Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532770 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Show me a hero miniseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maya and the three : 5/10

Someone complained about the graphics and voice overs. Lol. Netflix said it's for ages 7+ , so I'm guessing the kids will love the graphics. Considering the eye turning animations my brother watches, he will love it as well.

Not every cartoon will be like Coco, Zootopia etc. that appeals to us adults.

Some of the scenes defied logic but wetin concern children with logic grin.

My main issue with the series though is that, the deaths are too much. A lot of lovable characters had to die. Children don't need to see that amount of deaths Biko.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Squid Game (2021)....8/10

Midnight Mass (2021)....8.5/10

Slasher: Flesh and Blood....7/10

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kacism(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Just finished Wentworth season 9 final episode. Gosh I love this series.. Cant believe this is the final season..

My favorite on the show, Allie novak

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Maya and the three : 5/10

Someone complained about the graphics and voice overs. Lol. Netflix said it's for ages 7+ , so I'm guessing the kids will love the graphics. Considering the eye turning animations my brother watches, he will love it as well.

Not every cartoon will be like Coco, Zootopia etc. that appeals to us adults.

Some of the scenes defied logic but wetin concern children with logic grin.

My main issue with the series though is that, the deaths are too much. A lot of lovable characters had to die. Children don't need to see that amount of deaths Biko.

Is Maya and the Three a series?
I thought it's a movie. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fedoglo: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
tarantino1:
Squid Game 8/10

I'm someone who doesn't usually watch trending shows or even if I manage to do so, I'd find out that they weren't worth the hype at all e.g. money heist.

But this one was different. The first 75% of the pilot was quite boring though important, but when the red light green light game started, it was a different level entirely. The show was worth the hype abeg.

Was anyone else able to predict who the cop's brother was? grin
Yes me ....the same way I was able to predict that 001 was never part of the game

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Is Maya and the Three a series?
I thought it's a movie. undecided

It's a series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Just finished Extracurricular...A Korean series in Netflix...finally a show where High school kids act like high school kids but with dark twists

Squid game
My Name
Extracurricular

3 Korean series in a row I enjoyed... seems Korean shows in Netflix will be my new focus for now...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bravejayh: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Them...
a very sad horror series.. Still regreting I watched it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Can someone please recommend a good sci-fi to watch on Netflix?

It feels as if I've watched all the good shows there undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Bravejayh:
Them...
a very sad horror series.. Still regreting I watched it.

Is it any good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2021
YOU season 3

another excellent season. The show still got that element of surprise, still unpredictable and sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. This season is my best out of all the 3 so far.

I think Joe's past and the dead bodies should be catching up to him now, he's done so many bad things and seems to be escaping. Season 4 should address this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:

It's a series
Uhh! E be like say I no watch again. embarassed

I thought it was a movie. Wanted to watch cos I liked the trailer and visuals. Something my kid siblings will love.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kacism:
Just finished Wentworth season 9 final episode. Gosh I love this series.. Cant believe this is the final season..

My favorite on the show, Allie novak

The series is dope!!!...mine, Bea Smith
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah some of my homies say same thing but bro I can't even start dat shit again.......na who wan download 900+ episodes, early dis year way I redownload naruto I used up to 3k+ undecided

Where u d download your anime from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
On My Block (s4) — 8/10

I'll definitely miss this show and the core 4...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bravejayh: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
ShitStain:

Is it any good?

I wouldn't say it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Shouldn't Ozark season 4 be out by now?

I hate when it takes too long for a new season of a series to premiere. Most times, I'd have forgotten 80% of the plot.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Where u d download your anime from?
animepahe . Com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I hate when it takes too long for a new season of a series to premiere. Most times, I'd have forgotten 80% of the plot.

I think it comes out early next year..

+ i use YouTube seasonal recap to keep up to date before i start every new season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Just finished Extracurricular...A Korean series in Netflix...finally a show where High school kids act like high school kids but with dark twists

Squid game
My Name
Extracurricular

3 Korean series in a row I enjoyed... seems Korean shows in Netflix will be my new focus for now...
Korean series is always dope

My name is a new series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:

For Ozark, I'd say may be covid 19?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J2381: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
FergieRaww:

I think it comes out early next year..

+ i use YouTube seasonal recap to keep up to date before i start every new season

I think I'll start using this method
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Achilles100:
Omo, this Maya and the three is not it for me abeg. The voice, the graphics, isn't my calling at all. The painful this is that I didn't watch the trailer to see if I'd like it. I just rush download like that.

Inside Job on the other hand, I love. If you like conspiracy and shit, it is very interesting to me.

I love this conspiracy series...
Sometimes I want believe the theories are real

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:
Can someone please recommend a good sci-fi to watch on Netflix?

It feels as if I've watched all the good shows there undecided

Follow Banshee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Locke and key 10/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Follow Banshee

Doesn't look like a sci-fi undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Doesn't look like a sci-fi undecided
Upload
Raising dion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Upload
Raising dion

I've watched upload, but not Raising Dion. Looks promising.. Thank you kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
⬇️↘️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

I've watched upload, but not Raising Dion. Looks promising.. Thank you kiss

Try it...you will love it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.