Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512787 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Just finished Bodyguard, very dope short series. I'm giving it a 8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Just started watching Ted lasso

I think it's a good series

Good plot cheesy

Just saw season 1 Ep4 couldn't help but laugh when I saw jamie tartt's girlfriend was forced to bid for him when I younger woman did cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dreamchaser212:
Please any series like the outpost, the Witcher or curved

GOT

You should try SEE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I love father Paul Energy while preaching

Like, I forgot to say that, he didn't preach like the Catholic priests I know, he was almost like a Pentecostal pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
While I love The Borgias, the story, the scheming and plotting, the costume designer and the people in charge of hair nor try at all.

Someone wey be 'Prince' has hair like a homeless man. He even travelled abroad and came back with said rubbish hair.

Lastly person wey injure for thigh still dey wear fitted trousers. grin How the injury won take heal?
Like let him wear jalamia or something.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngking22(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Charley don lose composure grin grin
Please which series is this...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
youngking22:

Please which series is this...
Ted Lasso
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by markpenk: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Have you seen The Last Kingdom and Outlander? Might be up your alley.
OhBritannia:
This is me in the middle of the night looking for a Series to download. Lol

Not Many series available to download anymore unlike from 2010 to 2019 where we had lots of Great shows to choose from and even discussed about.

I think the pandemic came and everything changed.
I am looking for some kind of medieval setting series, beautiful robes, poetic, swords, ancient guns, beautiful songs etc

I connect more with those kinds of series maybe because i feel like an old soul.
I need Series like Versailles, reign, the seeker,
Rome, cable girls anything that has to do with the 60s, 70s, 80s.

Please somebody should suggest a 10/10 olden days series for me. Even if it's Spanish or French or German or British.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
OhBritannia:
This is me in the middle of the night looking for a Series to download. Lol

Not Many series available to download anymore unlike from 2010 to 2019 where we had lots of Great shows to choose from and even discussed about.

I think the pandemic came and everything changed.
I am looking for some kind of medieval setting series, beautiful robes, poetic, swords, ancient guns, beautiful songs etc

I connect more with those kinds of series maybe because i feel like an old soul.
I need Series like Versailles, reign, the seeker,
Rome, cable girls anything that has to do with the 60s, 70s, 80s.

Please somebody should suggest a 10/10 olden days series for me. Even if it's Spanish or French or German or British.

The Borgias. Just 3 seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Have you watched time
Korean series? I searched online...I saw TIMES and THE TIME...which do you mean?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kolena:

Lol, please tell him. I really don't think it will be as big as GOT.
can never be as big as GOT...never
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Highest rated TV episodes ever on IMBD
The Breaking Bad episode has taken over the number 1 spot again...their fans won't let any series episode overtake...wow...

Funny how I still haven't seen that episode cos I stopped Breaking Bad in season 3...I guess I'll watch season 4 soon

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Korean series? I searched online...I saw TIMES and THE TIME...which do you mean?
Times
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:51am On Oct 14, 2021
nani667:
undecided
na who Dy do this shit undecided Dem wan cast Lord of the rings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Time to start

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Achilles100:

The Borgias. Just 3 seasons.
I have seen the borgias.
Thanks anyways.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:34am On Oct 14, 2021
markpenk:
Have you seen The Last Kingdom and Outlander? Might be up your alley.
How can i be an old soul and not seen the last kingdom? Lol
We are still waiting for the next season.

As for outlander, i heard is too boring, is it True?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:56am On Oct 14, 2021
There is something i have noticed about white people most especially their celebrities.
They don't give a Damm about Instagram or social media in general.

I've noticed that most of the popular white actresses that were in great series like the game of thrones, the crown and many more, They are not even on Instagram.

You can imagine Claire fox of the crown with all her awards with the series she acted, she is not even on Instagram, not only her though, there are so many popular actresses like her that are not even on Instagram.

The ones that are on Instagram, if you go to their Instagram page, it's so basic and simple that you wouldn't believe they are even celebs.

Some of their last Instagram posts was in 2020, some in may this year, months ago.

There is nothing like affluence in their posts on Instagram or social media, no car, no showing of mansions, no showing of expensive jewelries like diamond watches or Gold chains or expensive dresses and these actresses and celebs are worth 50 to more than 200 million dollars.

Do you even know that scarlet Johnson ( black widow) is not on Instagram?
Much to my surprise, with all her fame and money.

Even most white female musicians that are very popular are not even on Instagram, the ones on Instagram are not even active, no pictures of affluence at all.

These people, their talent is their fame, their talent speaks for them, they are not obsessed about Instagram followers or likes or show off.

But the exact opposite is the case if you look at Black celebs most especially Nigeria celebs, the show off, they want to show who is More Richer on Instagram, the obsession of social media, no Privacy at all to their life, they eat and post on Instagram, anything they do must be on Instagram, their relationship must be on Instagram.

Most black celebrities especially from Nigeria don't have talent, the fame they got came from Instagram.

Why is it like this? Is it culture because i don't just understand. Even in USA, the white celebs behaves differently than the black celebrities.

Now go to the page of Taylor swift or Adele and then go to the page of cardi b, you will see the huge difference in mentality and way of life.

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2021
OhBritannia:
There is something i have noticed about white people most especially their celebrities.

I've noticed that most of the popular white actresses that were in great series like the game of thrones, the crown and many more, They are not even on Instagram.

You can imagine Claire fox of the crown with all her awards with the series she acted, she is not even on Instagram, not only her though, there are so many popular actresses like her that are not even on Instagram.

The ones that are on Instagram, if you go to their Instagram page, it's so basic and simple that you wouldn't believe they are even celebs.

Some of their last Instagram posts was in 2020, some in may this year, months ago.

There is nothing like affluence in their posts on Instagram or social media, no car, no showing of mansions, no showing of expensive jewelries like diamond watches or Gold chains or expensive dresses and these actresses and celebs are worth 50 to more than 200 million dollars.

Even most white female musicians that are very popular are not even on Instagram, the ones on Instagram are not even active, no pictures of affluence at all.

These people, their talent is their fame, their talent speaks for them, they are not obsessed about Instagram followers or likes or show off.

But the exact opposite is the case if you look at Black celebs most especially Nigeria celebs, the show off, they want to show who is More Richer on Instagram, the obsession of social media, no Privacy at all to their life, they eat and post on Instagram, anything they do must be on Instagram, their relationship must be on Instagram.

Most black celebrities especially from Nigeria don't have talent, the fame they got came from Instagram.

Why is it like this? Is it culture because i don't just understand. Even in USA, the white celebs behaves differently than the black celebrities.

Now go to the page of Taylor swift or Adele and then go to the page of cardi b, you will see the huge difference in mentality and way of life.

Basic and simple Instagram page has nothing to do with the color of the skin but with the kind of person they are, what will you say about the kardashians? Or aren't they white? Don't we have black celebrities who don't flaunt their wealth on social media? Bros focus on more important things and not who is oppressing who on social media.

By the way your post is giving inferiority complex.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donforeign: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2021
30secs:

Just dial *121# to check your data offer
You don't need to activate anything

ok thnkss boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2021
ghettochild:

His death wasnt shown same as the old man who we realised at the final season was alive.
She should have added Lincoln from The 100 to the list
Lincoln bawooo
If there should be anybody in The 100, it's definitely LEXA.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
OhBritannia:

Its a black thing i guess. But that of Nigerian celebs is over.
The one that annoys me the most is that of Nigerian politicians, even a counsellor will be feeling like he's Jeff Bezos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2021
fiva:
Selina Tested �
Download, watch and enjoy Selina Tested Episode 19 trailer now. If you want to get notified when full episode mp4 and subsequent release of Selina Tested is out, Join Naijaray official WhatsApp group Here
Selina Tested Episode 20
Download, watch and enjoy Selina Tested Episode 19 trailer now. If you want to get notified when full episode mp4 and subsequent release of Selina Tested is out, Join Naijaray official WhatsApp group Here
Selina Tested Episode 1 To 20

E reach 20 episodes, I'm currently at episode 12 or thereabout. I have only 1 to 18 on my phone shaa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Treyknowles:

Basic and simple Instagram page has nothing to do with the color of the skin but with the kind of person they are, what will you say about the kardashians? Or aren't they white? Don't we have black celebrities who don't flaunt their wealth on social media? Bros focus on more important things and not who is oppressing who on social media.

On point!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Treyknowles:

You people must find a way to attack someone that is speaking reality.
Don't you think i know about the Kardashians before i wrote what i wrote?
This has nothing to do with inferiority complex, read my posts again and understand where i am coming from.

Yes there are black celebrities that are very private too but the question is how many?

Then compare to the whites in general and looking at Nigeria in particular, how many are private?

This is not about skin color, i am just wondering why the difference in way of Life.

How many Female celebs in Nigeria or Africa will attain the success and fame of scarlet Johnson and not be on Instagram?

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2021
New Episodes ➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by markpenk: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Lol... Makes sense. Outlander is decent. You'll enjoy it --i think

OhBritannia:
How can i be an old soul and not seen the last kingdom? Lol
We are still waiting for the next season.

As for outlander, i heard is too boring, is it True?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Someone download State of the Union so we can discuss.
Show has just been renewed for a second season

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Achilles100:
Midnight Mass

While I enjoyed the last episode, that series would have been summarized into a 1hr 30mins or 2hrs movie tops.

So many parts were unnecessary in my view.

I also liked how it showed how easily parts of the scriptures can be taken and turned and used for things unseemly.

As for the casting of the lady called Bev, that was a 10/10. All those overzealous women you find in churches, they look exactly like Bev and they are always single.

Rating 5/10.

Bev was my favorite character, I found her humorous
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
YOU lovers, tomorrow we feast grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Bev was my favorite character, I found her humorous
Lol I hated Bev the most, she's a sadistic psycho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meksbig(m), Slymonster(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.