Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516450 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Power Book II too go mad....

I wish they can be dropping episodes everyday..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
DieRich5:
so na 2023 hope go Dy to release am

They still have a chance to deliver late December.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
abduleez1:

They still have a chance to deliver late December.
mk we Dy see Sha, since both seasons na December
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheStrongest:
Power Book II too go mad....

I wish they can be dropping episodes everyday..

From the snippet the next episode gonna be crazy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
The Mayor of Kingstown
Epi 9 & 10

That's some crazy shit
Damn! Best episodes so far

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
I hope Family guy is this funny from season 10 upwards still on season 4 and the comedy is top notch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
horlah005:
The Mayor of Kingstown
Epi 9 & 10

That's some crazy shit
Just started watching today, hope it's Worth the hype?? undecided mk no waste careless data..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
3RNEST:

Just started watching today, hope it's Worth the hype?? undecided mk no waste careless data..

Damn broh, that's some Bleep up gangster muderfvcking shit series there mehn! Shit's worth every damn meg.

Level A shit right there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2022
E don start...
Episode 1

Rumbling is coming...
Rumbling is coming...
Beware!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2022
Money Heist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2022
3RNEST:

Over worth it cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2022
horlah005:
The Mayor of Kingstown
Epi 9 & 10

That's some crazy shit

It's the sort of show that's tailor made for fans. it's got teeth and a lot of bite. I likey.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2022
The Witcher ......6.5/10

Improved season and better characterization. Nice character development for Ciri but the Yennefer plot seems wack. Interesting plot devices on the monoliths. Cavill continues to deliver brilliantly.

There were some marked changes from the book.
Overall, it's a nice improvement on season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
IbrahimMav:

It's the sort of show that's tailor made for fans. it's got teeth and a lot of bite. I likey.

I tell u bro....fvck is dopey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Baddestguyp:
E don start...
Episode 1

Rumbling is coming...
Rumbling is coming...
Beware!!!

I'm waiting till the end to see this. I cannot handle weekly doses.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
armadeo:

I'm waiting till the end to see this. I cannot handle weekly doses.

then prepare for spoilers..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lakesman445(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Can't wait though

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by disloman(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
3RNEST:

You will start enjoy the series from episode 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
disloman:
You will start enjoy the series from episode 4
oh ok, i'm still on it sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
The Rumbling Attack on Titan fan-made animation...
Beware of spoilers ...
But it is insane mehn...the animation...can't wait for it to be officially animated...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQqyERmLO-E
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Baddestguyp:
The Rumbling Attack on Titan fan-made animation...
Beware of spoilers ...
But it is insane mehn...the animation...can't wait for it to be officially animated...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQqyERmLO-E
if fan animation looks this good...I wonder how the official one will be
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2022
How many of y'all has seen this series

ALL THE QUEEN MEN.

It's a Tyler Perry's creation.

The movie seems it will make sense Tyler Perry doesn't joke..

By the way I can recommend THE OVAL for you guys I'd rate it a 7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Abbott elementary 9/10
American Auto 10/10
Ghosts 2021 8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Chibudollar:
Power book II has the potential of surpassing Power with the way things stand
what!!!! Bros you capping.

This is an insult and a disrespect to power universe.
Perhaps you might have forgotten about some of the breathtaking moments and scenes of power, maybe you need to go watch again to refresh your memory.
How can you even be compare these amateurs In power book two to the god fathers of drug business In power?

Mary j Blige, her husband, her children and everyone in power book 2 are all children and amateurs in the game.

If all the casts in power book 2 are to be present in the original power, most of them won't last up to 3 episodes before they take a bullet and get killed off including Mary j Blige and her entire family.

Tommy alone will execute the entire cast of power book 2 in one night and that's a fact, not to made mention of ghost himself putting on his black hood and go on a killing spree.
Even Lorenzo will be killed off even in jail with just a phone call which Ghost will make.

Don't forking disrespect the original power again.
You have forgotten who the casts were?

Raising Kannan, power book three even makes more sense than power book 2.
Raising Kannan was the real deal and not these childish nonsense they are doing in power book 2.

By the way, power original remains the undisputed, remember They had to do with drug Lords not only from new York, but from Mexico, from Chicago, from Miami, from Italy, from China even from Africa.

Bro once again, don't disrespect tommy and saint Patrick and all them Tasha by comparing power book 2 to power original.

Next time, the mod will have to give you a 50 years ban.

The only thing that has that little chance of trying to surpass power original is power book 4 force by tommy himself.

Power book 2 is down the ladder, it isn't even reach the level of power book 3, raising Kannan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Argh
Epistles again nawa oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Simonokeh7:
How many of y'all has seen this series

ALL THE QUEEN MEN.

It's a Tyler Perry's creation.

The movie seems it will make sense Tyler Perry doesn't joke..

By the way I can recommend THE OVAL for you guys I'd rate it a 7.5/10

this looks like something for girls and gays

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maxbj(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Pls who has a reliable site that I can download west wing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emitope: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Really
Would love to check it out.
Was fun watching the wiles,games and tricks of Wisteria lane inhabitants...
Achilles100:
Seems like Desperate Housewives might be making a return this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
OhBritannia:
what!!!! Bros you capping.

This is an insult and a disrespect to power universe.
Perhaps you might have forgotten about some of the breathtaking moments and scenes of power, maybe you need to go watch again to refresh your memory.
How can you even be compare these amateurs In power book two to the god fathers of drug business In power?

Mary j Blige, her husband, her children and everyone in power book 2 are all children and amateurs in the game.

If all the casts in power book 2 are to be present in the original power, most of them won't last up to 3 episodes before they take a bullet and get killed off including Mary j Blige and her entire family.

Tommy alone will execute the entire cast of power book 2 in one night and that's a fact, not to made mention of ghost himself putting on his black hood and go on a killing spree.
Even Lorenzo will be killed off even in jail with just a phone call which Ghost will make.

Don't forking disrespect the original power again.
You have forgotten who the casts were?

Raising Kannan, power book three even makes more sense than power book 2.
Raising Kannan was the real deal and not these childish nonsense they are doing in power book 2.

By the way, power original remains the undisputed, remember They had to do with drug Lords not only from new York, but from Mexico, from Chicago, from Miami, from Italy, from China even from Africa.

Bro once again, don't disrespect tommy and saint Patrick and all them Tasha by comparing power book 2 to power original.

Next time, the mod will have to give you a 50 years ban.

The only thing that has that little chance of trying to surpass power original is power book 4 force by tommy himself.

Power book 2 is down the ladder, it isn't even reach the level of power book 3, raising Kannan.

Straight faxx,bro
I thought I was the only one who felt this way
Fukkking amateurs every where in book 2
Don't compare students to teachers
Never

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
dark comedy
lovely cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.