Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513031 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Taiyeagba: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
donforeign:

baba i need this double data package ..
e get when e go expire when u activate or it is permanent after activation?
dial *121*3# all sim are eligible

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ujunkem(f): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Harryfrosh:
Any historical war series like that of Jumong and Dae Jo Yeong?... Very long episodes and war thriller... Tnx

Arthdal Chronicles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryfrosh: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ujunkem:

Arthdal Chronicles
... Tnx... I just start downloading it.. Really appreciate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Taiyeagba:
pls hw there sub be and which of there sub pays wella

It is very fast... Check their website, choose any subscription package you prefer... They have different packages, limited and unlimited... Jus confirm that they have good network in your area first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Moneyboyz:

You can get 40gb for 5k on MTN.
It's what I'm using.
MTN is terrible in my area. But gimme the code regardless. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Midnight Mass

While I enjoyed the last episode, that series would have been summarized into a 1hr 30mins or 2hrs movie tops.

So many parts were unnecessary in my view.

I also liked how it showed how easily parts of the scriptures can be taken and turned and used for things unseemly.

As for the casting of the lady called Bev, that was a 10/10. All those overzealous women you find in churches, they look exactly like Bev and they are always single.

Rating 5/10.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
DieRich5:
Squid_Game_ 10/10
All the game movies ND Series I don watch, dis SG killed it
like seriously,some people here say the series is meaningless.........I don't think so cus u can learn somethings From the games like E5,6 ND 9 ending

Really.......too much money is depressing tho cheesy

Then again, all the persons saying it's meaningless, no lessons blah blah blah, do we have to watch movies for these alone?
Movies is no. 1,entertainment for some of us, we don't watch them to learn lessons but to be entertained.

Please!!!

Btw, every Kdrama fanatic like me knows squid game is not remotely close to the top 10 best dramas from South Korea.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:45am On Oct 13, 2021
This is me in the middle of the night looking for a Series to download. Lol

Not Many series available to download anymore unlike from 2010 to 2019 where we had lots of Great shows to choose from and even discussed about.

I think the pandemic came and everything changed.
I am looking for some kind of medieval setting series, beautiful robes, poetic, swords, ancient guns, beautiful songs etc

I connect more with those kinds of series maybe because i feel like an old soul.
I need Series like Versailles, reign, the seeker,
Rome, cable girls anything that has to do with the 60s, 70s, 80s.

Please somebody should suggest a 10/10 olden days series for me. Even if it's Spanish or French or German or British.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 3:16am On Oct 13, 2021
This is exactly what i've been thinking !! People are so impressed and I'm like really ? This is the best you've seen ?
RichieMichie:

Btw, every Kdrama fanatic like me knows squid game is not remotely close to the top 10 best dramas from South Korea.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 3:45am On Oct 13, 2021
RichieMichie:

Then again, all the persons saying it's meaningless, no lessons blah blah blah, do we have to watch movies for these alone?
Movies is no. 1,entertainment for some of us, we don't watch them to learn lessons but to be entertained.

Please!!!

Is it worth the hype?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Jarchi:

Is it worth the hype?

It was really good, but the hype is just surprising for me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blessedchild234(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2021
SEE

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Jarchi:

Is it worth the hype?
And this is how most of y'all set yourselves up for disappointment and then come back to cry overhyped.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Charley don lose composure grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2021
E reach to talk am. Zoreaux na basket

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
RichieMichie:

Please!!!

it's not even in my top 10 but I'll rate it high cus it worth it.......but it the most popular K-drama even more popular Dan the top 10

The same people dat watch for entertainment re the once saying it meaningless ND the series didn't worth the hype undecided

My top 10 K-drama dere alot of meaningless series but it worth watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Seal Team 5 is here!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Achilles100:
Midnight Mass

While I enjoyed the last episode, that series would have been summarized into a 1hr 30mins or 2hrs movie tops.

So many parts were unnecessary in my view.

I also liked how it showed how easily parts of the scriptures can be taken and turned and used for things unseemly.

As for the casting of the lady called Bev, that was a 10/10. All those overzealous women you find in churches, they look exactly like Bev and they are always single.

Rating 5/10.

I love father Paul Energy while preaching

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Charley don lose composure grin grin
He lost his home training straight away
The thing pain am reach bone grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
E reach to talk am. Zoreaux na basket
Does he make saves at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2021
In my quest in looking for a series that has this olden Days feeling, i stumbled upon a French Series called the bonfire of destiny and another Spanish series called Tell me who i am.

They both have great reviews so i am going to be focused on this two for now and by the way a new horror Series called Chucky, just came out this morning.

I will be waiting for like five episodes to air before i start to download and please and please!!!! Do not drop spoilers for Chucky.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I dey tell you. I'm sure he doesn't have one clean sheet to show for the whole season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
I dey tell you. I'm sure he doesn't have one clean sheet to show for the whole season.
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
forget about hype ND just watch for fun.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2021
iamoyindamola:

hahahaha..............I didn't see any save o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WarriAproko: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2021
DieRich5:
some people don't really understand the series or Dem just wanna rate Squid Game low cus others re rating high undecided

lol. Desperation for money. And how the blackmarket for human spare parts looks like. Some people can do anything for money
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2021
RichieMichie:

Please!!!

In K-drama, what series are among your 10?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TopeQs: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Illusioneffect:
Who has watched how I met your mother?

It's a nice series. The first few seasons are nice and funny, the 7-9th season is long needless drag...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
donforeign:

baba i need this double data package ..
e get when e go expire when u activate or it is permanent after activation?
Just dial *121# to check your data offer
You don't need to activate anything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
michlins:
Guys who has a link where I can download this series "you're the worst"

Thanks
https://seriesway.com/series-pages.php?tvsl_id=683
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreamchaser212(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Harryfrosh:
... Tnx... I just start downloading it.. Really appreciate

give us your review about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreamchaser212(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please any series like the outpost, the Witcher or cursed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel, abmendozer(m), gloryon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.