Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516656 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by disloman(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
mayor1814:
THE OVAL is great and interesting series out there. I'll give it 8/10
THE OVAL is boring to me and the artistes seems amateur to me.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by disloman(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hello house! Plz where can I download HIT AND run series with subtitles? Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Achilles100:

Seeing Station Eleven, but I don tire to see the older Kirsten, IMO, I believe the younger Kirsten is a better actor.

Jeevan was superb in his role.

I see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Well Peacemaker is so far okay to me, 6/10

The theme song is okay o, but the dance, the forking dance was utterly ridiculous and plain embarrassing.

Side Notes: Cena is on so much steroids he can't stand straight.

* I liked how they sort of continued from Suicide Squad, nice blending.

*Also likes the Sonic Boom part, that shit was forking cool.

*I feel like they forgot their scripts and just started winging it especially with that Berenstain/Berentein shit, it was unbelievable, and the 'Shut up' from Murn. Twas good.

*Shocked to see nudity in DC series(not that I have ever seen any before. Bold move)

I think that's all for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
1883 is God tier and to think it is a prequel and I have never seen or heard of "Yellowstone" before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

They're trying so hard to shove female super heros down our throat. They don't even care how trashy the storyline is, as long as it has a strong female lead character in it.

From batwoman to catgirl to wheel of time to the nevers to hanna. All trash....

Oga calm down Baba.

You can ignore if you don't like the content. I don't feel female characters are trash or forcing narratives so far it's genuine and organic to the story and not a gender-bending gimmick or a political correct motive.

Batwoman character is older than you and your country sef, she's always been that way —Gay, don't like men and a Superheroine since 1956. Batgirl has been in existence since 1961. Catwoman since 1940.
Wheel of Time has always been about the women in the universe and diversity since 1990. The Nevers was a good show and was well told.

So all this trying to force strong women in your face na noisemaking. There are tons and tons more upcoming male dominated projects to watch. Not all this whining to make a point.
You being more exposed to female characters doesn't mean they haven't been there before. Just more promotion and exposure now compared to older times.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Care to explain how she's come a long way?

You just weren't in their media space, so you won't understand their bias and hype.

It's like Miley Cyrus, imagine outsiders listening to our songs and be wondering who the hell is wande coal, why the hype. Our movies, who the hell is Genevieve, her last film was a miracle, we didn't know she would be in one after how many years she's left it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
wheel of time and cobra Kai

are they good series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2022
disloman:
THE OVAL is boring to me and the artistes seems amateur to me.

That was my thought at first but when u keep watching it to an extent you will love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Euphoria_S02E01
I didn't feel it undecided but I like the way Dem take start the story sha.......
Zandaya was overdose at the end of S1 I think so wat happen angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 6:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Calibrator:
1883 is God tier and to think it is a prequel and I have never seen or heard of "Yellowstone" before.

1883 and Yellowstone are one of the best series out there

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
mayor1814:

That was my thought at first but when u keep watching it to an extent you will love it.
Exactly just like YOU series... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Calibrator:

Really? Yellowstone is the shit o. I fucking love that show. I will download 1883 and see.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Peacemaker .....8.5/10

So far it's been great.

The dark comedy is fvvking God tier.
The opening credits is bonkers and hilarious. grin
The score is dope. The acting has been superb.
I was cracking up all through the midnight on this.

I planned on watching just one episode at 11pm before sleeping last night... Didn't know when I was forced to complete the 3 episodes till 3AM. cheesy

This scene fvvked me up I had to rewind like 10 times if not more... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Senor Macheté on Tattooine

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Absolutely brilliant. Couldn't have asked for a better ending for the show. They did an excellent job of leaving the Laconia arc open-ended. I truly hope Amazon changes their mind or that another studio picks it up. I'm not getting my hopes up, but there's always a chance.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Who dey watch Bulgasal here?...Top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
Senor Macheté on Tattooine

Is this The Book of Boba Fett?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Absolutely brilliant. Couldn't have asked for a better ending for the show. They did an excellent job of leaving the Laconia arc open-ended. I truly hope Amazon changes their mind or that another studio picks it up. I'm not getting my hopes up, but there's always a chance.

It think I stopped at season 5. I was following it on amazon that last year binge watching the entire series.

I'll pick it up again later this year.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Is this The Book of Boba Fett?
Yeah.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:42am On Jan 16, 2022
armadeo:

It think I stopped at season 5. I was following it on amazon that last year binge watching the entire series.

I'll pick it up again later this year.

Season 6 only features 6 episodes, I reckon you'd devour it in a single sitting. The season finale is a banger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Moura7:
Who dey watch Bulgasal here?...Top notch.

I'll only watch a Korean show if it's bankrolled by Netflix. The importance of high production value cannot be overstated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Achilles100:
Well Peacemaker is so far okay to me, 6/10

The theme song is okay o, but the dance, the forking dance was utterly ridiculous and plain embarrassing.

*Shocked to see nudity in DC series(not that I have ever seen any before. Bold move)

I think that's all for now.

If you watched The Suicide Squad you'd expect the nudity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
abduleez1:
Peacemaker .....8.5/10

So far it's been great.

The dark comedy is fvvking God tier.
The opening credits is bonkers and hilarious. grin
The score is dope. The acting has been superb.
I was cracking up all through the midnight on this.

I planned on watching just one episode at 11pm before sleeping last night... Didn't know when I was forced to complete the 3 episodes till 3AM. cheesy

This scene fvvked me up I had to rewind like 10 times if not more... grin grin
John cena is really good AF...........all dis wrestlers re good actors undecided

When watching dat scene........

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
no be all of them,only few of them sabi work.

DieRich5:
John cena is really good AF...........all dis wrestlers re good actors undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2022
MJBOLT:
no be all of them,only few of them sabi work.

na only 3 wrestlers I know Dy act oo abi Dem pass
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2022
dem pass
Triple H
The Miz
Stone Cold
Big Show
Goldberg
Randy Orton

I don see these ones for film,e get some I no fit remember

DieRich5:
na only 3 wrestlers I know Dy act oo abi Dem pass

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2022
MJBOLT:
dem pass
Triple H
The Miz
Stone Cold
Big Show
Goldberg
Randy Orton

I don see these ones for film,e get some I no fit remember

wow..... yeah I don watch triple H ND Randy movie but na only one movie I don take see am undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Followers of the power universe new episode don drop oo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
This year gon be interesting....
Both the theatrical space and television world is a battlefield.

I'm anticipating. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

I'll only watch a Korean show if it's bankrolled by Netflix. The importance of high production value cannot be overstated.

Yeah....its bc by Netflix and TVN

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: blackdodo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.