Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3562732 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (2830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
pls guys I need working link for secret live of the american teenagers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
samdean:
pls guys I need working link for secret live of the american teenagers

the links here just show the movies but won't download or stream. pls help
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Blindspot and Limitless.

I jxt watched the two first episode.

the two seem promising
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dem don finally phafuka chris rock for episode 1.. that lionel luscious nah badass niccur wey understand what being a ghettoish and sun tsu is.. Jama don become lionel 2.0.. cookie same same..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
jxt started Scorpion... A nice show.. Really Good, My type of show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Castle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
were can i download z nation s2 ep1 and 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
wink wink cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fans of neil patrick harris chk out the best time ever!! It is a lovely show!! Very hilarious and lively!! That dude is a born clown walahi!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MabraO: 4:14am On Sep 25, 2015
So I heard blind spot is a really nice series
Well since dey just started it like 4 days ago I'm gonna wait till dry be d complete episodes in cd stores

Btw am not really feeling this narcos. I don't like films where they keep narrating stories like its a blind man that's watching it
Afam4eva
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 4:35am On Sep 25, 2015
blublahd:
The bastard executioner is just a needless blood lust, inhumane treatment of individuals. The movie will appeal to serial killers . The plot is too shallow for my taste and the acting below average.
He he... I like the battle scenes and where he beheaded someone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 4:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Alfred234:
Scream Queens is just so hilarious. The part where Ariana Grande got murdered had me rolling on the floor with laughter grin Horror plus comedy just the way I like it.

Meanwhile am watching "Minority Report" its cool too.
I laughed hard too when she was stabbed the second time and still woke up to press send
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Anyone seen Heroes Reborn yet?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Intelligence
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2015
About to watch
How To Get Away With Murder and Heroes Reborn

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2015
How To Get Away With Murder tho...
I was like WTF So Annalise is Bisexual
I love the way they added a little fun to season premiere, the clubbing scene was good. And that scene where Michaela was crushing on that dude she was like "What do yo do?" and the guy replied by saying "Men" grin #Smh I really enjoyed the season premiere

Next On My List
Heroes Reborn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tartarus(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Empire
How to get away with murder
Scandal
Vikings
Tyrant
Dexter
Desperate housewives (done)
The following
Narcos
Ray donovan (started it but the beginning is boring, willing to continue watching)
Breaking bad (done)
Better call Saul
Game of thrones
Spartacus (done)

I'm a sucker for series cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
hahahahahah.....game over bitches..........lucious lyon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jamal is truly d son of lucious.....ride on my man..
no place for snitches and rats
#empire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
kazzonline:
Fans of neil patrick harris chk out the best time ever!! It is a lovely show!! Very hilarious and lively!! That dude is a born clown walahi!!
Give us the link to the video
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
kazzonline:
give us the link to the funny vido
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please don't neglect RAY DONOVAN. It is an awesome series... Trust me grin grin
tartarus:
Empire
How to get away with murder
Scandal
Vikings
Tyrant
Dexter
Desperate housewives (done)
The following
Narcos
Ray donovan (started it but the beginning is boring, willing to continue watching)
Breaking bad (done)
Better call Saul
Game of thrones
Spartacus (done)

I'm a sucker for series cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Talius:

Give us the link to the video

Hdcinemas.in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Again if you are stiil not watching the best time ever!! You aint having the best time yet ooo barney stinson is back!! It is a tv kinda talk show but very lively and hillarious, infact talk show wfout less talks sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
The player frosh, banging nd hot!!!
Scandal season 5
How to get away wih murder season2

Quantico nd blood and oil still loadin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
For all you lovers of the messenger tv series!! The full movie is out,go enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Empire. Wow!

So jamal is tilting to the bad side, I don't like at all.sad

Cookie is awesome as usual, I loved the passion in the concert scene but then, I don't get why the writers would play that card, Lucious is guilty, why play victim? Sends a wrong message in my opinion.

Great show, really.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Empire. Wow!

So jamal is tilting to the bad side, I don't like at all.sad

Cookie is awesome as usual, I loved the passion in the concert scene but then, I don't get why the writers would play that card, Lucious is guilty, why play victim? Sends a wrong message in my opinion.

Great show, really.

how is Jamal tilting to the bad side,dose rats want to take what his dad left for him and hes protecting himself...cookie thinks that anika whoring herself wud close d deal...
drz a reason y that lesbian lady is very rich,she knws how to invest...lucuous wud bounce back..I think I'm starting to like Jamal now

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
dubylhover:

how is Jamal tilting to the bad side,dose rats want to take what his dad left for him and hes protecting himself...cookie thinks that anika whoring herself wud close d deal...
drz a reason y that lesbian lady is very rich,she knws how to invest...lucuous wud bounce back..I think I'm starting to like Jamal now
It's not about the company now, he is beginning to act like a jerk, cookie wants the company out of lucious's hand not Jamal's, Lucious owes her. See the way jamal talked about the guy serving him and Michael and how he treated the event he was invited to by his lover, he's becoming pompous.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
freecocoa:
It's not about the company now, he is beginning to act like a jerk, cookie wants the company out of lucious's hand not Jamal's, Lucious owes her. See the way jamal talked about the guy serving him and Michael and how he treated the event he was invited to by his lover, he's becoming pompous.

i feel that's how he needs to b,he's been acting like a sissy since,that was what lucious was asking him whether he had dat monster in him...to run a company like that you need to b ruthless....and as a leader,if you don't punish betrayal,that's d end of you

as for cookie,she also wants to b in charge of d company,imagine after Jamal saw dat video of her tryin to suffocate lucious,then dis betrayal.....jamal is becoming a man,I like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
dubylhover:

i feel that's how he needs to b,he's been acting like a sissy since,that was what lucious was asking him whether he had dat monster in him...to run a company like that you need to b ruthless....and as a leader,if you don't punish betrayal,that's d end of you

as for cookie,she also wants to b in charge of d company,imagine after Jamal saw dat video of her tryin to suffocate lucious,then dis betrayal.....jamal is becoming a man,I like it
Na wa o, this your definition of what a man is, is scary o, since when is ruthlessness a good quality to posses?

I'm not sure cookie would've killed him, Lucious is a bad man and that's not to be celebrated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (2830) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.