Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3507451 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lovers of animation should check out "Maya and the three". Its on netflix

I will rate it 8/10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Blueelf:

Can't wait

Its going to be more gory than season 1

Waiting for this dude >>

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2021
nani667:

Waiting for this dude >>

Conquest the killing psychopath

I can't wait for battlebeast to get more screentime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Blueelf:
Lovers of animation should check out "Maya and the three". Its on netflix

I will rate it 8/10

It's on my to watch list on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Scenes from a marriage might be the best mini series I've seen this year. The delivery from both characters(Jonathan and Mira) was superb, clearly worthy of a nomination. The way they blurred the lines between reality and Fiction was what drew me closer to the show. HBO doesn't screw up. At some point, I could tell just how trained these actors were,it was so fun to watch.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
nani667:
☑️
we need date, not updated of episodes cheesy

I really can't wait tho............... also with the boys too cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kolawo(m): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Hello house, on what site can I get the Tudors?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
introvertme:
Scenes from a marriage might be the best mini series I've seen this year. The delivery from both characters(Jonathan and Mira) was superb, clearly worthy of a nomination. The way they blurred the lines between reality and Fiction was what drew me closer to the show. HBO doesn't screw up. At some point, I could tell just how trained these actors were,it was so fun to watch.

Very valid point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
I'm watching you guys. Like I mean I'm watching the you series not that I'm looking at you guys or something. Love you

Of course I mean I love the series

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
kolawo:
Hello house, on what site can I get the Tudors?
The one that has Tudors
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Cowboy Bebop. 7/10.

As times passed I’ve heard of this show from one fan or the other. They always claim it’s the next best thing since sliced bread. This is not a new occurrence. I’ve gotten annoyed by Naruto that I quit the show after four episodes, totally turned off from trying Bleach, bored to tears from Fist of The North Star, Ghost In The Shell, Dragon Ball Z and a few other cartoons from old times. Samurai Champloo wasn’t bad but was highly overrated. Akira was quite enjoyable.

I went into this show after complaining to Netflix that a live action was about to come out yet those out of the loop hadn’t indulged in the original. Two days later it appeared as a part of my selection.

The show isn’t bad, it’s quite Tom and Jerry-esque. The main characters are Spike — an incompetent bounty hunter and his cybernetically enhanced friend, Jet. The two go on several adventures while trying to catch fugitives to pad their financially dead end lives. Like the aforementioned show, I’m yet to see them actually deliver on a bounty; a theme I believe will get tiring after twelve episodes.

On watching the first episode I assumed it was a PG children’s show up until the main character was warned of death coming his way. I pushed the thought aside — thinking the writers were bluffing — however a full blown execution was shown onscreen which completely changed my mind. It was then I buckled up for the ride. I’m three episodes in and enjoying what I’m seeing. I may not end the full twenty-six episodes though I now have a baseline with which to judge the upcoming live action series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Spectacular Spider-Man. 10/10.

The definitive Spider-Man animated show. I don’t understand why Marvel keeps retconning Spider-Man series. It is so annoying. I also realize the more hated the iteration, the more the company shoves it down people’s throats. I stumbled on this show back in 2010 and consumed about fifteen of its episodes via YouTube. Netflix released all twenty-six episodes recently and I do not regret clicking the play button. The series is short-lived yet will make you want to send petitions for a third season to Marvel, Disney or whichever company now holds the creative rights to the IP.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Invincible. 8/10.

It took me a while and many clips of the show before I took the plunge here. On several occasions the forty minute runtime turned me off. After biting the bullet I binged on this in a month because the fifth episode was out before I started. The show is a mature take on the super hero genre. One which shows that despite them being superhuman, they are still as emotional as regular people. They go through the same struggle of jobs and paying taxes just like everyone else. There is nothing I want to add here which hasn’t been said already or one can’t find via a Google search. I also enjoyed seeing our heroes get beat within an inch of their lives and the strong insinuation that their luck may run out one day. Captain America, a mere peak human may spend a day or a week in the hospital, these guys stay weeks and months. It was a good change of pace from the norm.

It lost two points from me because seeing the same exploding head gets boring after a while. I craved for more creative forms of gore despite it weighing me down emotionally.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2021
meobizy:
Cowboy Bebop. 7/10.

As times passed I’ve heard of this show from one fan or the other. They always claim it’s the next best thing since sliced bread. This is not a new occurrence. I’ve gotten annoyed by Naruto that I quit the show after four episodes, totally turned off from trying Bleach, bored to tears from Fist of The North Star, Ghost In The Shell, Dragon Ball Z and a few other cartoons from old times. Samurai Champloo wasn’t bad but was highly overrated. Akira was quite enjoyable.

I went into this show after complaining to Netflix that a live action was about to come out yet those out of the loop hadn’t indulged in the original. Two days later it appeared as a part of my selection.

The show isn’t bad, it’s quite Tom and Jerry-esque. The main characters are Spike — an incompetent bounty hunter and his cybernetically enhanced friend, Jet. The two go on several adventures while trying to catch fugitives to pad their financially dead end lives. Like the aforementioned show, I’m yet to see them actually deliver on a bounty; a theme I believe will get tiring after twelve episodes.

On watching the first episode I assumed it was a PG children’s show up until the main character was warned of death coming his way. I pushed the thought aside — thinking the writers were bluffing — however a full blown execution was shown onscreen which completely changed my mind. It was then I buckled up for the ride. I’m three episodes in and enjoying what I’m seeing. I may not end the full twenty-six episodes though I now have a baseline with which to judge the upcoming live action series.
u calling Naruto shit after watching just 4 episodes out of 700 cry ur seeing one of the best anime of all time....DBZ ND Bleach undecided

Why Nigerian girls Dy always talk shit against anime..........I hate when seeing bad anime reviews from girls or any non-anime fan
way don't even understand where the anime is coming from undecided

Cartoon is different from anime undecided

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 5:05am On Oct 26, 2021
meobizy:
Cowboy Bebop. 7/10.

Nice. Cowboy bebop has always been on my watchlist. I'll have to make time to see it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
DieRich5:
u calling Naruto shit after watching just 4 episodes out of 700 cry ur seeing one of the best anime of all time....DBZ ND Bleach undecided

Why Nigerian girls Dy always talk shit against anime..........I hate when seeing bad anime reviews from girls or any non-anime fan
way don't even understand where the anime is coming from undecided

Cartoon is different from anime undecided

In my short life time, I should have watched well over 180 anime, the review shock me sef lol.

Cowboy Bebop isn’t even in my top 40 list of anime, not to talk about rating Cowboy Bebop over Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z ahn ahn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
brainhack:

In my short life time, I should have watched well over 180 anime, the review shock me sef lol.

Cowboy Bebop isn’t even in my top 40 list of anime, not to talk about rating Cowboy Bebop over Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z ahn ahn

Asin eh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
brainhack:

the mata tire me cheesy
I'm sure Cowboy Bebop ain't in anybody top 40 cheesy cheesy
Her review na big insult to naruto,Bleach and DBZ fans...............she get luck, she no add one piece to the list, dere fan base no get joy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
meobizy:
Cowboy Bebop. 7/10.

go and rewatch Naruto...quitting after 4 episodes? By episode 4 the show hasn't even started yet... It starts around episode 20 or so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
brainhack:

I tried Cowboy bebop last year...wasn't my thing...I dropped it...but will watch the live action once it's released by Netflix

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
DieRich5:
the mata tire me cheesy
I'm sure Cowboy Bebop ain't in anybody top 40 cheesy cheesy
Her review na big insult to naruto,Bleach and DBZ fans...............she get luck, she no add one piece to the list, dere fan base no get joy cheesy
she called Naruto and Bleach cartoon embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
brainhack:

Cowboy Bebop is actually rated over Naruto, Bleach and DBZ.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Havertz10: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Saw a YouTube clip of otis and ruby from sex education

Haven't watched the show but my interest is solely in those 2, which seasons or episodes can I watch to only get contents relevant to those characters?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Havertz10:
Saw a YouTube clip of otis and ruby from sex education

Haven't watched the show but my interest is solely in those 2, which seasons or episodes can I watch to only get contents relevant to those characters?

Season 3 , episode 1-3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I tried Cowboy bebop last year...wasn't my thing...I dropped it...but will watch the live action once it's released by Netflix
The useless Live action trailer I saw from Netflix a week ago? I'm not watching that show again. I'll instead go watch the Original.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
DieRich5:
the mata tire me cheesy
I'm sure Cowboy Bebop ain't in anybody top 40
cheesy cheesy

Shut the fvvk up. angry angry

Cowboy Bebop is amongst the top ten all time Best anime ever. It's shows like it and Akira, Ghost in a Shell that revolutionalize animé genre to the general audience.

Google it anywhere.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kaycee7:

Anyday anytime.
This kids wey just start dey watch anime just dey fall hands.

I haven't watched Cowboy Bepop but I know it's an all time Best and fave of animé fans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
abduleez1:

The useless Live action trailer I saw from Netflix a week ago? I'm not watching that show again. I'll instead go watch the Original.
what was released a week ago isn't even trailer...it's just a teaser that won't be in the series...
Plus I enjoyed it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Baddestguyp:
what was released a week ago isn't even trailer...it's just a teaser that won't be in the series...
Plus I enjoyed it
Okay. Enjoy.

Still not impressed the slightest bit cos I saw over 2 minutes trailer and it's wack. I hate the Campy tone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kaycee7:
yeah...but the show is just not for me...

I enjoyed masterpieces like Attack on Titan, Hunter x hunter, etc more than it...
Naruto also is so good on a rewatch 2 months ago... especially by skipping filler episodes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
abduleez1:

Okay. Enjoy.

Still not impressed the slightest bit cos I saw over 2 minutes trailer and it's wack. I hate the Campy tone.
many fans of the anime enjoyed the teaser that Netflix released

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Crumbian, Okikiola914(m), XY01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.