the wire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2021
Superman And Lois Season 1 - 6.5/10

It had its highs and lows with plotholes here and there but the season finale made up for most of it., now I'm wanting season 2. I just hope they do better.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Murderland (brit miniseries)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
That's what I heard. I can't wait to check it out. I started with lone Star not knowing it was a spin-off
Prech01:
The Main show 911 is better than Lone Star , Although I love this one but it's centred on Owen too much

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Redemption1:

Godfather of Harlem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Scanning through pages and pages..no nice series..na wa ..
September should come quick.. can't wait for money heist season 5 September 3rd
Billions season 5 September 5th
Sex education season 3 September 17th
Bob heart Abisola 3 September 20th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by plat0: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Godfather of Harlem, top tier series.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Megatone50:

I have downloaded Nine Perfect Strangers, loads of stars in the show, yet to see an episode. Also fantasy island

I have normal movies I'd like to finish first before seeing these unpopular series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
That therapy session in the final episode of the second season in the sinner was all I needed to know how solid the show was. Can't believe I ignored it all this while. If you're looking for another version or an alternative to mindhunter or true detective,The sinner is your best bet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2021
Achilles100:

I have downloaded Nine Perfect Strangers, loads of stars in the show, yet to see an episode. Also fantasy island

I have normal movies I'd like to finish first before seeing these unpopular series.

Okay, seen the available episodes of Nine perfect strangers (3eps) and I love it. Its funny, emotional and beautiful performance from the actors. From Nicole Kidman to Melissa McCarthy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreamchaser212(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:

Have you tried the out post or cursed, you can download both on netnaija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.