Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522169 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
Overhype. It's a 7.5 at best
okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
The wheel of Time episode 4 is 10/10 for me.

Mehnn!!! This Series has just got one cult follower in me, you need to see the way i am updating my WhatsApp status about this Series.
My friends and family, i have all turned them a fan of the Series grin grin

I have always known there is something special about Nanaevea, right from episode one. We still have no idea how she tracked moraine and Ian. She hasn't spoken how she tracked them.

Even when the woman on Red said her braid was beautiful, i knew there was something about her and her braid and guess what!! The ending confirms my suspicion.

Kudos to the organizers of the show for picking her, she is just the perfect example for that row, the look she gave at the end of the scene got me scared, i swear down!! ( I think i am in love with her) grin

Of course rand is the real dragon reborn, if you could remember the dream he had when he vomited a dead little dragon and you know when they separated, it was rand the dark king followed.

Mehnn!! I can't wait to see the powers of Egwene and the rest even the full power of Rand himself.

I hope they don't make us wait till season 2 though because 8 episodes is not enough to fully go into details of This series.

Well the Good News is that They have started filming season two and i am hearing season three is already on the talk to be renewed.

This series Just make me love the British and Australian accent the more, very romantic accent, similar accent you can't tell the difference.

It's like the British has some history with Australia in the past.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
I just saw a TikTok video on One Piece...

Around episode 120, Nami used the pronoun "he" to address Blackbeard...back then he was just a random stranger they met in a city and even his name wasn't revealed then...
Luffy and Zoro corrected her that the proper pronoun is "They"...but they didn't explain what they meant to Nami

Around episode 400+ Blackbeard somehow was able to steal and use a second devil fruit which has previously been established to be impossible

Around episode 800+ it was established that Big Mom, one of the 4 emperors ate the soul soul fruit and can collect souls

So far with 1000 episodes it hasn't been explained why Blackbeard can use more than 1 devil fruit power...
But if the theory is proven...

THEN THAT HAS TO DEFINITELY BE THE BIGGEST AND BEST FORESHADOWING IN THE HISTORY OF FICTION...TF
ODA is a genius
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by natnoble(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
I am watching "4400" at the moment. Giving it 8/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
forget Naruto...

This One piece... this is the greatest foreshadowing ever made if confirmed...

One Piece is a masterpiece

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Omoabugan: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baddestguyp:
forget Naruto...

This One piece... this is the greatest foreshadowing ever made if confirmed...

One Piece is a masterpiece

Where can i download this ONE PIECE?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

One thing you will come to know very soon is despite the fact that only one of the five is the dragon reborn. The other four are still very powerful in their own right.

It should better be Rand oo, this one dem wan use style give that Nyavene lady.Every series now dey get woman as main character.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlueMann: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:

Mehnn!!! This Series has just got one cult follower in me, you need to see the way i am updating my WhatsApp status about this Series.

I have always known there is something special about Nanaevea, right from episode one. We still have no idea how she tracked moraine and Ian. She hasn't spoken how she tracked them.

Even when the woman on Red said her braid was beautiful, i knew there was something about her and her braid and guess what!! The ending confirms my suspicion.

Kudos to the organizers of the show for picking her, she is just the perfect example for that row, the look she gave at the end of the scene got me scared, i swear down!! ( I think i am in love with her) grin

Of course rand is the real dragon reborn, if you could remember the dream he had when he vomited a dead little dragon and you know when they separated, it was rand the dark king followed.

Mehnn!! I can't wait to see the powers of Egwene and the rest even the full power of Rand himself.

I hope they don't make us wait till season 2 though because 8 episodes is not enough to fully go into details of This series.

Well the Good News is that They have started filming season two and i am hearing season three is already on the talk to be renewed.

This series Just make me love the British and Australian accent the more, very romantic accent, similar accent you can't tell the difference.

I think it's high time I start this series...

I've read only one book sha, that was The Dragon Reborn (Part 3, I think). I wasn't a fan of long novels till I read this one, but learning that it has FIFTEEN parts really discouraged me, cos I no get that time cheesy

But my interest has been resurrected. Don't think I'll be able to start the book, so I'll just start the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
DieRich5:
mat too........wat happen dere never clear well so I'll add him too

Mat showed glimpses of whats to come na. He clearly has certain abilities and that dagger that he took from that dead city self. The fade dey fear the dagger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:

Did Rand vomit a dragon or was it a bat? I remember them all having bats related dreams. Dragon nor dey der. The Dark Lord sent a fade to chase Rand and Mat because that girl in episode 3 (a dark friend) said she informed a fade of their presence in the town that's why they had to run at the ending of episode 3. The dark Lord doesn't know who the dragon reborn is. That's why the trolloc captured Nynaeve in ep 1 instead of killing her on the spot.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Moura7:

It should better be Rand oo, this one dem wan use style give that Nyavene lady.Every series now dey get woman as main character.

Nynaeve weda she is the dragon reborn or not (still not going to say who it really is even though some people here are hell bent on spoiling it for everyone) Is one of the strongest channeler alive. Put some respect on her name!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

Mat showed glimpses of whats to come na. He clearly has certain abilities and that dagger that he took from that dead city self. The fade dey fear the dagger.
yeah true
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Moura7:

if I talk Dem go say I hate women cheesy as I Dy see am so Dem wan give all the beta role to women
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

Did Rand vomit a dragon or was it a bat? I remember them all having bats related dreams. Dragon nor dey der. The Dark Lord sent a fade to chase Rand and Mat because that girl in episode 3 (a dark friend) said she informed a fade of their presence in the town that's why they had to run at the ending of episode 3. The dark Lord doesn't know who the dragon reborn is. That's why the trolloc captured Nynaeve in ep 1 instead of killing her on the spot.

True it was a bat he vomited, i remember now. But the dream rand had was different from the rest, they had a bat related dream but didn't say they vomited a dead bat like rand and rand refused to say his own dream when moraine was asking them to say exactly what they saw in the dream.
Rand kept quiet.

I think the girl in episode three might have figured out it was rand that's why she wanted to lock Only rand in and had to chase after him when he broke out, she could easily had lured mat in for sex and she wanted to initiate with rand but she choosed rand.

Remember lan told moraine in this concluded episode 4 that the dark lord only goes after the dragon reborn so why is the dark lord not coming after logan who is claiming to be a dragon reborn. Even moraine too was confused.

I think the dark lord knows rand is the dragon reborn. Remember the dark lord could easily have killed mat with the fade but he used mat to lure rand out.

Well we will have to see what happens during Next episode.

I think the reason the trolic captured nyneava was for a different reason which we just saw in episode four.
The dark lord knows she is powerful and has the power to heal many sisters of light at once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

it was a bat............ nobody knows who the dragon, the dark lord na fool himself, he can't even know who will be the next cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlueMann:

I think it's high time I start this series...

I've read only one book sha, that was The Dragon Reborn (Part 3, I think). I wasn't a fan of long novels till I read this one, but learning that it has FIFTEEN parts really discouraged me, cos I no get that time cheesy

But my interest has been resurrected. Don't think I'll be able to start the book, so I'll just start the series.
You need to watch the series and forget about the book.

The Series is trending worldwide.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
True it was a bat he vomited, i remember now. But the dream rand had was different from the rest, they had a bat related dream but didn't say they vomited a dead bat like rand and rand refused to say his own dream when moraine was asking them to say exactly what they saw in the dream.
Rand kept quiet.

I think the girl in episode three might have figured out it was rand that's why she wanted to lock Only rand in and had to chase after him when he broke out, she could easily had lured mat in for sex and she wanted to initiate with rand but she choosed rand.

Remember lan told moraine in this concluded episode 4 that the dark lord only goes after the dragon reborn so why is the dark lord not coming after logan who is claiming to be a dragon reborn. Even moraine too was confused.

I think the dark lord knows rand is the dragon reborn. Remember the dark lord could easily have killed mat with the fade but he used mat to lure rand out.

I think Naneava likes lan though.

They all had different dreams about bats none of them had the same exact dream!

Watch episode 3 again. The bartender clearly said it could be one of the five. She doesn't think it is Rand in any way. That her statement was what Mat echoed again in episode 4 where he was asking who the fifth person could be because they believe Nynaeve is dead.

Its obvious why the dark lord didnt go for Logain its because the dark lord knows Logain isnt the dragon reborn that the dragon reborn is one of the five? Everything in the shows points to The dark lord not knowing who it is. Even Moraine said something simliar in ep 1 when Lan asked her if she thinks the dark lord knows which of them it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
Rand kept quiet.

I think the reason the dark lord captured nyneava was for a different reason which we just saw in episode four.
The dark lord knows she is powerful and has the power to heal many sisters of light at once.
yeah ur right ooo, she can easily get mat with sex but she go for rand or nobody likes mat cheesy

100% sure Naneava likes lan cus dat power only works when someone u really love is dying

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
DieRich5:
it was a bat............ nobody knows who the dragon, the dark lord na fool himself, he can't even know who will be the next cheesy

Its the wheel that decides who the dragon is. So there is no way he can know

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
You need to watch the series and forget about the book.

The Series is trending worldwide.

You do know the reason it is trending is because of the book. The Wheel of Time is a very popular book, so the story already had a lot of fans even before a single episode was released

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

Its the wheel that decides who the dragon is. So there is no way he can know
ok, thunder go fire Dem if na girl be the dragon angry

Mat no just Dy my dragon list............las Las na person way we nor reason go be the dragon undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
DieRich5:

Mat no just Dy my dragon list............las Las na person way we nor reason go be the dragon undecided

No body even dey look Perrin side self grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rita5(f): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
Rand kept quiet.

I think the reason the trolic captured nyneava was for a different reason which we just saw in episode four.

The reason you are seeing things that are not there is because you saw somewhere that Rand is the dragon reborn. Even in the book at this point in time the dark one didn't know which one it was.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah ur right ooo, she can easily get mat with sex but she go for rand or nobody likes mat cheesy

100% sure Naneava likes lan cus dat power only works when someone u really love is dying
True, mehnnn i am just wondering if lan will reciprocate the feeling nynaevae has for him and how that will make moraine feel.
I don't think there is anything In this world that can break the bond between lan and moraine.

It's like the bond between mother confessor and the seeker.

I think there is something between them, perhaps when lan was talking about his people when he was praying at the hills, perhaps nynaevae is one of the lost people he was talking about but they didn't know because i noticed she has developed a bond for lan and if you noticed she is kind of jealous of moraine because of lan.
That was why she told the men at the burn fire why they were serving the women like servants.

She was indirectly referring to lan and moraine.
Okay!!! I think she loves him grin

Infact at this point, i am confused.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

You do know the reason it is trending is because of the book. The Wheel of Time is a very popular book, so the story already had a lot of fans even before a single episode was released
True, i am now seeing people talk about the book everywhere.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

They all had different dreams about bats none of them had the same exact dream!

Watch episode 3 again. The bartender clearly said it could be one of the five. She doesn't think it is Rand in any way. That her statement was what Mat echoed again in episode 4 where he was asking who the fifth person could be because they believe Nynaeve is dead.

Its obvious why the dark lord didnt go for Logain its because the dark lord knows Logain isnt the dragon reborn that the dragon reborn is one of the five? Everything in the shows points to The dark lord not knowing who it is. Even Moraine said something simliar in ep 1 when Lan asked her if she thinks the dark lord knows which of them it is.
You are right.
The dark lord doesn't knows.
But i think nynaevae is Damm powerful, did you see the look she gave at the end of the scene?
I was like oboy!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rita5:

The reason you are seeing things that are not there is because you saw somewhere that Rand is the dragon reborn. Even in the book at this point in time the dark one didn't know which one it was.
True!!!! We still haven't seen what Gwen is made of.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
DieRich5:

perhaps the dragon reborn are the two twin sisters of mat grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
jikins:

No body even dey look Perrin side self grin
lol, I swr cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
You are right.
The dark lord doesn't knows.
But i think nynaevae is Damm powerful, did you see the look she gave at the end of the scene?
I was like oboy!!!!!!!

She is very powerful. That is very clear even Moraine had a WTF look on her face. I mean I am sure she knew Nynaeve could channel even that red aes sedai must have suspected also, its probably why she invited nynaeve to her tent. But I am pretty sure neither one thought she could channel at that level!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
OhBritannia:
True, mehnnn i am just wondering if lan will reciprocate the feeling nynaevae has for him and how that will make moraine feel.
I don't think there is anything In this world that can break the bond between lan and moraine.

It's like the bond between mother confessor and the seeker.

I think there is something between them, perhaps when lan was talking about his people when he was praying at the hills, perhaps nynaevae is one of the lost people he was talking about but they didn't know because i noticed she has developed a bond for lan and if you noticed she is kind of jealous of moraine because of lan.
That was why she told the men at the burn fire why they were serving the women like servants.

She was indirectly referring to lan and moraine.
Okay!!! I think she loves him grin

Infact at this point, i am confused.
u know say nynaevae no fit date Sha.

moraine = mother confessor
Ian= seeker
nynaevae= cara
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Who is your favorite character so far?

To me, Nynaevae is my favorite, she plays the roll so perfect and her facial expressions are giving me a hardon grin grin

I swear!! She has really captured my feelings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: tunnex190 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.