Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524114 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Would have seen this but I'm not into horror...

Abduleez1 Kaycee Achilles
You guys should recommend spectacular series y'all can think of..
Drama, Comedy, action, mystery thriller, political thriller, adventure, fantasy (has to be big budget, I can't go back to cheap effects grin grin) , romance, period drama... No Sci Fi ...
I'm good with everything else...
Designated Survivor
The Expanse
Last Man Standing
Peaky Blinders
The Queen's Gambit
Ted Lasso
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2022
I think am gonna get/download 24 (jack Bauer) all over again and binge watch it. It's the only series I can watch over and over again since there isn't any worthwhile series to watch for now

I don't know if it's me alone, I find movies irritating nowadays....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Abduleez.1 Kaycee Achilles
Drama, Comedy, action, mystery thriller, political thriller, adventure, fantasy (has to be big budget, I can't go back to cheap effects grin grin) , romance, period drama... No Sci Fi ...

Midnight Mass isn't necessarily deep horror. If you watched Malignant, this is a horror show like that. Just dabbles in drama, mystery and religion.

Period/Historical & Political Thriller
Domina
Roman Empire
The Tudors
Versailles
Vinland Saga (animé)

FANTASY
Penny Dreadful
His Dark Materials

DRAMA
Lovecraft Country
Euphoria
Midnight Mass
Homeland

MYSTERY
The Outsider

ACTION DRAMA
Kingdom
Strike Back
Seal Team

Comedy
Hacks
Ramy
Barry
The Flight Attendant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kaycee7:

Designated Survivor
The Expanse
Last Man Standing
Peaky Blinders
The Queen's Gambit
Ted Lasso
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

Thanks man..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Midnight Mass isn't necessarily deep horror. If you watched Malignant, this is a horror show like that. Just dabbles in drama, mystery and religion.

Domina
Roman Empire
The Tudors
Versailles
Vinland Saga (animé)

FANTASY
Penny Dreadful
His Dark Materials

DRAMA
Lovecraft Country
Euphoria
Midnight Mass
Homeland

MYSTERY
The Outsider

ACTION DRAMA
Kingdom
Strike Back
Seal Team

Comedy
Hacks
Ramy
Barry
The Flight Attendant

You're doing well..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Domina
Roman Empire
The Tudors
Versailles
Vinland Saga (animé)

FANTASY
Penny Dreadful
His Dark Materials

DRAMA
Lovecraft Country
Euphoria
Midnight Mass
Homeland

MYSTERY
The Outsider

ACTION DRAMA
Kingdom
Strike Back
Seal Team

Comedy
Hacks
Ramy
Barry
The Flight Attendant
did Barry went in break or something
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chibudollar:

It'll release layer this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Bob hearts Abishola...

Wonder how I'm just seeing this now... Hilarious..

I went home for holiday and I have infected my family with that series. We all now talk and act scenes subconsciously. My fav is Kemi, I wish I can speak, walk and act like her. We didn't know Olu has a bigger boss self until ...

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by InterpolEyes: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chibudollar:
bloody phone snatcher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I will try and not duplicate the ones already listed.

Action
Banshee
Animal Kingdom

Thriller
Homeland

Fantasy

Carnival Row

History
Rome

Comedy
Devious Maids

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Seems like Desperate Housewives might be making a return this year.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
horlah005:
I think am gonna get/download 24 (jack Bauer) all over again and binge watch it. It's the only series I can watch over and over again since there isn't any worthwhile series to watch for now

I don't know if it's me alone, I find movies irritating nowadays....

Banshee

You will love it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Achilles100:
Seems like Desperate Housewives might be making a return this year.

Nice.

I actually enjoyed that show that year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Baddestguyp:
lol...tbh it's very disturbing...

Really? In what context? Spirituality, morally or otherwise.

This review is peaking my interest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tarantino1: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:

It's a well written drama with some elements of horror.
But mostly it deals with redemption, repentance, and similar themes.

It's bigger than just horror and it's not really scary
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tarantino1: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hellbound 6/10

I really do not understand the overwhelming positive reviews this show has and to think it is actually the most watched TV show on Netflix.

The first episode was cool but it's almost like nothing happened till the last episode.

The ability of some characters to take things and add a religious angle to it was quite interesting though. Reminds me of Righteousness 89.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Banshee

You will love it

Have watched it... One of the first when it was released

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Banshee

You will love it

Recommend me another outstanding action (even political)....mind you, I've watch a lot if series, but nothing to watch this days except old ones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
tarantino1:
Hellbound 6/10

I really do not understand the overwhelming positive reviews this show has and to think it is actually the most watched TV show on Netflix.

The first episode was cool but it's almost like nothing happened till the last episode.

The ability of some characters to take things and add a religious angle to it was quite interesting though. Reminds me of Righteousness 89.
I stopped at episode 3 it just wasn't clicking for me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
OZARK SEASON 4 JANUARY 21. LETS FUKING GOOOOO

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
horlah005:

Recommend me another outstanding action (even political)....mind you, I've watch a lot if series, but nothing to watch this days except old ones

Manage those top Action series

Warrior Nun
Fauda
Treadstone
Wu assassin
Swamp thing
Whiskey cavalier
Hanna
Taken
The purge
The punisher
Ash vs Evil
Last ship
The gifted

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Renewing spent shows with no more value like The Flash" and "Riverdale" each year should run any business to the ground so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Achilles100:

Really? In what context? Spirituality, morally or otherwise.

This review is peaking my interest.

Not really disturbing to me.
Although it sha exploits human morals, and fears. It's also weird and different. It's pretty dark.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Manage those top Action series

Warrior Nun
Fauda
Treadstone
Wu assassin
Swamp thing
Whiskey cavalier
Hanna
Taken
The purge
The punisher
Ash vs Evil
Last ship
The gifted

Have watched all except Ash vs Evil.....will check that out.

Appreciate it brother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lakesman445(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
2022 is almost unravelling. Been waiting for Tommy's side of the series a long time ago

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pique my interest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2022
The great S1
I'm at E6 now, the series looks good meh the cup wey dem break is too much cheesy

Weti happen to Georgina why she Dy only 15/20 episodes?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmsunday30(m): 5:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Yunglin - Ima ame ayaiya video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KiLSqN7YqA
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2022
horlah005:

Have watched all except Ash vs Evil.....will check that out.

Appreciate it brother

Give it a try..

My rating Ash vs Evil 8.5%

Can you recommend me some good series
Mind you I have also watched most series online

Pls exclude Drama
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Give it a try..

My rating Ash vs Evil 8.5%

Can you recommend me some good series
Mind you I have also watched most series online

Pls exclude Drama

Newest
Mayor of Kingstown
Invaders
La brea
Foundation

Slightly old
Red Election
Our Girl (hard to find online)
FBI international...

Will update when I remember
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2022
horlah005:

Newest
Mayor of Kingstown
Invaders
La brea
Foundation

Slightly old
Red Election
Our Girl (hard to find online)
FBI international...

Will update when I remember

I'm Currently following all FBI series

FBI
FBI most wanted
FBI international

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Mind Your Language - 8.5/10

This is the most hilarious sitcom I've seen. My stomach is hurting from laughing too much. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.