Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523261 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
nani667:
Done with the second season...

8 rounds of hour long episodes and they didn't serve us a single glimpse Yennifer Brezz at all... undecided

5 / 10

so na Yennefer mk u watch the S2 undecided relax u go see am for S3

Wat if Yennefer come die for S2 E8, na 2/10 u go just rate am cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
"True Story" was good, totally enjoyed it.�

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
DieRich5:

I nor go lie the brezz way dem no show disappointed me too.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
jmanity:
"True Story" was good, totally enjoyed it.�
Kevin Hart gave his all to that series, not his usual comedy roles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
DieRich5:

The Yennifer might as well have been dead sef, If she wasn't in the season 2 at all I don't think there would have been any difference, no magic on display, no Brezz on display, I am still wondering what her point in the season was...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
nani667:

The Yennifer might as well have been dead sef, If she wasn't in the season 2 at all I don't think there would have been any difference, no magic on display, no Brezz on display, I am still wondering what her point in the season was...
she's useless without her magic but needed in some places like saving Ciri ND jaskier ND to free dat Witch.

S1 was mostly about Yennefer and how she came to be with her powers ND S2 is mostly about ciri ND her power.......now S3 will be great cus both Yennefer ND Ciri will use dere magic fully I believe

I kn say na vex mk u rate am 5/10 tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by timidapsin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sad moment when you've seen virtually all long interesting series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Episode 11

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Chibudollar:
imagine looking for a black dude in the whole of France and they can't catch him. Anyways let me watch the last episode

France has a sizable black population, numbering in the millions.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
OhBritannia:
They keep hating but real recognizes real.

If you think just because your hate and dislike for the wheel of Time will cause any effect on the show then you must really be delusional.

You are only a bloody nobody on nairaland with used Android phone and a data subscription of not More than 1 thousand naira grin your opinion on the wheel of Time ends and dies on nairaland because the real Fans and people that gives a Damm don't even know or have never heard of nairaland grin grin

The wheel of Time is now amazons most watched series ever.
A series that is still in season 1 And haven't even aired it's last episode.
Now some nonentities Living in a trench with mosquito bites and generator sound every night because of lack of electricity will then use their dirty Fingers to write trash about the series.

Do you think series and movies make any money from the NIGERIA market?
How many NIGERIANS goes to the cinema or streams these series in their respective networks?
Do you guys even have the data to stream series every night?

The people that don't even add 1 dollars to the worth of the series are the ones that will come online to trash talk Series because netnaija gives them the opportunity to download without paying grin

I am on Facebook and i know the worth of the wheel of Time and the people who really loved the show.

When i said the show appeals more to mature audience, i know what i am saying.

Almost 70% of people that watches the show are age between 39 to 70.

Mature people recognizes mature show.

The wheel of Time has even been nicknamed the next game of thrones by audience because they know the worth of the show and see the Future of the show.

If you like keep talking trash about the wheel of Time.
Your opinion start and end on nairaland and after talking trash, you go back to entering your rat infested rooms grin grin grin

Pls calm down, the show is good but not worth the hype. I wanted to stop watching after every episode but say the hype talk say he go better keeps me stuck.

I believe season 2 will do better, because they are trying to introduce the characters. They need better script writers abeg, the power play, the script lines need work.

Where are the ever fast trollocs, the dead king kingdom, the fight between the lights and wakawaka people, holes plenty. They should write believable suspense filled script, everything looks predictable.

But it's a good show with potentials.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Please let me brag a little grin grin
Where are those that said the wheel of Time won't go past two to three seasons.

Please look at the picture below and hide your faces in shame grin grin

We are looking at 8 seasons of the wheel of Time then 3 to 5 seasons of the prequel.

E choke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:13am On Dec 23, 2021
Damm!!!!
Alana is the perfect milf wink

I need Alana as my sugar Mommy in my life wink wink wink

I hope to see her in episode 8 of the wheel of Time.

Alana don dey enter my eyes cool cool cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:15am On Dec 23, 2021
The wheel of Time in Broadway new York cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Kaycee7:
So much ignorance in one post but let's start the education from somewhere. Which source material?
Bro go and enjoy your flop, I have nothing to prove to you m, the rating is out there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:26am On Dec 23, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Bro go and enjoy your flop, I have nothing to prove to you m, the rating is out there.
Is it a flop or is it poorly received? Which is it? Such a waste of school fees. Head empty, just hot air.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 4:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Paxxcarl:
your problem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:27am On Dec 23, 2021
Kaycee7:
Is it a flop or is it poorly received? Which is it? Such a waste of school fees. Head empty, just hot air.
The hot air you mother blows my ding dong every night. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2021

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Tissaia no fine abeg,old woman lipsrsealed

DieRich5:
Most Beautiful female in The Witcher base on S2:

1)Ciri
2) Francesca
3) Yennefer
4)Tissaia
5)Triss

I just check now so 90% of the cast na British undecided most of Dem no even use dere accent.....

Dat hoe wey report Yennefer, her own clear AF Bo'Ho'O'Wa'Er
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
DieRich5:
Most Beautiful female in The Witcher base on S2:

1)Ciri
2) Francesca
3) Yennefer
4)Tissaia
5)Triss

I just check now so 90% of the cast na British undecided most of Dem no even use dere accent.....

Such disrespect to yennefer
Dat hoe wey report Yennefer, her own clear AF Bo'Ho'O'Wa'Er
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2021
OhBritannia:
It may seems as though the wheel of Time season 2 will be out by February next year ( wow!!!) And there will be 8 new characters that will be added to the show, amongst them are Natasha of the peaky blinders.

The entire wheel of Time franchise will be 8 seasons in total ( we are in for a long Ride)

The wheel of Time is going to be in your faces for 8 forking years ( haters in the mud grin grin grin)
Anyways another person will be recasted as matt from season 2 onwards.

It's indeed going to be a long journey since the book is in 14 parts. I have been reading some stories from the book from Fans of the book and i Just can't wait to see how these stories plays out in the series.

one in particular from a fan of the book on Facebook is Rand going head to head in battle with the aesedas

Damm!!! That's going to be one hell of a scene. The dragon reborn vs the Aesedas.

And someone Just dropped a spoiler from the book that Rand and mint are going to fall in love with each other.
( Mint is the female seer in episode 7 that moraine spoke to in the bar)

My heart is broken for Egwene cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry someone should give me a tissue.

The wheel of Time in my opinion is like the series version of lord of the rings.
( So many stories untold)
U don't have to spoil it bro, I've read all the 14 books and...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2021
tamdun:

U don't have to spoil it bro, I've read all the 14 books and...

Don't mind him. He has been spewing for the past week now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2021
MJBOLT:

Sugar mummy goals

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2021
I prefer calanthe

Kaycee7:
Sugar mummy goals

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Big mouth season 5 is disgustingly funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darkelf: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
That guy that is overrating wheel of time. It is overrated abeg

I will rate it 6/10

Too many loopholes. There's so many things missing from that show

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darkelf: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Singapore1:
Wheel of Time is bang average if anything. there is nothing intellectual about it!

Exacly

I was xpecing a GOT type of show

But was very disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
You guys should understand it's not the fault of Wheel of time to be average, it's GOT that has set a standard too high.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
nani667:
Episode 11

This looks promising....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mycinegist(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
OMG I'm so amazed as i came across this new movie.
I just downloaded The Matrix 4 Resurrection and thanks to this link https://www.mycinegist.com/the-matrix-4-resurrections-2021-download-link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
ciri na bad girl sha, the babe just Dy reason another level Dy smile
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
MJBOLT:

she try pass Triss even with old age tongue

calanthe no even come close to Tissaia for sugar Mommy shit cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: stulp16, Bomboiy and 1 guest(s)