Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3572357 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
bykebyke:

Thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by almightygod: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
TaoBalinga:
Ok.. Ray Donnovan is the sickest show on tv.. What a weird family

just finished with season 1 finale. my favourite line is; "am fuuccking FBI"
"and am FBI most wanted, so go fuucck yourself".

onto the next season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Limitless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
kazzonline:
Impastor season finale went down wf a big bang!!
Graceland season finale went down awesome as well....
Yeah am following significant mother but its not that over hilatrious to me,i like the lively cast thou!!
bro please where can I download impastor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
cao:
Limitless.
The premiere was OK, nothing spectacular
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Blood and oil, potentials?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ray Donovan season 3 cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
cao:
Being Human.
just love the soundtrack
i stopped at since 3 last two years, no news of season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Singapore1:
just love the soundtrack
i stopped at since 3 last two years, no news of season 4
I was talking about the original British show (it lasted 5 seasons), I'm guessing you might be talking about the Canadian/US remake (that lasted 4 seasons).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
cao:

I was talking about the original British show (it lasted 5 seasons), I'm guessing you might be talking about the Canadian/US remake (that lasted 4 seasons).
yea yea
so there is another version of it
please where and how do recognize it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Singapore1:
yea yea
so there is another version of it
please where and how do recognize it?
The one on the left is the remake, the one on the right is the original. I actually own 3 seasons of the British one on Blu-Ray, so I haven't really actually downloaded stuff and I usually get my downloads from torrents. If I'm streaming, I just use the comments section of tvmuse.com and pick the vodlocker, vidbull or movreel links.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2015
Limitless

patiently waiting for
Empire Season 2
How To Get Away With Murder Season 2
&
Quantico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Talius:

The premiere was OK, nothing spectacular
I wasn't going to watch it, then I just kinda stumbled on it after I rewatched the Blindspot & Minority Report pilots. The lead actor seems likeable, so I'll probably keep watching. This new TV season is not helping at all, I've way too much stuff to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2015
guys pls anybody have link to secret lives of the american teenagers? pls drop for me.I don search tire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Download any series or movie from this site. Anything at all

http://vodlocker.com/?op=search
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Blindspot season premier looks good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Phoenix619:
Download any series or movie from this site. Anything at all

http://vodlocker.com/?op=search

the movie is not in that site.any other one I can check?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypha8: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
bily:
Blindspot season premier looks good.
The film with the lady with tattoes right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
kazzonline:
Impastor season finale went down wf a big bang!!
Graceland season finale went down awesome as well....
Yeah am following significant mother but its not that over hilatrious to me,i like the lively cast thou!!
Impastor very good a show, the thing I love about buddy is that even with all his crazy, he is a good guy and makes a lot of sense, his seemingly stup1d advice always makes sense, a case of someone being stupidly intelligent.grin

The show's very funny too.

Significant mother is very hilarious to me but we all aren't the same, though I find that, you just have to really be attentive because great shows make intelligent jokes, that you can miss it in a heartbeat, if you weren't following and ofcourse, one has got to be good with English/conversant with many of their stuff to follow sometimes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
cao:

Over here, they don't joke with Doctor Who, it's a British national treasure enjoyed by the whole family. Anywho, you could start with the 9th Doctor's series (series 1, as in from 2005, unless you really want to start from the actual first one in 1963 with the first Doctor, then I wish you luck).

I don't think anybody can start from the scratch, I suggest he watches the Tom Baker (4th doctor) classics, skip Chris ecc (9th doctor), and continue from David Tennant (10th doctor).

the season premiere was awesome.
I hope the doctor doesn't kill davros, cos if he does, it will alter the entire timeline, that means, there will be no time war etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
tayoccu:

I don't think anybody can start from the scratch, I suggest he watches the Tom Baker (4th doctor) classics, skip Chris ecc (9th doctor), and continue from David Tennant (10th doctor).

the season premiere was awesome.
I hope the doctor doesn't kill davros, cos if he does, it will alter the entire timeline, that means, there will be no time war etc
They're better off starting from the 9th Doctor, it's works out better for the newbie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

The film with the lady with tattoes right?

Yeah, that's the one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meklex(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hueyreckless0007:
Ray Donovan season 3 cool
where do you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
When i started watchin mistresses i was like WTF but later on the series grew on me like a magnet,joss is such an arrogant cheat,savi doesnt knw what she wants,april ohhh i love her,heard she just got engaged,and the chinese gal......not a fan

just sayin u dnt judge a series after 2 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Meklex:
where do you download from?

mobile format
http://fztvseries.mobi/subfolder-Ray%20Donovan.htm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
samdean:

the movie is not in that site.any other one I can check?
It is there. Just type the name in the search box

http://vodlocker.com/?op=search&k=the+secret+life+of+the+American+&user=
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
limitless .....dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
cao:

The one on the left is the remake, the one on the right is the original. I actually own 3 seasons of the British one on Blu-Ray, so I haven't really actually downloaded stuff and I usually get my downloads from torrents. If I'm streaming, I just use the comments section of tvmuse.com and pick the vodlocker, vidbull or movreel links.
i will download it, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ibnquasale(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.