Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523278 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
I hate how Wheels of time end in suspense, I want to quit it but the ending just keeps me going, Dexter does that too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jarchi:

The story, suspense, plot twist, music what else do I want to expect more from arcane.
Not forcing it down your throat, life is beautiful. We all can't love the same thing, even water get enemy.
The hype is to find more fans who might be interested in it and might have not heard it, just like I didn't like and enjoy squid game doesn't make it a bad series, infact good show but Def not my type

Exactly!

Its not a must to see the hype in every series ever hyped. Art is literally subjective. You not seeing the hype doesn't make those who see it wrong. Just means it just didn't do it for you and that's fine. But the constant need to repeat it multiple times is what I don't understand. I mean we have heard your point kindly move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
nani667:
Catching up ✔️

Quite good

7/10 for me sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baddestguyp:
is it out yet?
Yup. Came out yesterday on Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hawkeye.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Guys, I am about to start watching "Chucky"

Is it good? Please advice needed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Yo guys check out TRUE STORY on Netflix . Starring kevin Hart top notch series. Not the typical Kevin Hart comedy ish. He really put in work on this. Straight binging this shitt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2021
A friend is watching Naruto for the first time...
And his gist and all is making me rewatch some scenes with him...

Naruto is just too damn addictive...
I feel like I can watch this series a million times and won't get tired ...
Anyway I'll try to watch something new tomorrow...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Hellbound
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Blueelf:
Guys, I am about to start watching "Chucky"

Is it good? Please advice needed
u won't regret
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2021
nani667:
★★
gay shit....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2021
The Wheels of time E4 be like season finale cheesy so I need to wait till next week again nawao, why no be Netflix get the series cry
I need explanation WTF happened dere in E5.......the only thing dat I hate is dat small girl shit
Uk accent everywhere grin

I'm giving E4 8.5/10

#Spoiler alert
Meh it really hard to know who will be the dragon but my thought, I think it will be Rand

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Realtalk20: 6:14am On Nov 27, 2021
cao:
Hawkeye.

Shut up only 2 episodes are out

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2021
I Dy reason which film I don take see dis Zoe Robin face b4 now I know power rangers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

Exactly!

Its not a must to see the hype in every series ever hyped. Art is literally subjective. You not seeing the hype doesn't make those who see it wrong. Just means it just didn't do it for you and that's fine. But the constant need to repeat it multiple times is what I don't understand. I mean we have heard your point kindly move on.
The funny thing is that the person has an average but very popular show that they also hype to the moon but can't seem to get over the fact that people love a show he doesn't rate highly.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2021
DieRich5:
The Wheels of time E4 be like season finale cheesy so I need to wait till next week again nawao, why no be Netflix get the series cry
I need explanation WTF happened dere in E5.......the only thing dat I hate is dat small girl shit
Uk accent everywhere grin

I'm giving E4 8.5/10

#Spoiler alert
Meh it really hard to know who will be the dragon but my thought, I think it will be Rand

One thing you will come to know very soon is despite the fact that only one of the five is the dragon reborn. The other four are still very powerful in their own right.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
The song in this scene was lovely.

If I asked to take a guess of who sang the song, I would have said Hugh Jackman, I found their voices similar.

The song has been on repeat almost throughout work yesterday. Then the violin rendition from Ray Chen, Phew!.

What could have been- Sting and Ray Chen.

Another song I like is The bridge. Can't remember when it was played during the series but I enjoyed listening to it on the arcane album.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Arcane is a 10/10, from the theme song, the songs played during the series, the graphics, the fight sequence, the story. I enjoyed every bit.

I don't know why they didn't didn't add the song Powder was singing on the bridge in the opening scene to the album though.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2021
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Arcane

season 1, episode 1-6 I'll rate it a 6.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2021
nani667:
⬇️⬇️⬇️
madt... movies of 1.4gb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2021
New respect for Kevin Hart, True story is da bombb. Time to finally start the almighty rated Arcane, hope it's not all hype.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

One thing you will come to know very soon is despite the fact that only one of the five is the dragon reborn. The other four are still very powerful in their own right.
yeah I already knew dat Dem will have power too, E3 Rand did something dere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah I already knew dat Dem will have power too, E3 Rand did something dere

Yeah with the door. The only person we havn't seen much from is Perrin. But his time will come also I feel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
The funny thing is that the person has an average but very popular show that they also hype to the moon but can't seem to get over the fact that people love a show he doesn't rate highly.
rest...
Naruto is definitely not average...
After my rewatch 2 months ago...
I rated it a 9/10...
Only the fillers and the 2nd half of the war arc that stopped it from being 10/10 show

-Most memorable characters (memorable not best, even after 20 years of watching I'm sure you'll remember the names and most things about at least 20 characters...no other show can do this)
-The best and the most memorable fight scenes ever 10/10 (I can write full arcticle to support this)
- World building 8/10
- Villains 9/10
- Story 7.5/10
- Music 10/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

Yeah with the door. The only person we havn't seen much from is Perrin. But his time will come also I feel.
mat too........wat happen dere never clear well so I'll add him too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
I'm yet to see a review here about Hit Monkey or Super Crooks...
Hasn't anyone watched them yet?

Also when is The Boys season 3 coming out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Done with Season 2

7 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henuell(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Chucky Season 1 Episode 1-3

These episodes are bone chilling aswear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Jarchi:
I hate how Wheels of time end in suspense, I want to quit it but the ending just keeps me going, Dexter does that too.

The suspense is good, episode 4 has left me with questions of what happens next, Nynaeve might be more than we think she is.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Hit Monkey grin

8.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baddestguyp:
rest...
Naruto is definitely not average...
After my rewatch 2 months ago...
I rated it a 9/10...
Only the fillers and the 2nd half of the war arc that stopped it from being 10/10 show

-Most memorable characters (memorable not best, even after 20 years of watching I'm sure you'll remember the names and most things about at least 20 characters...no other show can do this)
-The best and the most memorable fight scenes ever 10/10 (I can write full arcticle to support this)
- World building 8/10
- Villains 9/10
- Story 7.5/10
- Music 10/10

Overhype. It's a 7.5 at best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.