Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518541 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2021
abduleez1:
°°°°°°°
Wanda Vision
FATWS
Loki
Hawkeye

Loki
WandaVision
FATWS
Hawkeye
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2021
abduleez1:
°°°°°°°
Wanda Vision
FATWS
Loki
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Wanda Vision
FATWS
Loki
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Chibudollar:
If Game of thrones should have come out today most people here would've called it overrated

Omo , in this era, the two words wey don suffer for TVshows viewers hand/mouth are overrated and overhyped.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Fringilla too resemble Yoruba woman. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Episode 12

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2021
The wheel of Time episode 8 is 5000/10

Hahaha omor the wheel of Time episode 8 makes the Witcher season 2 looks like a child's play grin grin

When i Stan a series, i didn't just Stan it for stanning sake.
Now those that have seen the episode final of the wheel of Time knows why i have been defending this Series all this while.

Let me not drop spoilers, just watch it and give review with your own unbiased mind.

Omor the episode 8 reminds me of the last battles in the Lord of the rings.

Oboy!!!!!!! Season two will be brutal, too brutal.

Let me allow you guys watch it then we can discuss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2021
abduleez1:
°°°°°°°
Wanda Vision
FATWS
Loki
Hawkeye
FATWS
WandaVision
Hawkeye
Loki

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2021
If anyone here calls the wheel of Time overrated again.
I swear!!! The mods should place a 5000 years ban on that person.

Like moraine said, this is just the beginning.

When i said this season 1 was just an introduction, you guys didn't believe me.

The last scene of the episode final should make you believe me now.

Please you guys should watch fast, my spirit is gunning for discussion. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2021
abduleez1:
The most anticipated shows of next year.....

Even hypeman show no enter top 10. grin grin
Let's wait and see how this develops...
Have you seen the last episode of the wheel of Time? grin grin

Please use your Church mind and tell me what you think grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:

It might look awesome to you but for book readers, it is below par.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2021
abduleez1:
°°°°°°°
Wanda Vision
FATWS
Loki
Hawkeye

Hawkeye
Loki
Wanda vision

Didn't watch falcon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Did they feed ciri with fertilizer or what??

You looks so grown from. Season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:

Woah ..I might just watch it tommorow then.. nice

Witcher has me for today
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Nova15:

Lol do you think there have ever been a show that 100% followed through to their original books?

This is the 25th century and this is Hollywood.

They must make changes no matter how you see it, From the Witcher to the lord of the rings to the game of thrones etc.

All these shows all made changes to the books, the better you realized this, the better for you.

If they had followed the book, they would have spent more than 1 billion dollars to make the Series, common man!!! Where will they get the money from? And if they want to follow the book, it means only season 1 will get more than 30 episodes and all seasons will get nothing less than 15 seasons.

Let us be realistic for once.

There is no show in this 25th century that will adapt 100% to the book.
Nobody has that time and budget.
The show is amazing and by the way, can you explain to me what that last scene is all about?

I have questions to ask but i don't want to drop spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2021
drisham:

Woah ..I might just watch it tommorow then.. nice

Witcher has me for today
You better do.
This series has so much potentials. The future is bright
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2021
I just watched WOT season finale and it’s still very average to me.
Overall rating 5/10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2021
pepemendy:
I just watched WOT season finale and it’s still very average to me.
Overall rating 5/10
grin grin grin grin grin why am i not surprise grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:
Lol do you think there have ever been a show that 100% followed through to their original books?

This is the 25th century and this is Hollywood.

They must make changes no matter how you see it, From the Witcher to the lord of the rings to the game of thrones etc.

All these shows all made changes to the books, the better you realized this, the better for you.

If they had followed the book, they would have spent more than 1 billion dollars to make the Series, common man!!! Where will they get the money from? And if they want to follow the book, it means only season 1 will get more than 30 episodes and all seasons will get nothing less than 15 seasons.

Let us be realistic for once.

There is no show in this 25th century that will adapt 100% to the book.
Nobody has that time and budget.
The show is amazing and by the way, can you explain to me what that last scene is all about?

I have questions to ask but i don't want to drop spoilers

If I explained the last scene, I'd spoil it for others
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hero2t: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:

It's actually disappointing. They are killing the story. It is so different from the books. I am afraid it is going the way of Sword of Truth series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:
grin grin grin grin grin why am i not surprise grin grin grin grin
Baba rest, you gradually becoming a nuisance on here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Hero2t:

It's actually disappointing. They are killing the story. It is so different from the books. I am afraid it is going the way of Sword of Truth series.
They said the show is an adaptation of the book and not a 100% copy of the book.
There is a difference.
There is no show in this 25th century that will 100% follow the book.

The show is different from the book, it's just an adaptation.
My uncle is a movie producer and i know how hard it is to make a movie not to talk of 100% adaptation of a Series.

It's humanly impossible.
Forget about the book bro, the show on its own it amazing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2021
pepemendy:
Baba rest, you gradually becoming a nuisance on here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can taste your tears, it's salty grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Nova15:

everything is always below par for book readers

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2021
You've been crying that wheels of time is average this and that, finale just come out you rush download and watch it even before the people that love the series then come back here to cry that the series is average. grin you're not fooling anybody here

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:

This is definitely "Cutemercury's Burner".

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Chibudollar:
You've been crying that wheels of time is average this and that, finale just come out you rush download and watch it even before the people that love the series then come back here to cry that the series is average. grin you're not fooling anybody here
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin E shock you abi?
Everything is Always average to them.
These people said the game of thrones was average grin the lord of the rings and the house of dragon will Come out next year and they will still say both shows are average grin grin

Everything is average to them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
id rate wheel of time 7.5/10...for a first season of itroduction,it didnt do badly..its quite setup well for better seasons ahead

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin E shock you abi?
Everything is Always average to them.
These people said the game of thrones was average grin the lord of the rings and the house of dragon will Come out next year and they will still say both shows are average grin grin

Everything is average to them.
it is average but they can't stop watching, why waste your time watching an average shows when we have thousands of shows out there

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2021
dubylhover:
id rate wheel of time 7.5/10...for a first season of itroduction,it didnt do badly..its quite setup well for better seasons ahead
Exactly!!! This is just a setup to season two.
Imagine they are saying it looks average to the game of thrones.
Like how would you compare the game of thrones that ended all seasons to a show with Just 8 episodes?

Like where Is even the sense and logic to the comparison.
The fact that they are even mentioning the wheel of Time in the same sentence as the game of thrones is even a win win and for the series.

This is the only and the first series being compared to the game of thrones since the game of thrones ended.

It's a win for the series.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:
Exactly!!! This is just a setup to season two.
Imagine they are saying it looks average to the game of thrones.
Like how would you compare the game of thrones that ended all seasons to a show with Just 8 episodes?

Like where Is even the sense and logic to the comparison.
The fact that they are even mentioning the wheel of Time in the same sentence as the game of thrones is even a win win and for the series.

This is the only and the first series being compared to the game of thrones since the game of thrones ended.

It's a win for the series.

Is this guy a marketer for this wheel of time show cos I'm confused...

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2021
OhBritannia:

Nope. Not yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Done with Hawkeye. Got a bit corny and campy midway in but still wrapped up neatly. Would've put it beneath Loki but Avengers: The Musical elevated the whole show.

Now moving on to The Wheel of Time finale later today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: CBTxFactor and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.