Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516063 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Seems like Netflix has told all these producers, no series should be more than 8 episodes.

In from the Cold
Feria
the woman across the street from the girl in the window

I'll be seeing Feria(spanish show about the occult society in a small town, always love small town shows)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fro5t: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
seems Americans are finally learning from the japanese how to make good animated series...not those childish ones from the past...
Past 2-3 years there have been quite a number of good American animated shows

Anyway All of Us are Dead is out
Hwfar comrade? You never answer this question? ↓

Fro5t:
What was rushed? And what was wrong with the pacing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2022
All Of Us Are Dead is 12 episodes

Achilles100:
Seems like Netflix has told all these producers, no series should be more than 8 episodes.

In from the Cold
Feria

I'll be seeing Feria(spanish show about the occult society in a small town, always love small town shows)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Fro5t:
Hwfar comrade? You never answer this question? ↓

the entire story...
It was almost as if new issues were raised in resolved in 5 mins...
The relationships weren't even built up at all...
Almost as if characters who just met each other an episode ago would suddenly care so much about them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fro5t: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Baddestguyp:
the entire story...
It was almost as if new issues were raised in resolved in 5 mins...
The relationships weren't even built up at all...
Almost as if characters who just met each other an episode ago would suddenly care so much about them
Like in what cases? And with which characters?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Peep the episode ratings for Season 4!! shocked. This anime is forever goated

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
The latest episode of power, you just have to give it to Diana. Different tables just got scattered by her.

And as for tariq, I see Lauren as the young version of that latino agent babe of ghost, effie and Diana combined as the younger versions of Tasha St Patrick.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by R2bees2: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Trickster S01 EP2... Who has seen this series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
All of us are dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
drisham:
All of us are dead
E make sense?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by R2bees2: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
drisham:
All of us are dead
Back to sender

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
R2bees2:
Back to sender

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Peacemaker is just cruise, mad dialogues and vibes.

The script writers should have their heads checked ASAP cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Achilles100:

In from the Cold
Feria

all of us re dead gat 12E, 1hr each
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplejack: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Achilles100:

In from the Cold
Feria

I wish they'd give some of their original programming more runway. It seems it's all half seasons and gets cancelled after 1-2 seasons even if people really like them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
If you like zombie series, then watch All of us are Dead. It's Korean and I'm hooked.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
All of Us Are Dead....koreans have really improved. They even made reference to "Train to Busan" in Ep02. Nice watch thus far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
oyaskii:
Peep the episode ratings for Season 4!! shocked. This anime is forever goated
some of those episodes were 10/10...
Especially Two Brothers, the latest episode...
But Breaking Bad troll fans kept downvoting them...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Calibrator:
Peacemaker is just cruise, mad dialogues and vibes.

The script writers should have their heads checked ASAP cheesy
I'm getting tired of the series...
Not sure it's going anywhere...just cruise and jokes...
The plot doesn't seem to have much to offer yet...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:49am On Jan 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I'm getting tired of the series...
Not sure it's going anywhere...just cruise and jokes...
The plot doesn't seem to have much to offer yet...
the series get as E be, the only thing I'm feeling is the comedy in it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Power book 2 season two episode 9 latest episode is now on TVshows4Mobile dotcom.

Let's go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, this feria new series seems interesting, i am definitely seeing it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2022
SEAL TEAM just keep getting better. wonder what happens next. Coz I keep wondering how they would survive that RPG attack on the seal team guys. can't wait for the next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chidonez: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2022
Mhen all of us are dead
That's the latest banger right now
I'm hooked smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2022
DieRich5:
the series get as E be, the only thing I'm feeling is the comedy in it
it's very obvious to me that the Peacemaker series lacks direction. They just had to make a series even though they have no plot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2022
South Korean are killing the TV series grin back to back hit.. Abeg make us and Britain clear road for dem smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2022
lymelyte:
South Korean are killing the TV series grin back to back hit.. Abeg make us and Britain clear road for dem smiley
there are still good US and British series...
My issue with them and why I hardly watch them these days is they just won't take risks...
They keep reharshing same iish with no creativity...

The superhero fever has even gone beyond movies and now in series too...
For someone like me who gets bored of same iish all the time, I enjoy asian content more these days...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
some of those episodes were 10/10...
Especially Two Brothers, the latest episode...
But Breaking Bad troll fans kept downvoting them...
Still waiting for your answer to this ↓
Fro5t:
Like in what cases? And with which characters?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
Still waiting for your answer to this ↓
what more do you want me to say...
I enjoyed season 1...but season 2 had very terrible pacing...
I checked reddit and many people said same thing...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Baddestguyp:
what more do you want me to say...
I enjoyed season 1...but season 2 had very terrible pacing...
I checked reddit and many people said same thing...

Your criticism, if it can be called that, is very abstract. You basically said something that can be applied to any movie/series in the world. Without providing context, it practically means nothing.
If I check reddit, I can also find many people saying that Attack on Titan is a terrible show with a convoluted plot and bland characters. Do those statements also have any substance?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2022
Same here.

mayor1814:
SEAL TEAM just keep getting better. wonder what happens next. Coz I keep wondering how they would survive that RPG attack on the seal team guys. can't wait for the next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Power book 2 season two episode 9.

All hail the baddest bitchhh ever, i think she is going to replace both Tasha, lakeicha and all the women of the power universe.

She is a Queen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)